I realised whats the only way to get confidence

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
Looksmaxx . thats it. If you re surrounded by sub5s or chads,who do u think u ll have most confidence around? Ofc sub5s because ur brain tells you you re the leader in the tribe .

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
idk dude, even the little indians at my work who i mog start running loops on my iq and i begin feeling insecure

Real courage is in being confident around those who mog u.

Anybody can be confident around subhumans lol

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
idk dude, even the little indians at my work who i mog start running loops on my iq and i begin feeling insecure
does iq really matter when they're indian and you're not?

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
does that really matter when they're indian and you're not?
well it disproves op
the indians know what theyre talking about, making them confident even tho theyre ugly as shit
met many horrendously ugly subhumans that have confidence

well it disproves op
the indians know what theyre talking about, making them confident even tho theyre ugly as shit
met many horrendously ugly subhumans that have confidence
you could always just remind them how ugly they are

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Just hang out with average looking people they're usually quite chill. Ugly people are too high inhib and boring so only a complete narcy would enjoy hanging out with them.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Just hang out with average looking people they're usually quite chill. Ugly people are too high inhib and boring so only a complete narcy would enjoy hanging out with them.
true
crazy how often you can predict someone's social vibrance/inhib levels by analysing their Gonial angle and soft tissue quality
JFL @ this species.

true
crazy how often you can predict someone's social vibrance/inhib levels by analysing their Gonial angle and soft tissue quality
JFL @ this species

Dang i need to fake it till i make it with confidence

Dang i need to fake it till i make it with confidence
meh just Squint at people to intimidate them. When u smell their cortisol you will gain confidence
Image result for Hunter Eyes. Size: 118 x 106. Source: getoneinc.blogspot.com