i really hope i can just meet a nice sweet girl and just move on with life and forget all this psl stuff

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Normie girl is fine. Just has to be GL enough that i dont have incel sons. She can get old and ugly and fat once weve had kids and got married thats also fine. She can have a high partner count so long as shes been discreet about her slutting and doesnt have an outright reputation for it because then thats humilating for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, TheChosenChad, Vitruvian and 2 others
im ok with my gf being above average and having a normal body count. she cant be a slut.

but she cant get fat and ugly when we grow older. whats the fucking point when im looksmaxing for her? jfl disgusting foid worship

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and TheChosenChad
Normie girl is fine. Just has to be GL enough that i dont have incel sons. She can get old and ugly and fat once weve had kids and got married thats also fine. She can have a high partner count so long as shes been discreet about her slutting and doesnt have an outright reputation for it because then thats humilating for me
i cant meet nice girl even after looksmax. its oever for me.
i always wanted to go enjoy rave, festivs all those beautiful things.
but it doesn't mean anything if i can't get a romantic experience there.

I want a normie to high tier gf that isn't an absolute slut and that won't get fat after having kids, it's simple just lose weigh everyone can do it. Also they must be loyal and trustworthy.

Wasted 2 years of my life with my ex which was none of these, except for the not getting fat after having kids at least she had that going for her I guess.

I really wish I was 16, bluepilled, and in love again. Life was like a fairytale. Now I feel like I can never ever get into a LTR without feeling incredibly insecure or otherwise uneasy about getting cucked in some way

cuck eh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and UglyMan
I want nothing more than a Plain Jane who is a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1560
Bro, you can get a gf, but the blackpill still stands. All women are sluts

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1560
im ok with my gf being above average and having a normal body count. she cant be a slut.

but she cant get fat and ugly when we grow older. whats the fucking point when im looksmaxing for her? jfl disgusting foid worship
Wtf bro. You and me are gonna ascend and marry a kpop idol. Don't give up

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I assume they are all sluts. At this point I just want a Stacy.