I refuse to believe that anybody except insane people are legitimately introverted

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It simply makes no sense to willingly rot in front of your computer while normal people go to parties, make friends, get laid, etc.

All the so-called introverts would have completely different personalities if they were sexually attractive. This is actually hinted at in the furry community where people create so-called 'fursonas' that are supposed to represent their personalities in animal form. None of these fursonas are ever ugly for some reason and in fact they're often comically sexualized to the point of absurdity.

How outgoing people are is just a reflection of their appearance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UncDami, ROTTING, Lmao and 11 others
I’m an introvert

Because I’m below average looking

• JFL
Reactions: disillusioned
how do you explain me then? I hate being around anyone. In fact I can’t even be around family. I choose to be in front of grand theft auto v playing from day until night and people have to bring dinner to my door because I won’t come down to eat with them even when invited

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and bloomercel
Agree 100%. There isn't such thing as introverts or extroverts.

Extrovert is a synonym for normal

Introvert is a synonym for mentally ill or retarded

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Myth, Bushman and 6 others
how do you explain me then? I hate being around anyone. In fact I can’t even be around family. I choose to be in front of grand theft auto v playing from day until night and people have to bring dinner to my door because I won’t come down to eat with them even when invited

All the so-called introverts would have completely different personalities if they were sexually attractive.

Good you’re self-aware

• +1
Reactions: Knockout
Agree 100%. There isn't such thing as introverts of extroverts.

Introvert is a synonym for normal

Extrovert is a synonym for mentally ill or retarded
blud had one job

Introversion is the baseline, extroversion is tryhard

I never struggled with socializing when I was younger, only in my teens due to repeated rejection and sexual failure, did I start caring less about socializing IRL. Cared less about my popularity and social-standing.

Instead I was often in skype/discord calls and talking to people online, where I wasn't getting discriminated for the way I looked.

I fixed the way I looked now in my twenties, but the urge to care about what people think of me, the urge to socialize again IRL, be popular, etc.
It never returned.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lmao, emeraldglass and 1 other person
It's called abused dog syndrome. Bad things happen to you when you are young and you retreat into your shell.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, emeraldglass, Bushman and 3 others
Agree 100%. There isn't such thing as introverts of extroverts.

Extrovert is a synonym for normal

Introvert is a synonym for mentally ill or retarded
@Sprinkles funny how?

It simply makes no sense to willingly rot in front of your computer while normal people go to parties, make friends, get laid, etc.

All the so-called introverts would have completely different personalities if they were sexually attractive. This is actually hinted at in the furry community where people create so-called 'fursonas' that are supposed to represent their personalities in animal form. None of these fursonas are ever ugly for some reason and in fact they're often comically sexualized to the point of absurdity.

I must be crazy then

Introvert and extrovert doesn’t mean rotter. It’s where you get your energy from. If you are tired and exhausted will meeting your friends give you energy or drain you further? Introverts will get further drained even though they like their friends while extroverts would gain energy.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I ascended as an adult and started going out a lot, but I reverted back to being an introvert. I see women going to clubs/raves just for attention and normies bobbing their heads in the background trying to pick up bitches but going home with nothing and the next day they are like yo that shit was sick to sound nt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and bloomercel
Everyone naturally craves a social life. The cause of introversion is a deformity in appearance or non-comformity to slavery

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Bushman, HitAndRun and 1 other person
id rather train

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
SCRNSHT32423482384 Scrnsht3284823484238432

Last edited:
im the biggest extrovert but my looks make me an introvert

Introversion / extroversion has to do with hormones (dopamine pathway, serotonine, acetylcholine etc.), not how you look

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and bloomercel