I saw a .org user yesterday in the club

Zizou

Zizou

Bronze
Last night, I was looking over the floor until a leanmaxxed htn with jaw halo, caught my attention. He kinda looks like Joe Fazer but with a MUCH better jaw and slightly off ratios and cuckish pheno :lul:

His girl went to the toilets and perpendicular to the path to the toilets there are mirrors where he was waiting. While he was waiting outside, I caught him flexing his jaw and slightly squinting his eyes in 3/4 view while surrounded by a NT crowd. I couldn't help but physically cringe, as a finance pheno looking guy in his late 20s caught his attention too :lul:

If you're reading this thread, reveal yourself right now nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, bleachmaxxer69, Stackz and 10 others
It was @Schery6

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and SteveRogers
Last night, I was looking over the floor until a leanmaxxed htn with jaw halo, caught my attention. He kinda looks like Joe Fazer but with a MUCH better jaw and slightly off ratios and cuckish pheno :lul:

His girl went to the toilets and perpendicular to the path to the toilets there are mirrors where he was waiting. While he was waiting outside, I caught him flexing his jaw and slightly squinting his eyes in 3/4 view while surrounded by a NT crowd. I couldn't help but physically cringe, as a finance pheno looking guy in his late 20s caught his attention too :lul:

If you're reading this thread, reveal yourself right now nigga
What's finance pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@geezcel the jig is up

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel and Zizou
na bro it was you, i know cause i was walking up someone whispered to me "it's fucking over"
I never leave my basement. You didn’t take your meds ig

nein pics nein care

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Lol flamingo finnaly with normal pics from tv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jamaldickjavontus and RealFunkyFlamingo
me and @forevergymcelling in a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: Zizou and forevergymcelling

Users who are viewing this thread