I regret making this thread

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN

It should be banned for homosexuality. Because there’s tonnes of homosexuals in here who never speak to women or get laid and instead get excited over the directions random womens eyeballs face

I know when you faggots are projecting your insecurities on me, one thing i am is emotionally intelligent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe, KaisenMaxxer, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Copers.org

Do anything but talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: primqwe, TechnoBoss and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

It should be banned for homosexuality. Because there’s tonnes of homosexuals in here who never speak to women or get laid and instead get excited over the directions random womens eyeballs face

I know when you faggots are projecting your insecurities on me, one thing i am is emotionally intelligent
I thought it was common sense to .org members
But the comments surprised me

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and try2beme
I thought it was common sense to .org members
But the comments surprised me
Its natural humans wanna feel special and sexy i guess. These guys probably rarely get attention as the redditor incels say so have to romanticise irrelevent insignicant stuff. But i know that when they sperg at me for confronting the truth its a reflection of how deep their insecurities are and how much real “IOIS” they lack

• So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
eye contact with a smile is def an ioi

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
eye contact with a smile is def an ioi
Its funny u guys will type an essay about a fucking stranger smiling at u when she probably does hella anyways, while ur typing that “ioi” shes sucking someone who shes actually into’s dick

Its natural humans wanna feel special and sexy i guess. These guys probably rarely get attention as the redditor incels say so have to romanticise irrelevent insignicant stuff. But i know that when they sperg at me for confronting the truth its a reflection of how deep their insecurities are and how much real “IOIS” they lack
It's very sad

• +1
Its funny u guys will type an essay about a fucking stranger smiling at u when she probably does hella anyways, while ur typing that “ioi” shes sucking someone who shes actually into’s dick
with this paragraph you sounded like one of those incels who think all women are whores and all they do in their life is suck dick 24/7

• Hmm...
with this paragraph you sounded like one of those incels who think all women are whores and all they do in their life is suck dick 24/7
I dont. Lets look at an objective lense

Only incels type paragraphs about women smiling at them

Im questioning why the fuck niggas do that, how bitchless do u need to be dude

If a user asks, are ioi useful? I generally reply no, because they can be misinterpreted, and a general piece of advice I would give is not to overthink. They can be useful, though.

• +1
If a user asks, are ioi useful? I generally reply no, because they can be misinterpreted, and a general piece of advice I would give is not to overthink. They can be useful, though.
Yes girls can send signals all the time but its always the same shit i read on here and honestly as well as how stupid and far fetched it sounds its also giga cucked

i agree with this, typing paragraphs about it is in fact incel trait and dumb af but can you blame them? as the name says they are incels and their dick will get hard simply by women looking back at them, even if they get an ioi, they wont be able to seal the deal and get her number or whatever instead they come here and brag

• +1
I dont. Lets look at an objective lense

to be fair, there's a difference between some delusionalcel thinking that the smiling super market cashier is giving him an IOI and actually getting stared with a smile in a nightclub. Girls are very socially aware, they dont stare at dudes they dont find attractive unless the dude is so ugly that she stares at him in disgust.

• +1
i agree with this, typing paragraphs about it is in fact incel trait and dumb af but can you blame them? as the name says they are incels and their dick will get hard simply by women looking back at them, even if they get an ioi, they wont be able to seal the deal and get her number or whatever instead they come here and brag
When i tell them its not valid they attack ME and call ME incel. These people are legitimate weirdos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back