I saw a soyboy hit it off with a soygirl at a support group

alien

alien

Kraken
She was a westernized brown girl but I got the sense from the way that she talked that she was a liberal third-wave/fourth-wave feminist type. And she was wearing sunglasses and seemed to give off a cold vibe. I think she mentioned something about privilege in the group. So I didn't bother approaching her. But the skinny soyboy with a manbun in our group (he smelled funky too) approached her and I overheard them a little bit. It seemed like they hit it off.

r/inceltears soyboy game is legit after all? :ROFLMAO:
There is no way I would be able to date a girl like that so if the soyboy can manage to genuinely score that chick without getting cucked by Chad/Tyrone, score 1 for inceltears. If I get a sense that I'm dealing with a Toronto liberal feminist on an app or in RL, I go ghost.

The girls I end up dating are either FOB or mentally ill westernized Asian (South/East) girls like Yogapants. But never a SJW.

I'm afraid of even mentioning this shit because it wouldn't surprise me if either one (or both) of these soys are r/inceltears members and recognize who I am talking about and they could probably guess which guy I am from the group. They could doxx me right now. Not that it would matter because you can't fire me from anything since I'm a NEET.

Last edited:
She wanted to had her women privileges revoked and had her pussy colonized. JBW you could had hit on her.

She was a westernized brown girl but I got the sense from the way that she talked that she was a liberal third-wave/fourth-wave feminist type. And she was wearing sunglasses and seemed to give off a cold vibe. I think she mentioned something about privilege in the group. So I didn't bother approaching her. But the skinny soyboy with a manbun in our group (he smelled funky too) approached her and I overheard them a little bit. It seemed like they hit it off.

r/inceltears soyboy game is legit after all? :ROFLMAO:
There is no way I would be able to date a girl like that so if the soyboy can manage to genuinely score that chick without getting cucked by Chad/Tyrone, score 1 for inceltears. If I get a sense that I'm dealing with a Toronto liberal feminist on an app or in RL, I go ghost.

The girls I end up dating are either FOB or mentally ill westernized Asian (South/East) girls like Yogapants. But never a SJW.

I'm afraid of even mentioning this shit because it wouldn't surprise me if either one (or both) of these soys are r/inceltears members and recognize who I am talking about and they could probably guess which guy I am from the group. They could doxx me right now. Not that it would matter because you can't fire me from anything since I'm a NEET.
didnt read sry

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Alien ...

Can you give us a rant on how much you hate Portuguese Women ?

pt-flag.jpg

And then she put a chastity cage on his dick

Going to a LGBT rally and approaching lesbians is on my bucket list

• +1
Reactions: metamorph
youre getting paranoid

Did you point and laugh?

basically every white girl is a feminist/SJW where I live. But yeah support groups are the worst bc they're usually the ugly/fat purple haired variety

• +1
Reactions: Peachy