I realized why I was so bluepilled as a teen

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
3,014
Reputation
8,941
Cause my favorite author was Roald Dahl and he had this in one of his books and I actually fucking believed it :lul::lul::lul::lul:

F0E49B24 5A66 4BCB A4C8 3D94524A5D81


If only I had found this site at age 12 I would have been mewing and permablasting HGH.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 3055 and 4 others
Rate Roald Dahl
Images 69

Images 68
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 5694
Our bad personalities are causing us to looksmin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Whoever says cope shit like this needs to be fined for fraudulent activities
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
>mewing
Bluecels when will they learn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Anyone here considering going ER should just kill Roald Dahl if he’s still alive
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
you were a gay kid lol
 
He was just a projecting coping cuck
 

Similar threads

oily703
Replies
3
Views
45
fallendown
fallendown
M
Replies
0
Views
13
macbookpro_2015
M
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
15
Views
62
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
ICXCLuvr
Replies
11
Views
79
pexy
pexy
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
18
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top