I ruined my life with tranny pills

Shitty site undid the replied to text
5mg of fin daily?

What do you mean by or 0.5mg duta? I think you either combine both or use each one at a time...!?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
5mg of fin daily?

What do you by or 0.5mg duta? I think you either combine both or use each one at a time...!?
I either use fin or duta
But I may combine them if I don’t need fin but don’t want to keep either
So I just take it until it’s finished
No I take duta daily

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
D'oh.
I literally re-started it today! lol. Wish I didn't read this post but fingers crossed!

(Decided it was stupid not to try to save my hair after my recent transplant)
Re-started? What happened in first place?

What dose are you on?

I either use fin or duta
But I may combine them if I don’t need fin but don’t want to keep either
So I just take it until it’s finished
No I take duta daily
You did blood work to see which drug is more in tolerance with your body? And it turned out to be duta?

You did blood work to see which drug is more in tolerance with your body? And it turned out to be duta?
No I didn’t both worked great but duta is more efficient
Although I do regular blood word every 4 months or so to my hormones and liver enzymes

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
thank god i have godlike hairline and balding genetics, still nw0 at 23, having subhuman asian genetics has a lot of downsides, but this is one of the upsides im really glad i have tbh, would kms if i had to deal with either fin side effects or balding.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
thank god i have godlike hairline and balding genetics, still nw0 at 23, having subhuman asian genetics has a lot of downsides, but this is one of the upsides im really glad i have tbh, would kms if i had to deal with either fin side effects or balding.
nigga you already like walking dead, lossing hair would be like god pissing on your grave

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
Re-started? What happened in first place?

What dose are you on?
i stopped due to sides (painful ejactulation and watery semen)
1mg per day and then 0.5 mg

Been off for about 16 months. Restarted today. 0.5mg per day. I figure I can live when them sides at least for a while and protect my hair which is currently looking pretty good post transplant

Shit is rough
I feel you

Fin made me enjoy life ngl

It kept my mind away from fearing hair loss since I’m now semi bullet proof against hair loss with fin and now duta
I feel the same on fin pretty much I was suicidal before because I was loosing my hair fast though

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I feel the same on fin pretty much I was suicidal before because I was loosing my hair fast though
Was getting off fin worth it? How is life of a bald guy like you?

I started lifting weights I post on r/bald and chase transexuals now

• JFL
I was suicidal too. Thankfully PFS went away after 10 days. At the end of 10th day I legit just lied in my bed whole time thinking about suicide.

Not a funny topic to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 13332
I was suicidal too. Thankfully PFS went away after 10 days. At the end of 10th day I legit just lied in my bed whole time thinking about suicide.

Not a funny topic to be honest
Sorry man :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19769
Besides libido problems, are there any other side effects to this stuff? Reason I ask is because it sounds like it could be very useful as an anaphrodesiac.

Besides libido problems, are there any other side effects to this stuff? Reason I ask is because it sounds like it could be very useful as an anaphrodesiac.
idk tbh

I never posted about it, because it's too embarrassing
In april, I went to visit doctor and she prescribed me fin for my hair loss
So I bought fin and splitted one pill in 4 half

I started taking 0.25mg a day , and on day 3 I couldn't get an erection and also had a minor headache. So I stopped using this drug, but 2 months after I only can get like 30% of erection I had. My dick size dropped, my dick now is thin and I dont have libido

I got tested high dht and average t tho, might inject trt
I'm still optimistic kinda
Really? I guess some people just more sensitive. I take 2.5 dut daily and it does nothing to me

Really? I guess some people just more sensitive. I take 2.5 dut daily and it does nothing to me
nah this thread is a larp
i never took any dht blocker

• JFL
I remmeber I used to write essays for u years ago I wonder if u were larping back then too

I remmeber I used to write essays for u years ago I wonder if u were larping back then too
for me? im here for a year , never had account before

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
for me? im here for a year , never had account before
mm it's true. There was someone else with a username like that. Nvm cheers mate.

• +1
its fucking over
please god release a treatment that doesnt kill your dick before reaper comes for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and subhuman incel
its fucking over
please god release a treatment that doesnt kill your dick before reaper comes for me
i hope the reaper not only takes your hair but your whole head

hm

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I dn rd but I agree

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
its fucking over
this thread is larp but i agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332