I ruined my date by going to barber shop. Never visit a female barber.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
She was more cold than usual after I'd ruined my hairstyle. I'll ruin my next date too because of this stupid hairstyle, I should probably buzzcut, couldn't be worse.
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and stuckneworleans
Rage more
Tbh i feel your pain

Give her face a dope fade

If it's really bad wear a hat maybe. This is what I did when I got my hair fucked up

Women hair stylists are the worst. I'd rather get a haircut from a kangaroo than a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BigBiceps
Mogs me. Never had a date

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I haven't been to a barber in 5 months cuz my last haircut lowkey traumatised me. I've been trimming and maintaining it myself and so far so good

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and BigBiceps
I haven't been to a barber in 5 months cuz my last haircut lowkey traumatised me. I've been trimming and maintaining it myself and so far so good
I need to learn to cut my own hair. Can't trust nobody else with my life source.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, SixFootManlet, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
I need to learn to cut my own hair. Can't trust nobody else with my life source.
Don't even bother, been doing this for year, and everytime screwed sides, that's why i look bald/buzz on every pic :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and BigBiceps
Don't even bother, been doing this for year, and everytime screwed sides, that's why i look bald/buzz on every pic :forcedsmile:
Yeah, maybe I need a gay guy or a turkish/iraqi man to cut my hair. They're good barbers too.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22