i saw my crush with another dude thats the same height as me and same facially

B

betabux&surgery

Bronze
Joined
Apr 7, 2026
Posts
264
Reputation
86
i've genuinely made myself autistic my life sucks I can't talk to people anymore I have no friends my dad beats me my parents wanted to abort me I can't socialize I cant ascend i cant go er i sit in the school bathroom during all of lunch im sitting here crying abt some girl that genuinely doesn't even know of my existence she only knows me from a student group thing please give me some lifefuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
i've genuinely made myself autistic my life sucks I can't talk to people anymore I have no friends my dad beats me my parents wanted to abort me I can't socialize I cant ascend i cant go er i sit in the school bathroom during all of lunch im sitting here crying abt some girl that genuinely doesn't even know of my existence she only knows me from a student group thing please give me some lifefuel
How old are you
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
fight him for her
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
genuinely crying over how shit my life is and ur gen trolling
"life sucks I can't talk to people anymore I have no friends my dad beats me my parents wanted to abort me I can't socialize I cant ascend i cant go er i sit in the school bathroom during all of lunch im sitting here crying abt some girl that genuinely doesn't even know of my existence"

1791274658993


:lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet and betabux&surgery
When you were younger did you have issues then too?
no i was nt i had friends after i got beat up by a 6ft mtn friend my social life and brain have gone to shit and i'm short and ugly now
 
"life sucks I can't talk to people anymore I have no friends my dad beats me my parents wanted to abort me I can't socialize I cant ascend i cant go er i sit in the school bathroom during all of lunch im sitting here crying abt some girl that genuinely doesn't even know of my existence"

View attachment 5729340

:lul:
yeah im a fucking loser faggot i know
 
if i had people to talk with id talk to them but im some autist on org thx g
 
no i was nt i had friends after i got beat up by a 6ft mtn friend my social life and brain have gone to shit and i'm short and ugly now
Interesting, when did you get beat up? If you notice your changes after 12-14 it can often times be reversed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
is it even possible for me to interact with people or do i just stay an online incel worst fear is

16 junior
Nigga I am 18 yo now and at ur age I was in the same situation as u, literally had a crush on some girl from my class in the beginning of the junior year (16 yo). Ended up that I had a crush on her during all junior-senior years, I didn't approach her or anything.

I was a fucking dumbass tbh. At least try to talk to her nigga, check if it is going well and then mb ask our or do smth. Literally try to initiate smth, it is not that serious at hs no one really gives a shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
Interesting, when did you get beat up? If you notice your changes after 12-14 it can often times be reversed.
nobody even gaf at school its all in my head prob thx for talking to me tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotatoes
Nigga I am 18 yo now and at ur age I was in the same situation as u, literally had a crush on some girl from my class in the beginning of the junior year (16 yo). Ended up that I had a crush on her during all junior-senior years, I didn't approach her or anything.

I was a fucking dumbass tbh. At least try to talk to her nigga, check if it is going well and then mb ask our or do smth. Literally try to initiate smth, it is not that serious at hs no one really gives a shit
i talked to her she dnr'd me
 
nobody even gaf at school its all in my head prob thx for talking to me tho
Any time, if you need help with anything lmk. You can be normal or at least seem to be if you know how to do the right things.
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
Any time, if you need help with anything lmk. You can be normal or at least seem to be if you know how to do the right things.
alr wait i have a question my nt friend who transferred back to my school invited me to hang out w/ his friends at lunch but i dont rlly have any classes with them so I kinda just started showing up to the place after a while but idk if i'm js some faggot they're too shy to tell me to fuck off cuz nun of them rlly talk to me, i kinda js laugh at whatever the group jester is doin they lwk dnr me
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotatoes
i talked to her she dnr'd me
So what? At least u tried. I didn't :feelsuhh:

Maybe she would also dnr me, or reject me brutally, but at least I won't be so hyperfixated on her and I would just move on after that. The thing is I had girls that were interested in me at HS to some degree, and I rejected them bcs I had a crush on some girl I never talked to. At least if I would hit on her and she would reject me I would move on and go hit on other women, instead I just didn't do shit and those years just passed :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
So what? At least u tried. I didn't :feelsuhh:

Maybe she would also dnr me, or reject me brutally, but at least I won't be so hyperfixated on her and I would just move on after that. The thing is I had girls that were interested in me at HS to some degree, and I rejected all of them bcs I ha a crush on some girl I never talked to. At least if I would hit on her and she would reject me I would move on and go hit on other women, instead I just didn't do shit and those years just passed :ogre:
no one of the things i was concerned abt is that maybe if I was never influenced by the blackpill my life would be better as since we're around the same facially and height wise my mental conscious would remain intact
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
"life sucks I can't talk to people anymore I have no friends my dad beats me my parents wanted to abort me I can't socialize I cant ascend i cant go er i sit in the school bathroom during all of lunch im sitting here crying abt some girl that genuinely doesn't even know of my existence"

View attachment 5729340

:lul:
jfl at the image
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
tell both of them to kill themselves and then ask her out

if she says no tell her she's a fat retarded bitch and that she should slit her wrists
 
alr wait i have a question my nt friend who transferred back to my school invited me to hang out w/ his friends at lunch but i dont rlly have any classes with them so I kinda just started showing up to the place after a while but idk if i'm js some faggot they're too shy to tell me to fuck off cuz nun of them rlly talk to me, i kinda js laugh at whatever the group jester is doin they lwk dnr me
Oh I've been there before for sure. The best way to get them to talk to you and/or relate to you is to find a super common interest to larp. Best thing by far is sports. Other things you can do is scroll on an alt account on TikTok or instagram so you can try to get some NT knowledge to bring up in general conversation, the more you do it the better you get at it. As of right now they probably think of you as just some random they pity but that can be easily changed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
no one of the things i was concerned abt is that maybe if I was never influenced by the blackpill my life would be better as since we're around the same facially and height wise my mental conscious would remain intact
It is not about bp it is about ur confidence ig. I saw honestly ugly and obese degenerates pulling women just bcs they were confident enough.
At the time that I had a crush on the girl I talked about I was 16-17, I was 6'3 white mtn then. Pretty good for HS. I could at least try it out man, instead I didn't do shit and now at 18 I am still sometimes think about her
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
Oh I've been there before for sure. The best way to get them to talk to you and/or relate to you is to find a super common interest to larp. Best thing by far is sports. Other things you can do is scroll on an alt account on TikTok or instagram so you can try to get some NT knowledge to bring up in general conversation, the more you do it the better you get at it. As of right now they probably think of you as just some random they pity but that can be easily changed.
omg so they genuinely think im some faggot and they are genuinely pitying me? ig the only way out is to entertain them
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotatoes
It is not about bp it is about ur confidence ig. I saw honestly ugly and obese degenerates pulling women just bcs they were confident enough.
At the time that I had a crush on the girl I talked about I was 16-17, I was 6'3 white mtn then. Pretty good for HS. I could at least try it out man, instead I didn't do shit and now at 18 I am still sometimes think about her
bro u gotta be a larp 6,3 mtn and u genuinely have permanent social damage ig ur right about taking action and getting raped instead of not doing anything at all
 
omg so they genuinely think im some faggot and they are genuinely pitying me? ig the only way out is to entertain them
The best way I found for me to larp being NT without being awkward is this; you have to be like you're not the real you, like you're another person. Just pretend you are not yourself, pretend like your actions don't affect the real you and just the school you. The school you is a guy who has normal interests, has confidence, and can talk well. Obviously the guy you've seen with your similar features is doing fine, so don't be scared of judgement. Often times this can cause mental strain when you keep up multiple personalities, so that's when you come home and be your true self. It's a good way to balance it out and have a normal successful life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
bro u gotta be a larp 6,3 mtn and u genuinely have permanent social damage ig ur right about taking action and getting raped instead of not doing anything at all
Got rated here as lmtn-mmtn. Now at 18 I am 6'4 and I am still growing. That's why some girls were interested in me, I already mention that some of them would approach me or talk to me first, I just didn't do shit bcs of my hyperfixation on one girl.
Then I was skinny enough, but still I was above average for my school for sure.

I mean just try to do smth, if I tried mb I could be embarassed but then move on and hit on other girls, or I could've succeeded. Both of the options could have a good endings and I would not waste those 2 years on some delusional crush.
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
i've genuinely made myself autistic my life sucks I can't talk to people anymore I have no friends my dad beats me my parents wanted to abort me I can't socialize I cant ascend i cant go er i sit in the school bathroom during all of lunch im sitting here crying abt some girl that genuinely doesn't even know of my existence she only knows me from a student group thing please give me some lifefuel
dwbi. just forget bout this foid and keep living ur life. all insecures just in ur head.
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
The best way I found for me to larp being NT without being awkward is this; you have to be like you're not the real you, like you're another person. Just pretend you are not yourself, pretend like your actions don't affect the real you and just the school you. The school you is a guy who has normal interests, has confidence, and can talk well. Obviously the guy you've seen with your similar features is doing fine, so don't be scared of judgement. Often times this can cause mental strain when you keep up multiple personalities, so that's when you come home and be your true self. It's a good way to balance it out and have a normal successful life.
at what point do i call it quits for the ppl and say that I just don't fit into their friend group
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotatoes
at what point do i call it quits for the ppl and say that I just don't fit into their friend group
Well we first would need a grounding for what you want in school life and life in general. What do you want? Do you WANT to hang out with those people? Do you WANT to try and be their friend? If you don't feel like you'll get fulfillment out of it it's not worth it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
no i was nt i had friends after i got beat up by a 6ft mtn friend my social life and brain have gone to shit and i'm short and ugly now
Follow your dreams. Get strong get a carrier and live as good as you can
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery
Well we first would need a grounding for what you want in school life and life in general. What do you want? Do you WANT to hang out with those people? Do you WANT to try and be their friend? If you don't feel like you'll get fulfillment out of it it's not worth it.
Well i mostly just want to get a gf and not waste my highschool years not doing anything, and honestly i don't even like those people that much i just think they are the only viable options I have as I've barely hung out with people outside of school and have missed core developmental connections

actually one of the biggest things is that i dont gaf about those people i just had a desire to have a neurotypical friend group which engaged in neurotypical activities when I was talking to her because she detailed how she was excited for hoco and the football game which made me reflect the dualities of our lives as I haven't experienced any of those
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotatoes
No, go to gym, make it your hobby. Create a carrier that will carry your future. Just do something for your life or be gone.
im doing those things but im just concerned about not having fun in highschool and missing out is that not important
 
Well i mostly just want to get a gf and not waste my highschool years not doing anything, and honestly i don't even like those people that much i just think they are the only viable options I have as I've barely hung out with people outside of school and have missed core developmental connections

actually one of the biggest things is that i dont gaf about those people i just had a desire to have a neurotypical friend group which engaged in neurotypical activities when I was talking to her because she detailed how she was excited for hoco and the football game which made me reflect the dualities of our lives as I haven't experienced any of those
Then think of it like this; every new NT connection you make is a door opening. Every new friend opens a door which then opens a door and so on. So, for example, if you make friends with this friend group it'd open many doors for you. You could engage in normal social activity which could in turn make you learn how to make friends better which could in turn make you more popular which could in turn get you a girl. Use them as a learning opportunity and a door opening opportunity. Try it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: betabux&surgery

Similar threads

kariert
Replies
0
Views
14
kariert
kariert
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
17
Gymcel6969
Gymcel6969
justinAnomaly
Replies
10
Views
44
IzDrizSub5
IzDrizSub5
Thinking_CEL
Replies
0
Views
14
Thinking_CEL
Thinking_CEL
johnxz
Replies
5
Views
62
johnxz
johnxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top