I run 30 kms and got chased by a boar, then a wolf

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
the boar didnt bother much but the wolf was after blood. sadly for him, he couldnt catch me. I jumped over a fence, looked at it and said "Too slow buddy". But you know what? it doesnt mean shit. my oneitis' husband would never put himself in such situation because he is a sane well adjusted guy who gets to cum in her every day.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 31604, dimorphism and 6 others
I once crossed path with a family of boars

They remained chill but i was kinda scared

Usually they leave when they see humans but this group didn't

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
the boar didnt bother much but the wolf was after blood. sadly for him, he couldnt catch me. I jumped over a fence, looked at it and said "Too slow buddy". But you know what? it doesnt mean shit. my oneitis' husband would never put himself in such situation because he is a sane well adjusted guy who gets to cum in her every day.
Wolf wanted to solve ur problems

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Primalsplit
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 24459, Primalsplit and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Primalsplit
Mf thinks hes bear grills innit 💀💀

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
wait seriously ???

If only your tinder girls were as much into you...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 21735
Tales from Roblox stone age survival game.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Tales

• +1
I would of killed the boar and ate it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Primalsplit
mirin character development arc

• Love it
what a gr8 way to start a day
This is how you start your day, getting roasted on an incel forum for sometimes no apparent reason at all.

Would you like to hear how some 6'5 blonde Aryan Chad starts his day? :feelsokman:

• So Sad
How tf did u outrun a wolf

Yes they are they’re way faster than humans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 20399
  • +1
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i don't. please tell me everything
He wakes up with a smile, because his Stacy girlfriend just couldn't stop herself from sucking his (10 incher) cock. He cums in her mouth. She slurps it all and smiles back.

Then he goes downstairs, to an already prepared breakfast by his Stacy gf's equally hot friend. They had a threesome last night. She just went ahead to prepare it. Chad smirks to himself and slaps her on the ass. Says, "This breakfast looks delicious. Almost as delicious as your pussy last night." while towering over herwith his 6'5 height and imposibg frame.

She is not a short woman at 5'11. But she looks like a small school girl next to him. She giggles up like one too when Chad teases her like that.

You know, it's funny. Because she was not acting like that with her Tinder "date" a couple of weeks earlier. Her date was a 5'10 short ugly ethnic. She mogged her and she knew it. That's why her plans involving him was just to make him into an emotional tampon right from the start. After not answering his texts and almost ghosting him ofc. Better to break their mind and spirit before the meetup to make them more willing. Teehee. Funny though, this "man" seemed broken beyond repair even before she did anything.

She ghosted him of course, after telling her they would meet again. And he believed it! :feelskek:

But enough of that ethnic subhuman. She would never do anything like that with Chad of course. The idea that she would even invite Chad into a coffee is absurd. Not that Chad would ever accept of course. It would not be congruent with his 6'5 personality and 10 inch game. He would just grab her and spank her ass till they turn bloody red if she ever came up with such a ridiculous offer. Chad knew how to punish her,and she loved it.

She even takes it up the ass for Chad. And sucks him after! Chad can do anything to her. But if a 5'10 ethnic manlet, so much as touches, she makes sure he learns his place.

Because after all, under democracy all men are equal. But Stacy and her friend abide by very different rules. It starts with "H" and ends with "Y". Repeat after me! HYPERGAMY!

• So Sad
They’re 4 times faster than the average human it must’ve been extremely far away from yoy
You think this nigga met a boar and a bear, and more so that the guy that doesn’t have the restraint to stop simping on tinder has the mental fortitude to outrun these beasts which are both faster than a human.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
You know, it's funny. Because she was not acting like that with her Tinder "date" a couple of weeks earlier. Her date was a 5'10 short ugly ethnic. She mogged her and she knew it. That's why her plans involving him was just to make him into an emotional tampon right from the start. After not answering his texts and almost ghosting him ofc. Better to break their mind and spirit before the meetup to make them more willing. Teehee. Funny though, this "man" seemed broken beyond repair even before she did anything.
i hate you....

She ghosted him of course, after telling her they would meet again. And he believed it!
he just hoped....

Btw, in case it wasn't clear. Chad lives in a villa. Of his own... Notice how he goes downstairs for breakfast?

While that 5'10 guy lives in some apartment, most likely with his parents. Ahaha. Ahahahahahahaha :lul: . Life is really brutal and unfair.

• So Sad
You're like a mortal and Chad is like a God.

But ok I don't want to leave this with a sad note. Power of hope is no small thing. With the power of hope, mortals can defeat a God. Kratos type shit, innit? I know God of War games are not real mythology and all. But at least you're Greek. So it kinda fits?

• So Sad
You're like a mortal and Chad is like a God.

But ok I don't want to leave this with a sad note. Power of hope is no small thing. With the power of hope, mortals can defeat a God. Kratos type shit, innit? I know God of War games are not real mythology and all. But at least you're Greek. So it kinda fits?
your post pierced my soul, its over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit