I Relapsed (Leanmaxxing)

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
So as some of you may know, I have started leanmaxxing, it has gone well so far and I think I am starting to see results. I am a bit skinnier and my veins in my stomach are just starting to show. It is currently day 18, and the caloric deficit has built up my appetite, and when I saw a bunch of cake, I could not resist. Today is the only day I have gone above my caloric deficit. The other 17 days I have stayed well under, so it is not over. Luckily, after eating all that cake and brownie, I felt terrible afterwards, like I wanted to throw up. That reinvigorated me, and I am not giving up! I still have 73 Days left, I will make the most out of them and not relapse, and become 10-12% BF!

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman, PYT, SteveRogers and 4 others
I ate like 5000 calories today

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman, ascension, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
good job pal

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, copefuel, multi and 2 others
Are you gymmaxxing?
Yeah I’ve been bulking for like 16 months I went from a MTN to subhuman and I unironically want to kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and Deleted member 25377
Yeah I’ve been bulking for like 16 months I went from a MTN to subhuman and I unironically want to kill myself
How much muscle have you gained?

When I'm on a deficit sometimes I can't help but grab an ice cream scooper and clear out jars upon jars of Nutella

It's a gruesome sight to behold. I end up covered in dirty brown shame, as if my shit stained indian skin wasn't bad enough

If it happens again I fear I may not maintain my will to live.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
When I'm on a deficit sometimes I can't help but grab an ice cream scooper and clear out jars upon jars of Nutella

It's a gruesome sight to behold. I end up covered in dirty brown shame, as if my shit stained indian skin wasn't bad enough

If it happens again I fear I may not maintain my will to live.
losing confidence in your self control is a scary thing

losing confidence in your self control is a scary thing
Wait ur signature is fucking goated holy shit

Tasteful and masterful reference

Following you broski

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
bulking is hell for natty subhumans told myself never again

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
It’s normal to relapse, just gotta focus on making the next day better. You got this bro

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe and VenatorLuparius
Don't beat yourself over it : you're going to have moments of weakness.

I've been leanmaxxing since November 7th and Saturday I ordered a double cheeseburger (no fries and no soda though).

Didn't make a difference on the scale, I still lost weight.

Don't be too strict : allow yourself to have one or two jokers per month.

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe and Solar
Relapsed today and ordered mcdonalds, smh

Good luck, OP. I hope you ascend;

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe
Phentermine bro