I realized I can't kill myself

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
My cope ever since I was 14 "If this doesn't improve, I will just kill myself"
"If I fail this class I will just kill myself"
"If it really goes wrong, I can just kill myself"

But no, I am 18 years old. I might fail the school year even tho I was straight A student in the past, I stopped studying a long time ago.
I have no work ethic. I've been depressed for years, I have no idea what I look like or how I am perceived.
My family is disappointed in me, I used to be so autistic, I still am but I improved. At school I used to hide my face with my hands when someone was sitting next to me, so they won't have to see my face. I never went swimming with friends cause I was insecure about my body. All of this at around 10 years old.

I have a genetically abused brain. I am literally cooked, I could find an escape and save myself, but what can I rely on if my own brain has sabotaged me ever since I know myself? Always was the mute kid.

But how can I ever kill myself? Make my mother and father possibly rope too? Destroy my family and make my girlfriend depressed and my siblings. It's not an option, it never was it was just a cope.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21345 and Tabula Rasa
You remind me of myself at 18. I think it's why a strong support network is very crucial for someone to succeed in society. Me personally, having being ended up the failure without a support network, the anguish has more or less gone away, and has been replaced with numbness.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, BrahminBoss and StraightHeadJames
nigga has a girl and on incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Mewton, Deleted member 46997 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and tasmanian devil
this is really true, but i have the balls to do it and tried multiple times.

I guess it really means you never reached to the “it’s truly over” point.

Once there, nothing will stop me from going total bonkers

But no, I am 18 years old. I might fail the school year even tho I was straight A student in the past, I stopped studying a long time ago.
I have no work ethic. I've been depressed for years, I have no idea what I look like or how I am perceived.
My family is disappointed in me, I used to be so autistic, I still am but I improved. At school I used to hide my face with my hands when someone was sitting next to me, so they won't have to see my face. I never went swimming with friends cause I was insecure about my body. All of this at around 10 years old.

I have a genetically abused brain. I am literally cooked, I could find an escape and save myself, but what can I rely on if my own brain has sabotaged me ever since I know myself? Always was the mute kid.

But how can I ever kill myself? Make my mother and father possibly rope too? Destroy my family and make my girlfriend depressed and my siblings. It's not an option, it never was it was just a cope.
Read Socrates' execution dialogues and you'll never kill yourself

You truly want to die? OD with any drug and go to sleep. If not just hold on brah, things eventually will change. Even though its better to start moving rather lol

Why rope if have gf JFL

All that just to flex you got a girlfriend.

First time?

"girlfriend' GTFOH you fakecel

Lol @ niggas saying "bro you have a gf" like that solves every mental health problem

You truly want to die? OD with any drug and go to sleep. If not just hold on brah, things eventually will change. Even though its better to start moving rather lol
"girlfriend' GTFOH you fakecel
Lol @ niggas saying "bro you have a gf" like that solves every mental health problem
All that just to flex you got a girlfriend.
I am an oofy doofy for a girl who had MULTIPLE HTN exes.
It's truly such a "flex" bro.
It doesn't change the fact that I am chasing good looks for my whole life and I can't achieve them no matter how hard I try. My dream is way more than a "girlfriend".

Yes it does lmao
Coming from soemone who had a gf for a month it definitely helped
had one for almost 2yrs now, lifes not all too different

• +1
Reactions: manletfuel
I am an oofy doofy for a girl who had MULTIPLE HTN exes.
It's truly such a "flex" bro.
It doesn't change the fact that I am chasing good looks for my whole life and I can't achieve them no matter how hard I try. My dream is way more than a "girlfriend".
I'm in a similar boat as you where my partner is basically the only reason to continue living

Making him happy and being there for him is basically the only thing brings me any kind of happiness or makes life even semi worth living

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
idk bro, you can just kill yourself at any moment

Rate ur gf?

Man up and keep going.

why would you off yourself at 18? Pretty fucking stupid

why would you off yourself at 18? Pretty fucking stupid
i ascended since i wrote this bro got a taper fade and cleared most of my acne in 2 weeks im not that depressed anymore

i ascended since i wrote this bro got a taper fade and cleared most of my acne in 2 weeks im not that depressed anymore
are u following the ways of our lord james sapphire the savior?

are u also bonesmashing, it's the divine way to ascend