I really dislike nazi women

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

sigma gyatt rizzler
Really any woman in fringe politics just seems like she's begging for attention. But especially the nazi and tankie communist ones are such attention whores

If you believe in Hitler's word so much get the fuck off the internet and in the kitchen. But naaaaah, Im gonna post on discord and telegram, they're just like twitch streamers and only fans whores. All they crave is attention from their orbiters (in this case nazis) because lets be honest. Most modern day neo-nazis become neo nazis from sexual frustration.

Same with the tankie communist ones. Oh yes I'm very sure your care for the working class, except you aren't ever protesting, helping protest, organizing labor unions and you in fact have no connection at all to the working class

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, _MVP_ and 9 others
It's cringe as fuck just like the simps. They should keep those thoughts to themselves

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, try2beme, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
It's cringe as fuck just like the simps. They should keep those thoughts to themselves
exactly, maybe it was just my culture and its different for white people but in my opinion politics should be reserved for men. Not that women should be oppressed necessarily since its also in my culture to provide for and protect your women. But I just cannot see a place for women in modern day politics, they rarely make a big difference

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Really any woman in fringe politics just seems like she's begging for attention. But especially the nazi and tankie communist ones are such attention whores

If you believe in Hitler's word so much get the fuck off the internet and in the kitchen. But naaaaah, Im gonna post on discord and telegram, they're just like twitch streamers and only fans whores. All they crave is attention from their orbiters (in this case nazis) because lets be honest. Most modern day neo-nazis become neo nazis from sexual frustration.

Same with the tankie communist ones. Oh yes I'm very sure your care for the working class, except you aren't ever protesting, helping protest, organizing labor unions and you in fact have no connection at all to the working class
@noobs

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
dnr but saw attention and teue

• Hmm...
And then you woke up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James and WhoTookVendetta
exactly, maybe it was just my culture and its different for white people but in my opinion politics should be reserved for men. Not that women should be oppressed necessarily since its also in my culture to provide for and protect your women. But I just cannot see a place for women in modern day politics, they rarely make a big difference
I don't think anybody can see women as leaders rather than assistants. Tbh. Men innately have way more capacity for leadership and domination. Jewminists say previous societies were evil and woman-hating, but they were not, they just followed the natural order and I would say it was better back then

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and Lebron_James
Jokes aside. They do exist but very rare. I don't know any big or famous neonazi or communist foids, but you do have a point that they must be doing this for attention since majority of foids vote for kinda feminist liberal parties.

• +1

everything you said is true but what if everything you said and change the gender would u opinion be the same and btw i dont support communism , Nazi , fascism etc anything which is far extreme in a political spectrum

• +1
so your viewpoint is that the requirement to be a nazi is to

1. become amish
2. dont discuss your viewpoint online
3. be an incel

Last edited:
so your viewpoint is that the requirement to be a nazi is to

1. become amish
2. dont discuss your viewpoint online
3. be an incel
I don’t really care for politics and don’t have any requirements to be a nazi

I just don’t like neo nazi attention seeking women, and pointing out how they go against the nazis position on the roles of women while “supporting” them

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and noobs

I just don’t like neo nazi attention seeking women, and pointing out how they go against the nazis position on the roles of women while “supporting” them
why do you think hypergamy is bad then

• +1
why do you think hypergamy is bad then
As in marrying or dating up? I’m not against it but don’t like that many people have unrealistic standards. Like a sub5 wanting chad. But hypergamy is human nature after all so there’s not much we can do to control it, it’s just on crack now because social media and the internet

I don’t think I mentioned it in this post tho🤔

ur title is i really dislike nazi women en masse

there are women who say nazi things but arent actually nazi because they make money off of it from incels

• +1
Never seen a nazi women
Don't think it exists

43b6ced3dba2475b8f47d984af0bbc0d

• Hmm...
If a woman was truly a nazi/ a trad leaning she would know to shut the fuck up about her opinions and keep it to herself

• +1