I really have long midface look at this

are you nt?
did you really post this in ratings, so we're supposed to rate you now?
he is more nt than everybody here. actually too much nt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yeah this guy is in some sort of blackpill induced nirvana
fuck actually i'm tired of school need to get graduated asap to find a vertuous woman.
it's hard to keep yourself at our ages

fuck actually i'm tired of school need to get graduated asap to find a vertuous woman.
it's hard to keep yourself at our ages
Why dont you slay, religion?

• +1
Start losing weight @toolateforme we can't say with all that fat face

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
bf% regarding facial aesthetics is underrated like CRAZY on this forum. people are getting surgery at 15-16% not realising their entire face, angularity, shadows etc can change due to soft tissue and bone protrusion when they go 8-10%
@streege and @sadakiyo are high bf yet very good face. Ite's bullshit, all bones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
You don't look worse than many Koreans I've seen with white chicks. So don't rope yet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
so best proof for existence?
remind me please to answer you when i Come Home from school or pm if you'r still interested.
the answer is quite démonstrative i believe

remind me please to answer you when i Come Home from school or pm if you'r still interested.
the answer is quite démonstrative i believe
in a couple of sentences the crux of it.

• +1
in a couple of sentences the crux of it.
in a rational approach, one should agree on the position which has the most probability of beeing true.
it's the most that we Can Do with our rationality.
the rest is a matter of assentiment of the Heart and can't be Universal otherwill relative free will will be incoherent.

thus Said, we need to see all the arguments of each position - especially atheist or scientisme which in a metaphysical pov is illogical since they argue that nothing exist without proving it -

all in all, in favor of the existence of god, the easiest one is the probability of the living which is the lowest among everything that could ever exist. and the all seconds probability of his maintaining.
in this argument more are imbricated such as the necessary beeing and the causation. for the last one i'm arguing with a probabilist approach so it's fine. i'm actually using more pragmatical approach than most people.
i believe the hyperbolical doubt, popularisée by Descartes is a good way to reach little but solid truth.
the rest beeing a matter of social cohesion mostly since religion is made for the humans who are socialized animals.

@streege and @sadakiyo are high bf yet very good face. Ite's bullshit, all bones.
bullshit, that sadakiyo guy is insane though but obviously he has some weird fat storage

• +1
bullshit, that sadakiyo guy is insane though but obviously he has some weird fat storage
Where is he right now? Did he rope cuz he cant be ariana grande's?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 3043
you don’t have a long midface jfl
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, toolateforme and Preposterous
you have an asian midface it doesnt look strange on you at all

this is a true long subhuman strange midface that destroys all the harmony and ability to look remotely human

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Girls call me cute out of nowhere a lot. It's just it's literally calling dogs cute. Not sexual way but just seeing infantiles.
Same bro LMAO, I'm half asian btw. But some girls are actually attracted to me, most of them are like 13-14 JFL, no older girl will be attracted by me.

• +1
Same bro LMAO, I'm half asian btw. But some girls are actually attracted to me, most of them are like 13-14 JFL, no older girl will be attracted by me.
At least better than ugly I guess lol

• +1
Reactions: her
it's over,son

• +1
it's over bro

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: InjectE and toolateforme
  • JFL