These are not IOIs

You're gonna wife your gf anyways
Marriage Is Just a social construct that traps you in the Cage of man made laws. You can Just stay engaged and have all the perks of being married, Minus the inconveniences if things do down south

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and try2beme
so how would a girl show interest in your opinion then

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and try2beme
Marriage Is Just a social construct that traps you in the Cage of man made laws. You can Just stay engaged and have all the perks of being married, Minus the inconveniences if things do down south
Why would you be with a girl that you don't trust then?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
The only iOi is your semen shooting into her vagina with consent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and try2beme
so how would a girl show interest in your opinion then
Physical intimacy
Non platonic compliments
Expressing romantic or sexual interest explicitly

Its like going into surgery with a small risk of complications
If you don't 100% trust your girl then breakup w her bruh

But what if she was gonna be a loyal one

Why would you be with a girl that you don't trust then?
It's not about trust, Life Is unpredictable, even my Brother divorced despite seemingly having a perfect marriage with a nice MTB and 2 Kids

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Chad only

Chad only as well

Romantic is also chad only but normies can have sexual interest at clubs from giga whores with no feelings attached
None of this is chad only and all is regularly experienced by mtns and even some LTNs

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Darkeningstar and the BULL
It's not about trust, Life Is unpredictable, even my Brother divorced despite seemingly having a perfect marriage with a nice MTB and 2 Kids
Marriage has benefits

None of this is chad only and all is regularly experienced by mtns and even some LTNs
Geomaxxing time then

Either that or they're made for the streets

• +1
Do I kill myself now or later ?

• +1
  • +1

“She looked at me”
People have eyes they tend to do that. Even staring is not an ioi we are free to stare at any incel we want

“She asked for my socials”
Wait to see the tone or conversation she might just wanna be ur friend or gain followers

“Shes gatekeeping me from women/ her friends”
She doesnt wanna lose her main simp and validation source to someone better looking than her

“She smiled at me”
Tonnes of people smile at strangers. Get over it seriously
the only ioi is sex

• +1
Physical intimacy
Non platonic compliments
Expressing romantic or sexual interest explicitly
Lol.

Girls are shy and depending on culture will expect you to make the first move.

Most girls wont directly approach, especially in daytime (again depends on culture, more common in US).

If I hadn‘t capitalized on judging a girl staring as an IOI, or like seeing her do a double take, I would‘ve missed out on opportunities.

Incel theories because you‘ve never had a girl look at you ig?

Water
If I hadn‘t capitalized on judging a girl staring as an IOI, or like seeing her do a double take, I would‘ve missed out on opportunities.
Its not an ioi its your attempt to read body language
If you dont get play then its normal to romanticise irrelevent meaningless interactions with women yeah but the only ioi is sex

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Lol.

Most girls wont directly approach, especially in daytime (again depends on culture, more common in US).

Also you ruined my reactions my thread isnt humour in any capacity

Water

Its not an ioi its your attempt to read body language
?

IoI stands for indicator of interest

if a girl stares at you it is an indicator of, news flash, her being interested
If you dont get play then its normal to romanticise irrelevent meaningless interactions with women yeah but the only ioi is sex
Yea, if you think about a girl looking at you for weeks and romanticize it to gandy heaven

otherwise you should judge a girl staring at you as an IOI, especially if you know from other life experience that ure generally considered attractive

Like what?? Just get a gf without signing any paper that binds you economically
you have tax advantages when you get married

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
?

IoI stands for indicator of interest

if a girl stares at you it is an indicator of, news flash, her being interested

Yea, if you think about a girl looking at you for weeks and romanticize it to gandy heaven

otherwise you should judge a girl staring at you as an IOI, especially if you know from other life experience that ure generally considered attractive
Way too much copium for me to even process who cares if someone looks at u ffs

• JFL
you have tax advantages when you get married
You don't get shit in Italy. Also in germany there Is Cuckold culture so less divorces

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Akhi
Way too much copium for me to even process who cares if someone looks at u ffs
copium because it never happens to you brootal

better keep looksmaxxing buddy boyo

You don't get shit in Italy. Also in germany there Is Cuckold culture so less divorces
Oh he lives in germany makes total sense why hes a coping offended lesbian

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
you should know better with your degree

im not from germany

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
copium because it never happens to you brootal

better keep looksmaxxing buddy boyo
Ur clearly offended i shattered ur dreams and hopes that run through ur brain whenever a girl looks in ur incel direction

Focus on getting pussy for real instead of mentally masturbating

Ur clearly offended i shattered ur dreams and hopes that run through ur brain whenever a girl looks in ur incel direction

Focus on getting pussy for real instead of mentally masturbating
u look like dogshit compared to me tho and i get enough action

you should know better with your degree

im not from germany
I dont care and idk why you even know my degree ur clearly offended i shattered ur dreams

u look like dogshit compared to me tho and i get enough action
If u looked great u wouldnt be offended or believe in iois brootal

I dont care and idk why you even know my degree ur clearly offended i shattered ur dreams
i didnt even reply to you
If u looked great u wouldnt be offended or believe in iois brootal
im not offended, its you because you cant fathom something like it happening to anyone , because you have incel lookz

keep barking and writing 10 replies in seconds

whos offended jfl i couldnt care less

i didnt even reply to you

im not offended, its you because you cant fathom something like it happening to anyone , because you have incel lookz

keep barking and writing 10 replies in seconds

whos offended jfl i couldnt care less
Incel lookz? Thats new unless u got my old pics, and pure cope

So you really are triggered that i dont believe in iois hahahaha

You are free to lie to yourself. Stop convincing people like me with common sense

I don't blame not relying on ioi. I think some people would do better, but maybe I am wrong, not to rely on them. If one is 'predisposed' to read them well, then one would do better to pay attention to them.

• +1
Incel lookz? Thats new unless u got my old pics, and pure cope
how is it new and stop with this cope ‚old pics‘ u look the same dogshit as always
So you really are triggered that i dont believe in iois hahahaha

You are free to lie to yourself. Stop convincing people like me with common sense
im not triggered, im trying to convince people who have the intellectual capacit to capitalize on it

youre the guy who denies a girl staring being an IOI, because it never happened to you so you cant fathom it

nobody claims that a girl glancing in your direction is an IOI

I don't blame not relying on ioi. I think some people would do better, but maybe I am wrong, not to rely on them. If one is 'predisposed' to read them well, then one would do better to pay attention to them.
i mean its pretty easy

if you catch a girl looking at you, she immediately meekly looks down, fixes her hair and blushes a little bit, obviously she finds you attractive and shes embarrassed that you caught her checking you out

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and try2beme
how is it new and stop with this cope ‚old pics‘ u look the same dogshit as always

im not triggered, im trying to convince people who have the intellectual capacit to capitalize on it

youre the guy who denies a girl staring being an IOI, because it never happened to you so you cant fathom it

nobody claims that a girl glancing in your direction is an IOI
Ur literally retarded i even said ur intution matters which most of this forum dont have

u keep calling me an incel as if girls have never flirted with me, when i was hanging with a blonde girl and pmd proof to incels like you. Stop being so triggered you look like a bitch insulting me over a different perspective, im so sorry im not telling you girls using their fucking eyes to look around means absolutely no relevence since shes gonna look at the entire fucking population retard

• JFL
i mean its pretty easy

if you catch a girl looking at you, she immediately meekly looks down, fixes her hair and blushes a little bit, obviously she finds you attractive and shes embarrassed that you caught her checking you out
Go get laid loser like actually
Muhhhh eyeballs how old are you 💀

@borntosuffer nobody likes you

Kill yourself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and borntosuffer
Retarded ethnic cope. If a girl looks at you while smiling its clear the thinks ur attractive but ofc deathnics like you will never experience this.

• +1
Retarded ethnic cope. If a girl looks at you while smiling its clear the thinks ur attractive but ofc deathnics like you will never experience this.
16% of the population yet they think
they're superior for some reason

• +1
“She looked at me”
People have eyes they tend to do that. Even staring is not an ioi we are free to stare at any incel we want

“She asked for my socials”
Wait to see the tone or conversation she might just wanna be ur friend or gain followers

“Shes gatekeeping me from women/ her friends”
She doesnt wanna lose her main simp and validation source to someone better looking than her

“She smiled at me”
Tonnes of people smile at strangers. Get over it seriously
Theye all iois.

Indicator doesnt mean confirmed interest. It means INDICATOR. Could be weak, could be strong.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
I'm 4/10 and today 7/10 slut was staring at me while smiling. Was it ioi or you will change your opinion now and tell me that she was making fun of me? IOIS are bullshit. Teenage sluts stare and smile at old men 60+ I bet they want that old dick.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, ayusshhhh and try2beme
Theye all iois.

Indicator doesnt mean confirmed interest. It means INDICATOR. Could be weak, could be strong.
Ur good looking, do better than excite over ran through women smiling at you. Youre either fucking or youre not

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Bitchwhipper2
I'm 4/10 and today 7/10 slut was staring at me while smiling. Was it ioi or you will change your opinion now and tell me that she was making fun of me? IOIS are bullshit. Teenage sluts stare and smile at old men 60+ I bet they want that old dick.
They stare at everyone even indian janitors

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and lepo2317
If they keep looking and smiling and keeping eye contact it's an ioi

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
If they keep looking and smiling and keeping eye contact it's an ioi
If u keep having sex u wont care about the eyeballs of sluts who look at thousands daily

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer