i rather have cute innocent iois from pretty girls than face fucking the trashy whores of wishiwaschico

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i was at mcdonalds wageslaving, at some point a stacylite girl made her appearance, blonde tall, she shined like a star in a dark sky
after 2 minutes i turned around and she was looking at me, i quickly turned around, when she passed in front of me she looked at me in the eyes and smiled. this is what life is about. i'm still skinny in the face so my face rating is unchanged from months ago but i've put some mass so i'm waiting to get lean to approach in such occasions. my next date will be with a girl like that, close to perfect, i'm done with the tinder trash. whatever man has some self respect should just delete those silly apps that make you date women 2 tiers below you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ResilientGoyim, Xangsane and 5 others
subhuman on subhuman hate

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, tombradylover, flippasav and 6 others
Nice

• JFL
Reactions: Mio

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 25534 and Mio
IMG 1731

This is the only women you get

bro you should spend your energies going running finding some job and maybe ask your parents to arrange marriage with a cute brahmina

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
you are wiser each day like @_MVP_

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
That's because you're low t

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i was at mcdonalds wageslaving, at some point a stacylite girl made her appearance, blonde tall, she shined like a star in a dark sky
after 2 minutes i turned around and she was looking at me, i quickly turned around, when she passed in front of me she looked at me in the eyes and smiled. this is what life is about. i'm still skinny in the face so my face rating is unchanged from months ago but i've put some mass so i'm waiting to get lean to approach in such occasions. my next date will be with a girl like that, close to perfect, i'm done with the tinder trash. whatever man has some self respect should just delete those silly apps that make you date women 2 tiers below you
Most creative tale to come from the Mediterranean since the days of Homer and Odysseus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and vanillaicecream
You got a job?

Have you been network and socialmaxxing any of the coworkers and customers?

It’s so over for me

Still didnt fuck you bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
after 2 minutes i turned around and she was looking at me, i quickly turned around, when she passed in front of me she looked at me in the eyes and smiled. this is what life is about.
bruh

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

@5.5psl @Vermilioncore @Makhachev @defezman @Primalsplit @Ai Impact

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Primalsplit
they do this as a shit test to see if ur beta

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
no i'm invisible most of the times i know when i get an ioi
im not sure you do, it might be your psychosis playing mind tricks

im not sure you do, it might be your psychosis playing mind tricks
i didn't have psychosis i called the hospital myself because i wanted to talk to a psychologist instead i got jew shit

• JFL
Yeah. Life is about being a McDonalds slave. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42009 and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i believe him
DNR
also i didnt mean to tag you nigga

i meant to tag that guy with 10.000+ posts that was posing as a bbc supremacist, and had a fat black man as an avi , i dont remember the name rn
cause he is legit one of the best trolls here

DNR
also i didnt mean to tag you nigga

i meant to tag that guy with 10.000+ posts that was posing as a bbc supremacist, and had a fat black man as an avi , i dont remember the name rn
cause he is legit one of the best trolls here
Rick Ross Smoke GIF by #1 For Hip Hop, HOT 97

• Love it
Lol Nigga. I was buying hamburger from burger king and the service lady smiled for me.. Im fucking chadddd and every girls that smile wanna auto fuck mee… ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
Lol Nigga. I was buying hamburger from burger king and the service lady smiled for me.. Im fucking chadddd and every girls that smile wanna auto fuck mee… ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
he is delusional

She wasn't the service lady subhumans
the fat cleaning ladies still have more smv than you (i dated some so i know)

accept its over

the fat cleaning ladies still have more smv than you (i dated some so i know)

accept its over
women don't have smv subhuman they're the currency. if you're low value you get what you deserve

women don't have smv subhuman they're the currency. if you're low value you get what you deserve
giga cope

get back on the pill bro, your losing touch on reality

this is slayers.org you're on the wrong forum
real slayers dont need join this forum, they are young and are busy slaying

unlike you

real slayers dont need join this forum, they are young and are busy slaying

unlike you
they're htns. i joined this forum after i was tired of the validation i got irl