I regret wasting my time playing competitive games

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
Either fps, moba or battle royales. I don't feel any kind of nostalgia for these games. I conclude these games (especially fps) are meant to be played with friends.
Even if your team sucked you at least had a bit of fun because you were playing with friends. Playing these kind of games everyday absolutely sucks. You get addicted to winning on these games because you don't achieve things irl from my pov.

Moba games are definitely the worse as you can't really know what your teammate's next move will be most of the time, it's almost luck based. These games really makes you age 10 years due to the high cortisol levels you experience while playing them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Pikabro, khvirgin and 2 others
Only based game RDR2

True. Best memories I have on any game was with my school friends. Whenever I think of it it's just pure nostalgia.

It's one of the worst copes in life because you have this feeling that you are achieving an end goal yet in reality you are just destroying yourself wasting a lot of time that will never go back. It's already f'ed up when you are wasting time and you know it, but wasting it and not knowing it is a bigger disgrace and leads to a bigger fall and a worse regret and downfall stage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Pikabro and Deleted member 52057
Competitive games can only be enjoyed if you're a pro and can carry the team or play 1 vs 1 and again you're good

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Primalsplit and Deleted member 52057
those games set entirely in fictional/fantasy worlds with made up bullshit are crap. i played simulators and strategy games and learned a lot from them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and Pikabro
those games set entirely in fictional/fantasy worlds with made up bullshit are crap. i played simulators and strategy games and learned a lot from them
simulator and sandbox games are superior indeed

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Deleted member 61895
Chad simulator Bro?

I only read the holy torah growing up

It's one of the worst copes in life because you have this feeling that you are achieving an end goal yet in reality you are just destroying yourself wasting a lot of time that will never go back. It's already f'ed up when you are wasting time and you know it, but wasting it and not knowing it is a bigger disgrace and leads to a bigger fall and a worse regret and downfall stage.
yeah, its unreal.
I slowly started in general to stop playing games. Its all a huge waste

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and MaghrebGator
Competitive games can only be enjoyed if you're a pro and can carry the team or play 1 vs 1 and again you're good
Being a pro is just a truecel trait

Layjit it’s about winning irl

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro