I really underestimated India's average height

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

I liftfrauded to be near 5ft 8.. and.. I went to the mall and still felt below average height

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11770, Tall and 11 others
mirin that india has malls ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Yuya Moggershima, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Imagine needing lifts to barely reach 5'8

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Yerico7 and Taylorswift
Average height is punjab/delhi to regions I've been is dedsrs a flat 5'10, which is as tall, if not taller than the west. So many people look a solid 5'11 in shoes

Feels like 5'8-9 in the South ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7776, klamus and 6 others
Welcome back bhai...and short and stocky >>> tall and lanky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 5583
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Albeacho, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others
Average height is punjab/delhi to regions I've been is dedsrs a flat 5'10, which is as tall, if not taller than the west. So many people look a solid 5'11 in shoes

Feels like 5'8-9 in the South ngl
Don't get me wrong, still a very large number of people shorter than me but it feels that people are generally still bigger, lots of 5'11" range guys who make you feel like a complete shrimp

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ocelot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5052
I liftfrauded to be near 5ft 8.. and.. I went to the mall and still felt below average height
no way ur not giant with 5’8 there

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, 5'8manlet, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Don't get me wrong, still a very large number of people shorter than me but it feels that people are generally still bigger, lots of 5'11" range guys who make you feel like a complete shrimp
if only I ate what my parents told me to, I'd be at least 5'9-10 (my PAH was 178 cm at 14) :feelscry: biggest mistake I'll ever make

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5583
Also just lol at people thinking 1-1.5 inches is nothing. I went from feeling a little bit shorter to feeling comfortably taller than my 5'7" dad and it was a big change I felt, the number of people I was taller than jumped up exponentially and I felt somewhat in the "average pool" but not quite unlike before.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
if only I ate what my parents told me to, I'd be at least 5'9-10 (my PAH was 178 cm at 14) :feelscry: biggest mistake I'll ever make
Same I ate like shit as in a 1500 calorie diet at best but I think I had early puberty, if I was aware of this I would've changed my diet and used HGH for sure

Atleast in my case it's more genetics screwing me since my dad is barely 5'7" and my mom is 4 fucking 8.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, 5'8manlet, Warlow and 2 others
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Near 5'8" with lifts means 5'5" barefoot?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Also just lol at people thinking 1-1.5 inches is nothing. I went from feeling a little bit shorter to feeling comfortably taller than my 5'7" dad and it was a big change I felt, the number of people I was taller than jumped up exponentially and I felt somewhat in the "average pool" but not quite unlike before.
the vast majority of men lie within the 5'8-11 range, so every single inch you gain is a massive boost to your smv

going from 5'7 to 5'9 is an entire standard deviation if im not mistaken
How tall are you?
171 cm midday

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5583
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Same I ate like shit as in a 1500 calorie diet at best but I think I had early puberty, if I was aware of this I would've changed my diet and used HGH for sure

Atleast in my case it's more genetics screwing me since my dad is barely 5'7" and my mom is 4 fucking 8.
still you're not that short considering your parents' height.

Might've been average with a good diet srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
the vast majority of men lie within the 5'8-11 range, so every single inch you gain is a massive boost to your smv

going from 5'7 to 5'9 is an entire standard deviation if im not mistaken

171 cm midday
Mogs me brutally by 2 cm

• JFL
still you're not that short considering your parents' height.

Might've been average with a good diet srs
My cousin has similar parents and he had a similar diet and had severe asthma as a teenager and he's 6ft, another female cousin is 5'6", nearly my height with a shitty diet as well

• Woah
My cousin has similar parents and he had a similar diet and had severe asthma as a teenager and he's 6ft, another female cousin is 5'6", nearly my height with a shitty diet as well
Some days I lament over the fact that I could've been an acceptable height if I ate a decent diet, but then I hear anecdotes like these and I feel better because it's "not my fault."

All cope regardless, end result is the same.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5583
Some days I lament over the fact that I could've been an acceptable height if I ate a decent diet, but then I hear anecdotes like these and I feel better because it's "not my fault."

All cope regardless, end result is the same.

• +1
same height as you and i feel like a fucking midget here in the us :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 5583
same height as you and i feel like a fucking midget here in the us :feelsrope:
Never stepping out of the country except for when I'm about to get LL and never without lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, JustBeCurry and Ocelot
Chelsea boots on cold weather / air max on sunny + lifts and youre 5'9''
An average 5'10" guy is 6'1" like that. Doesn't help my case

Average normie wears converse only, you have to take advantage on him

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel