D
Deleted member 22124
Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2022
- Posts
- 13,569
- Reputation
- 15,972
I only saw her from behind, but I could tell that she was pretty. It's funny how you can usually decipher people's looks lvl from different angles. It's like if one body part is attractive then the rest is likelier to be attractive as well.
I guess it's largely got to do with estrogen and testosterone. If a girl has lots of estrogen through developmental years then she's likelier to have feminine features and a guy with high testosterone is likelier to get a big dick etc.
I guess it's largely got to do with estrogen and testosterone. If a girl has lots of estrogen through developmental years then she's likelier to have feminine features and a guy with high testosterone is likelier to get a big dick etc.
