I realized I’ve been making myself non NT rn

Deleted member 13370

Deleted member 13370

Bronze
I used terms like “eboymaxx”, talked about mental state too much, forgot to be low inhib(changed to high inhib sometimes), was too passive in my speech when girls asked me about bad reputation youtubers like keemstar (shows I’m not completely dissatisfied with it.) Way too passive and don’t have too many strong opinions, which I already knew.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and thecel
You don't need strong opinions to be NT you retard

You need conformist opinions. Or should I say liberal and progressive. Lie to them

Only Chad can be conservative and right wing

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Landorus, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
girls in real life are asking you about keemstar? tf

• JFL
Reactions: Podunk

You need conformist opinions. Or should I say liberal and progressive. Lie to them

Nah. I’m just gonna keep having normal opinions.

Strong liberal opinions are ideal though lol, it turns them on

People will call you homo if you have progessive views

People will call you homo if you have progessive views

Lol you must not go out. Believing in equal rights between men and women is now trendy.

If men are talking with other men, they won't say it, but around women they will pretend.

Lol you must not go out. Believing in equal rights between men and women is now trendy.

If men are talking with other men, they won't say it, but around women they will pretend.
Saying women should be equal is just liberal. Calling things ableist in non a joking way. and being super angry when someone say racists jokes. and going to lgbt marches is progessive and yoy will be called homo for it