I rejected my oneitis today.

D

Deleted member 50722

AUTISTIC HAPA SLAYER
We were each other's first for everything, including dating (we met at 14).
I was there for all her mental illnesses, including her eating disorder.
When things would end, I would always suffer. She is popular, and I was popular, but not as much as she was; therefore, she destroyed my reputation and social life.
For reference, I knew a large circle of around 30+ people I would talk to daily, and she knew pretty much the entire grade level of 100+ people.

Ever since last year, I have had no friends, and I have been treated as nothing short of a subhuman by everyone at school.
Before her, I would always hang around people and had girls willing to date me. After her, I sit by myself in class.
Every day I walk in the hallways, I get nothing but dirty looks. I used to be considered a decent-looking guy by most girls. I was seen as "cute" or "pretty," but thanks to her, nowadays, they all see me as repulsive.
Some days, I will be minding my business in class, and people just come up to me and insult me. Every time my name is brought up, it's the topic of laughter.
At least, it's nothing physical. This 5'9, bottom 10% percentile, MTN, framecel tried to pull some shit on me; I picked him up and threw him off my chair into one of his friends.

She also would stalk me both online (which is normal for girls) and in person (creepy). She would also send people to find info about me; that's a little odd.

Every time I would get with a new girl, she would turn the school against them and manipulate them into leaving me.

She broke my phone once, I almost bitchslapped her.

Regardless, we tried again and again, and she would always leave, and I would be miserable.

Today, I tried to come back, and I talked to her in person, and she said so (my abused dog syndrome was in full effect).
A few hours ago, she texted me, trying to apologize again for everything she did and come back; I said no for the first time.

She said she was proud of me and that I ended the cycle of abuse.

Call me a bitch-ass nigga all you want; I deserve it for being so stupid.
I think I do not have oneitis anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mid, greywind, vermillioncorefan and 10 others
Mogs me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mid, Deleted member 28896, BeanletMogger and 5 others
"been there, done that"

• +1
Reactions: mid
When things would end, I would always suffer. She is popular, and I was popular, but not as much as she was; therefore, she destroyed my reputation and social life.
For reference, I knew a large circle of around 30+ people I would talk to daily, and she knew pretty much the entire grade level of 100+ people.

Ever since last year, I have had no friends, and I have been treated as nothing short of a subhuman by everyone at school.
Before her, I would always hang around people and had girls willing to date me. After her, I sit by myself in class.
Every day I walk in the hallways, I get nothing but dirty looks. I used to be considered a decent-looking guy by most girls. I was seen as "cute" or "pretty," but thanks to her, nowadays, they all see me as repulsive.
Some days, I will be minding my business in class, and people just come up to me and insult me. Every time my name is brought up, it's the topic of laughter.
At least, it's nothing physical. This 5'9, bottom 10% percentile, MTN, framecel tried to pull some shit on me; I picked him up and threw him off my chair into one of his friends.

She also would stalk me both online (which is normal for girls) and in person (creepy). She would also send people to find info about me; that's a little odd.

Every time I would get with a new girl, she would turn the school against them and manipulate them into leaving me.

Regardless, we tried again and again, and she would always leave, and I would be miserable.

Today, I tried to come back, and I talked to her in person, and she said so (my abused dog syndrome was in full effect).
A few hours ago, she texted me, trying to apologize again for everything she did and come back; I said no for the first time.

dnrd

• +1
Reactions: JustShower, chosen-one and ICXCLuvr
i dont know how to tag people becuase i am a greychad but fuck you 5.5 psl

i dont know how to tag people becuase i am a greychad but fuck you 5.5 psl
suck my hapa cock and ingest my beautiful sacred cum

Such is relationships as a sub Chadlite. If you had a robust face nobody would give you dirty looks or mess with you and they would still respect you afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and 3virtues
Such is relationships as a sub Chadlite. If you had a robust face nobody would give you dirty looks or mess with you and they would still respect you afterwards.
true
i just get with girls in a grade above me or below me now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, JustShower, chosen-one and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower, Deleted member 52057 and chosen-one

then everyone clapped

• +1
Reactions: 147

bitch ass niga

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
zoomer ass shit no cap fr

Front is way more important than side though?

Not one word

pipe it down dream i can see your nct and reccessed chin from here, but i do believe this happen tho its funny to me how dumb you are, i wish i could just break up with my gf and fuck other emo/scene hoes

That’s still not your front

pipe it down dream i can see your nct and reccessed chin from here, but i do believe this happen tho its funny to me how dumb you are, i wish i could just break up with my gf and fuck other emo/scene hoes
are you just fucking spitting tiktok buzzwords?
i have PCT and a slightly recessed mandible but not chin are you retarded or stupid?

are you just fucking spitting tiktok buzzwords?
i have PCT and a slightly recessed mandible but not chin are you retarded or stupid?
i am a greycel and you seem more of a greycel then me with your faggot semetary profile picture and tiktok lingo user titlle
u dont even know the proper anatomical terms you just spew buzzwords
keep obsessing over a music artist who does not even know you exist you raging faggot
i bet a dog like you would clean the floor if he shit on it cus that wud be so based

Dnr give summary

i am a greycel and you seem more of a greycel then me with your faggot semetary profile picture and tiktok lingo user titlle
u dont even know the proper anatomical terms you just spew buzzwords
keep obsessing over a music artist who does not even know you exist you raging faggot
i bet a dog like you would clean the floor if he shit on it cus that wud be so basedv
wah wah nigger you look asian af greyfag

Last edited:
what is a oneitis

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 147, howtoloooksmax? and JustShower

Fakecel

All of this happened and OP doesn't have autism