I regret getting Buccal Fat Removal

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
You guys were right, I used to look like you a 5 year old toddler with chubby cheeks that grandma could pinch, it was so great to be a young man with the face of a baby

Now my buccal fat removal has caused me to age 90+ years, people keep asking me if I am the oldest man alive, using Retin A or fillers is completely useless at this point

Also my jawline has become so sharp Im afraid I will cut hand off while shaving, I live in fear everyday

Please (keep) crying for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130-223025_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130-223025_Gallery.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,024
  • Screenshot_20200305-172316_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200305-172316_Gallery.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,048
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, 000, I'mme and 22 others
What the fuck is this sarcasm or bdd really cant tell at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, TheMewingBBC, vaninskybird and 5 others
Show better pic you look good in the right from what I can see

retarded thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
I know you’re being sarcastic but show a better pic. I’m really curious how it’s aged you.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
I told you bro, should’ve done your research before fucking yourself over like this.

Cheek lipos/kybella > buccal fat removal

Get filler in your upper cheeks/mid face

that will restore a youthful complexion

Are you the oldest man alive???

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I told you bro, should’ve done your research before fucking yourself over like this.

Cheek lipos/kybella > buccal fat removal
Isn’t coolsculpting from home a legitimate option? Saw this dude on reddit who got actual results from icing his face for an hour a day over a 30 day period because it froze and killed fat cells.

why not just get lean anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
Isn’t coolsculpting from home a legitimate option? Saw this dude on reddit who got actual results from icing his face for an hour a day over a 30 day period because it froze and killed fat cells.
Pretty sure cool sculpting only works for chin and body fat

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
This thread really is a great retard filter for these forums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nayb, SteveRogers, neithernorwood and 13 others
Nasobial Fold Maxxing Its Ovvvveerrr 😥😥

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and OCDMaxxing
Pretty sure cool sculpting only works for chin and body fat
Interesting. I'll probably give it a try anyways and then update this forum on the results. Not expecting anything tbh but worth a try. I just don't think buccal fat removal is a good long term option from everything I've read. It takes away the good fat that keeps your face looking fresh and young.

I know you’re being sarcastic but show a better pic. I’m really curious how it’s aged you.

I dont look any older at all, peoole think I look young as fuck IRL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200303-134232_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200303-134232_Photo Editor.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 929
  • +1
Reactions: Crowley, Patient A and SixFootManlet
Im 100% sure my history teacher has gotten buccal fat removal too lmao. looks pretty good too just like your result

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet

Holy shit at that skin, you look old as fuck

@OldRooster I found somebody that age mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Moggy, Alexanderr and goat2x
Fuck you chad

• JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 4671
nobody can argue you looked better before

collagen=youthful skin=/=buccal fat pads

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
are you sucking your cheeks a little bit in for after pic?

Jfl I remember when I thought jawline mattered but Pitts is only slightly above average and he is the Pitt

Jfl I remember when I thought jawline mattered but Pitts is only slightly above average and he is the Pitt

Bruh jawline is literally the most important trait, every single male model is really lean for cheeks/jawline not for anything else not eyes, nose, hairline

Try being taken serious by men or women with chubby baby face

The reason Brad Pitt is still a Chad and everybody is laughing at Val Kilmer is cause low bodyfat = jawline high bodyfat = double chin

Watch this boyo lower third > all

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and RobticaI
Bruh jawline is literally the most important trait, every single male model is really lean for cheeks/jawline not for anything else not eyes, nose, hairline

Try being taken serious by men or women with chubby baby face

The reason Brad Pitt is still a Chad and everybody is laughing at Val Kilmer is cause low bodyfat = jawline high bodyfat = double chin

Watch this boyo lower third > all

sharp jawline isnt super importnant front view really is what matter brad pitt never had super sharp jaw but it was wide af

sharp jawline isnt super importnant front view really is what matter brad pitt never had super sharp jaw but it was wide af

I agree friend, side profile is over rated, frontal view is all that really matters

but side view allows people ( online looking at photos ) to see why your frontal view is flawed, aka its hard to judge chin length from the front

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Swolepenisman
nobody can argue you looked better before

collagen=youthful skin=/=buccal fat pads

My youthmaxx plan

Inject Test + Take finasteride + Retin A + Vitamin C + Use Red Light Therapy at my Gym + Eat healthy and stay lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodman78 and SixFootManlet
Buccal fat goes away with age anyway. By removing it you are just aging yourself voluntarily.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Fat don't goes away with age, fat just falls with the loss of collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin.
Young boy and girl don't have more fat, but they are bloated by the massive hyaluronic acid present in their skin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Swole bravo, I'mme, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Buccal fat goes away with age anyway. By removing it you are just aging yourself voluntarily.

WRONG

My dad has buccal fat ( I got it from him DURR HURR ) and he is in is 50's and instead of round cheeks they sag down off the side

" Just wait until your 70 bro then the buccal fat will possibly go away completely and you can slay "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SteveRogers, BradAniston and 5 others
WRONG

My dad has buccal fat ( I got it from him DURR HURR ) and he is in is 50's and instead of round cheeks they sag down off the side

" Just wait until your 70 bro then the buccal fat will possibly go away completely and you can slay "
Well, he is likely not 10% bf.

Well, he is likely not 10% bf.
Buccal fat is typically not responsive to diet and exercise and, in order to achieve improved contour in the lower face, most patients will require the fat to be surgically removed.

In addition, the buccal fat pad growth and size is dynamic and drastically increases between the ages of 10–20 (4,000–8,000 mm3) to then decrease over the following 30 years (decline to ~7,000 mm3)

FUCK NO I was not going to wait until my 30-40s to see if I lose my baby face

" Bro just wait until your 45 before getting buccal fat removal. It doesnt matter if women say they love your jawline, or guys say look way better than they remember.

All that matters is PSL members say you have aged 10+ years from skewed photos they saw on the forum, forget the fact guys who rate you in PMs say you look too young or people IRL saying you look like your 19 or 20 when your actually 24 "

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BlackPillChad, Patient A and 1 other person
So many buccal fat removal before/afters out there are so underwhelming though, even though your result looks good.

So many buccal fat removal before/afters out there are so underwhelming though, even though your result looks good.

Thats because I had an extreme amount of buccal fat in my cheeks

The surgeon who did the procedure, has been in the business for 30 years, said my buccal fat was the highest he ever seen

I also had a low bodyfat% ( 14-15% ) before getting the surgery and then lost even more bodyfat% ( 11-12% ) after the surgery

Alot of people who get the surgery dont bother getting low bodyfat either before or after so the results are very very subtle

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SixFootManlet
Link to the reddit post?

You look 90 it's ogre

Incredible sarcasm skills. Baited everyone here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Dog face
these guys will spend 30k on surgery but not 30 minutes on cardio LMAO

> Yes greycel, I decided to get buccal fat removal at 45% bodyfat and spent 30k on the procedure

If your IQ was equal to your looks you would mog prime David Gandy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Patient A and jake_okok
> Yes greycel, I decided to get buccal fat removal at 45% bodyfat and spent 30k on the procedure

If your IQ was equal to your looks you would mog prime David Gandy

U got surgery for looks why u talking JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, SteveRogers, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
U got surgery for looks why u talking JFL

Yes exactly I got surgery and instead of just rotting here listening to low IQ retards and jerking off to Gandy LOL
Coz ugly people are smart stereotype?
No Greycel because Blackpill is for high IQ and Bluepill is for Low IQ

Greycel I recommend the first surgery you get is brain transplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 4562, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
wtf you're actually low iq aren't you? not because of the surgery but god damn. He was sarcastic

Meh sarcasm really is hard to judge thru text

Thats why in my post i mentioned i was scared to cut my finger on jawline, i hope it was obvious enough

Buccal fat is typically not responsive to diet and exercise and, in order to achieve improved contour in the lower face, most patients will require the fat to be surgically removed.
[citation needed]

I didn't see any buccal fat in Auschwitz

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth