I really have long midface look at this

Dont rope yet boyo, bimax will ascend, then maybe a chin wing.
pretty retarded comment tbh
sadakiyo is defo above average, i havent seen streege's face though.

Last edited:
handsome young man!

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
It all makes sense now...

As you said it's over. I'm just trying hard now but seems like it's never gonna work out.
If I lose one more year without getting any score it basically means I missed out all the best years to enjoy and theres no meaning of life

As you said it's over. I'm just trying hard now but seems like it's never gonna work out.
If I lose one more year without getting any score it basically means I missed out all the best years to enjoy and theres no meaning of life
We can always fuck

Imagine if u were a serious looksmaxer...

over, my midface is just as long(due to philtrum)

Its indeed over

• JFL
daily reminder that he got laid with some white becky while mentalcels are still rotting and complaining on this forum

daily reminder that he got laid with some white becky while mentalcels are still rotting and complaining on this forum
Fucked another white girl yesterday, honestly looks theory is bullshit I think

• Hmm...
Reactions: fakemeta.
Fucked another white girl yesterday, honestly looks theory is bullshit I think

this can't be real it must be larp for the sake of my deteriorating sanity, how is that happening

You look so much better than I thought you would.

• Woah
this can't be real it must be larp for the sake of my deteriorating sanity, how is that happening
I went to the Christmas evening party of my friend group, there were unexpectedly plenty of cute girls, I made out with one I borrowed a condom from my friends literally who were right outside of the room, while fucking they were laughing and playing weird song and sex bomb and shit lol

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
bf% regarding facial aesthetics is underrated like CRAZY on this forum. people are getting surgery at 15-16% not realising their entire face, angularity, shadows etc can change due to soft tissue and bone protrusion when they go 8-10%
Cautions me
I went to the Christmas evening party of my friend group, there were unexpectedly plenty of cute girls, I made out with one I borrowed a condom from my friends literally who were right outside of the room, while fucking they were laughing and playing weird song and sex bomb and shit lol
Slayer

Last edited: