I Remember my wageslaving days as the worst days of my life

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Went to work to get bullied and controlled by my boss, did some soulless trivial tasks that got 0 creative thought in It, back home already too tired to do anything, half the Money went on rent. I was Indeed schizophrenic if i thought i absolutely Needed another job After being laid off. Even university was a Major stress, this Is currently the best period of my Life and i Wish i can keep going like this for another 20 Years before catching some disease and dying like an actual man not some monstrosity deformed by aging

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 케이제이, MikeMew'sBitch and 6 others
The "upside" was that i got to date some Stuck up bitches from tinder Who talked in monotone voice and got some sex that i could have got with an hooker anyway as there was absolutely no emotional connections at any level but i don't absolutely miss that either and i regret that also. All this modern bullshit made me flop and call the hospital i should have Just lived an aristocratic poet lifestyle from day 1 instead of pursuing fake Money on a screen and stinky pussy on a caked up fake face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, JohnBaza, 케이제이 and 6 others
The "upside" was that i got to date some Stuck up bitches from tinder Who talked in monotone voice and got some sex that i could have got with an hooker anyway as there was absolutely no emotional connections at any level but i don't absolutely miss that either and i regret that also. All this modern bullshit made me flop and call the hospital i should have Just lived an aristocratic poet lifestyle from day 1 instead of pursuing fake Money on a screen and stinky pussy on a caked up fake face
tales from the slums of Rome

• JFL
Reactions: Bui
tales from the slums of Rome
may as well never happened i have 0 good memories from that. only good experience with a girl was in highschool when i used to date that latvian orphan who told me about her thoughts and life experiences and we smoked weed laid on the grass and kissed and shared stories. i was still bluepilled so that's why it worked as soon as i discovered blackpill i began to lash out and lost her. all other experiences have been complete bullshit and forgettable.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
may as well never happened i have 0 good memories from that. only good experience with a girl was in highschool when i used to date that latvian orphan who told me about her thoughts and life experiences and we smoked weed laid on the grass and kissed and shared stories. i was still bluepilled so that's why it worked as soon as i discovered blackpill i began to lash out and lost her. all other experiences have been complete bullshit and forgettable.
more tales :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what makes you think i had 0 contacts with girls in my life
the fact that you were complaining on looksim aboit having 0 tinder matches

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
the fact that you were complaining on looksim aboit having 0 tinder matches
the good old days. yes it's true i've had that too but i used super shitty quality dark basement pics that looked like cartoon as soon as i took some pics outside with good quality i started to get matches and dates

Life is meaningless, only thing that keeps you going is validation. Idk how I’ll cope when I get old and wrinkly.

• +1
wageslaving is the worst period of the week for me. rotting mogs hard
17578.jpg

fuck working. it's soul-crushing.

I wish I had some girls to fuck to relieve some stress, but my dating profiles don't get me any results anymore like they used to
15553.jpg

I need to find a new way to make money and a new way to fuck girls.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the BULL
Life is meaningless, only thing that keeps you going is validation. Idk how I’ll cope when I get old and wrinkly.
yeah nowadays not even that i just became completely disillusioned, the other day some becky rubbed her ass on my shoulder and i felt absolutely nothing on any level, i just want to escape from this social media corporate jew dystopia

even fear of getting old is pushed by jewish media mainstream back in the days people didn't give a shit about wrinkles and considered it a badge of honor to actually get into old age without being killed by some disease

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Went to work to get bullied and controlled by my boss, did some soulless trivial tasks that got 0 creative thought in It, back home already too tired to do anything, half the Money went on rent. I was Indeed schizophrenic if i thought i absolutely Needed another job After being laid off. Even university was a Major stress, this Is currently the best period of my Life and i Wish i can keep going like this for another 20 Years before catching some disease and dying like an actual man not some monstrosity deformed by aging
Bhai security gaurd is an ideal job imo you wouldn't have to pay rent just trade in the meantime with wages

• +1
Bhai security gaurd is an ideal job imo you wouldn't have to pay rent just trade in the meantime with wages
yeah low cortisol slayers just go gymcel and pick a bouncer job jfl at my teachers and parents pushing me into this corporate cuck bullshit just because i iqmogged some dwellers from the mountain that went to school with me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, forevergymcelling and mayo mogger
yeah low cortisol slayers just go gymcel and pick a bouncer job jfl at my teachers and parents pushing me into this corporate cuck bullshit just because i iqmogged some dwellers from the mountain that went to school with me
Good luck getting tested by low inhib retards on the regular when you work security. Corporate mogs, you can rot in your office all day. The human condition is such that you will never be satisfied with your situation. The grass always looks greener elsewhere.

• +1
ve had that too but i used super shitty quality dark basement pics that looked like cartoon as soon as i took some pics outside with good quality i started to get matches and dates
enough reddit for today

Good luck getting tested by low inhib retards on the regular when you work security. Corporate mogs, you can rot in your office all day. The human condition is such that you will never be satisfied with your situation. The grass always looks greener elsewhere.
Low inhib retards are Usually 70 kilos scrawny dudes Who get knocked down in 1 punch, also you have a whole team of 100 kilos dude bouncers never lose a fight. Idk where people get the idea that you "rot" in the office, you get overworked and stressed as shit unless you don't have some meme job like "social media manager" Who Is reserved for stacy

even fear of getting old is pushed by jewish media mainstream back in the days people didn't give a shit about wrinkles and considered it a badge of honor to actually get into old age without being killed by some disease
Well back in the days, people got married once in their early 20s and just died at 25 essentially or even worse actually died at 25 in a war.

• +1
enough reddit for today
I am not talking about getting good pics in social settings etc. The Pic i uploaded at the time were Just pure shit granulated with artificial lighting and looked 2d and couldn't see my Bones or Eye area. I uploaded only selfies but the ones i uploaded when i got success were taken outside so the pics had good quality and you could see my features

Well back in the days, people got married once in their early 20s and just died at 25 essentially or even worse actually died at 25 in a war.
Exactly getting old was a privilege nowadays every subhuman can get medical treatment and live to 80 yo

I uploaded only selfies but the ones i uploaded when i got success were taken outside so the pics had good quality and you could see my features
and then you woke up

Low inhib retards are Usually 70 kilos scrawny dudes Who get knocked down in 1 punch, also you have a whole team of 100 kilos dude bouncers never lose a fight. Idk where people get the idea that you "rot" in the office, you get overworked and stressed as shit unless you don't have some meme job like "social media manager" Who Is reserved for stacy
There’s periods of crunch but there’s period of downtime too. If you’re doing IB, mgmt consulting or some shit, it’s grind. If you choose it based on your personality and intetest, it mogs the blue collars jobs to oblivion

There’s periods of crunch but there’s period of downtime too. If you’re doing IB, mgmt consulting or some shit, it’s grind. If you choose it based on your personality and intetest, it mogs the blue collars jobs to oblivion
I was passionate about learning, doing the same stuff over and over Is a completely different affair. I don't know any single office job in which you get paid to do nothing unless It's some underpaid bs like secretary. Blue collars get good Money and actually do some movement and live a masculine lifestyle with other masculine men, the environment in offices stinks of soy, i couldn't bear looking and listening to them

• +1
I was passionate about learning, doing the same stuff over and over Is a completely different affair. I don't know any single office job in which you get paid to do nothing unless It's some underpaid bs like secretary. Blue collars get good Money and actually do some movement and live a masculine lifestyle with other masculine men, the environment in offices stinks of soy, i couldn't bear looking and listening to them
Yeah man, been there thought that. I’d tell my close classmates I’d work in construction after we graduate. In hindsight, I was just coping with my insecurity of not being masculine enough back then. Just get a masculine hobby if it bothers you that much. Corporate mogs unless you like getting down and dirty everyday, foids looking at you with disgust and a social failo attached to you.

Yeah man, been there thought that. I’d tell my close classmates I’d work in construction after we graduate. In hindsight, I was just coping with my insecurity of not being masculine enough back then. Just get a masculine hobby if it bothers you that much. Corporate mogs unless you like getting down and dirty everyday, foids looking at you with disgust and a social failo attached to you.
I couldn't care less about what foids think about me. There Is no mogging in sitting in front of a computer doing some shitty useless task with no inherent value, talking with office soyjacks during your coffee breaks talking shit about some colleague or the boss. Also construction workers here outearn many Office cucks, especially if you move to Milano to work in bank you Will burn half your Money Just for rent.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I couldn't care less about what foids think about me. There Is no mogging in sitting in front of a computer doing some shitty useless task with no inherent value, talking with office soyjacks during your coffee breaks talking shit about some colleague or the boss. Also construction workers here outearn many Office cucks, especially if you move to Milano to work in bank you Will burn half your Money Just for rent.
Move to Switzerland you doomer

• JFL
Move to Switzerland you doomer
For what Bro? I don't give a shit about moneymaxxing i opted out from dating not interested in modern women

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
i should have Just lived an aristocratic poet lifestyle from day 1 instead of pursuing fake Money on a screen and stinky pussy on a caked up fake face
Screenshot 2024 04 20 at 163140

• Love it
For what Bro? I don't give a shit about moneymaxxing i opted out from dating not interested in modern women
Already told you to cultmaxx bro, it’s time to meet some high quality girls

• JFL
@the BULL have u visited jw witness or didnt even bother?

• JFL
No Bro didn't think about that tbh
I did, do it pls u will not regret it, they will make you meet at least 10 virgins girls the first day u attend waiting to marry no joke

• Woah
i pmed u in the italian mafia secret chat @the BULL

• JFL
working in a warehouse felt like I died and went to hell but I could never work in an office either idk wtf to do

I fucking hate wageslaving. What a waste of life. I’m laid off and happy af rn. But Imma need a job again soon…