I recommend you watch these shows(Read if bored)

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
Obviously the best show to watch is the boys but you already knew that so I’ll be going over some other great T-V Shows that I’ve watched and enjoyed.

**NO SPOILERS**

#1-DEXTER
Dexter is definitely a unique tv show and that’s what makes it so fun. Dexter morgan is the main character and he lives a double life. Police forensics detective at day, Serial killer(in gta) by night. Each season follows an exciting plot that slowly becomes more and more suspenseful. This is definitely a great show. Watch this if you are a certified schizo and you love a good story/a badass character. 9/10.

#2-THE WALKING DEAD
Another classic show and fan favorite. The story is centered around rick grimes, A sheriff whose whole life is about to change after a shooting takes place. I’m not going to spoil too much, but let’s just say you definitely should watch this if you are into violence, gore, character development, and thrill. 8.9/10.

#3-INVINCIBLE
Now this is an animated show. You might be skeptical at first, but it’s far from a childish cartoon. It definitely has its gore moments. The story revolves around a superhero family of a dad and a kid. All is normal until the kid obtains his superpowers for the first time when he turns 18, and then the true story unravels. This is a must watch if you like plot twists. 8.5/10

Enjoy, and SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, aesthetic beauty, NZb6Air and 10 others
breaking bad

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, tombradylover, Futura and 3 others
Dexter's the best

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
Totally forgot this one is also great and better call saul as well
i need to watch better call saul but i cba getting through the first episode
its so fucking long too

• +1
Game of Thrones?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, notsocommonthumb and PlayersGetPlayed
gonna start dexter soon

• +1
i need to watch better call saul but i cba getting through the first episode
its so fucking long too
You’ll never want to stop watching after you get hooked trust me

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and shia.jihadist
forgetting about some weeb shit nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, notsocommonthumb, DarkAscender and 3 others
forgetting about some weeb shit nigga

I haven’t dived too deep into anime culture yet but it shouldn’t be hated on that much because i’ve seen some clips of these shows on social media and it seems like a great watch in my opinion.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and StarvedEpi
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
I haven’t dived too deep into anime culture yet but it shouldn’t be hated on that much because i’ve seen some clips of these shows on social media and it seems like a great watch in my opinion.
The good ones are the same quality as invincible story telling wise, FMA brotherhood is a pretty good first anime to watch

• +1
Imagine having Homelander as your avi and not recommending The Boys

The boys butcher

• +1
Reactions: N1666, notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
Already watched all of em

• +1
Easily a 9 until the last two seasons, which were 6 at best. Watch it. It's worth the hype.
You got it brocel

• +1
Reactions: sexy and notsocommonthumb
Breaking bad and bcs too?
Yuppp.

If I could recommend some shows it would be

Tv-shows

Lost

Freaks and Geeks

Snowfall

Anime

Monster

Psycho-Pass

Naruto (non anime fans gotta atleast watch this one)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, N1666, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Yuppp.

If I could recommend some shows it would be

Tv-shows:
Lost
Freaks and Geeks
Snowfall

Anime:
monster
psycho-pass
naruto (everyone has to atleast watch this one)
In my opinion some of the best movies are Interstellar and Real Steel

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and DarkAscender
NPC type shit

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, ChadL1te and The Homelander
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, notsocommonthumb, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
While it may be NPC, these shows are really popular because they are simply very good. What would you recommend instead?
The sopranos is very psychological once you think about it
Power series is dark triad 4d chess strategy

• +1
Reactions: N1666, notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
The sopranos is very psychological once you think about it
Power series is dark triad 4d chess strategy
Bro is calling me an NPC while recommending the sopranos. Brutal projection pill. Never seen power series tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and autistic_tendencies
Bro is calling me an NPC while recommending the sopranos. Brutal projection pill. Never seen power series tho
Most people watch it for the sex and violence but I’m telling you it’s philosophical you could learn something or two

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, The Homelander and ChadL1te
Obviously the best show to watch is the boys but you already knew that so I’ll be going over some other great T-V Shows that I’ve watched and enjoyed.

**NO SPOILERS**

#1-DEXTER
Dexter is definitely a unique tv show and that’s what makes it so fun. Dexter morgan is the main character and he lives a double life. Police forensics detective at day, Serial killer(in gta) by night. Each season follows an exciting plot that slowly becomes more and more suspenseful. This is definitely a great show. Watch this if you are a certified schizo and you love a good story/a badass character. 9/10.

#2-THE WALKING DEAD
Another classic show and fan favorite. The story is centered around rick grimes, A sheriff whose whole life is about to change after a shooting takes place. I’m not going to spoil too much, but let’s just say you definitely should watch this if you are into violence, gore, character development, and thrill. 8.9/10.

#3-INVINCIBLE
Now this is an animated show. You might be skeptical at first, but it’s far from a childish cartoon. It definitely has its gore moments. The story revolves around a superhero family of a dad and a kid. All is normal until the kid obtains his superpowers for the first time when he turns 18, and then the true story unravels. This is a must watch if you like plot twists. 8.5/10

Enjoy, and SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON.
twd has lots of boring eps

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, notsocommonthumb, ChadL1te and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and autistic_tendencies
JFL normalfag list

Dexter is v good but new fans made it cringe

TWD has 4 good seasons out of 11

invincible is mid

And the boys sucks

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander and DarkAscender
No Sopranos, Better Call Saul?
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, The Homelander and DarkAscender
twd has lots of boring eps
Before I watched season 9, episode 5, I would have probably replied that all those boring episodes were worth it in the end. But now I can no longer say so. The show peaked at the negan arc

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, bloatmaxxed2 and DarkAscender
Before I watched season 9, episode 5, I would have probably replied that all those boring episodes were worth it in the end. But now I can no longer say so. The show peaked at the negan arc
Yeah twd started becoming shit after Negan started coming around. It should've ended shortly after but they kept milking it. Still my fav show but yea

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and notsocommonthumb
JFL normalfag list

Dexter is v good but new fans made it cringe

TWD has 4 good seasons out of 11

invincible is mid

And the boys sucks
“I want to be different” Type opinion. Do not speak to me, Orangecel

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and notsocommonthumb
1. creep

2. nightcrawler

3. prisoners

4. searching

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and The Homelander
“I want to be different” Type opinion. Do not speak to me, Orangecel
Jesus I can’t stand retards like you who use that line

There are so many better shows than most of the ones you listed. Just because you haven’t taken the time to watch outside of mainstream television dosent make me wanting to be different you fucking tard. 14 year old little kids shouldn’t be allowed here. Now get on ignore

There are so many better shows than most of the ones you listed. Just because you haven’t taken the time to watch outside of mainstream television dosent make me wanting to be different you fucking tard. 14 year old little kids shouldn’t be allowed here. Now get on ignore
Not a single word dalit.

Name them.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Goyslop MEGATHREAD

I will NOT be watching

• WTF
I recommend True Detective Season 1, the rest is bad tho they start to put niggers in the main cast

• +1
dexter blow cock after season 4. Walking dead is overrated and has entire dogshit seasons too often. Invincible season 1 was good but season 2 was disappointing

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and The Homelander