I see women as an accessory not a main source of energy

lunin7

lunin7

let this world burn 🩸🦇
You have to find who you are and what you prefer. I prefer isolation and never have the energy to speak. Even to my own friends I don’t like speaking which is unfortunate but that’s how my brain works. I don’t try to force situations.

Women go for the STRONGEST only. They support the STRONGEST. “But lunin, how come chad who eats pizza and plays games can beat womens kitty everyday”? You guys still don’t get it.

Chad’s looks are what compensate for their shitty lifestyle. A shallow bitch will put up with his behavior, she feels that’s the best she can do for the survival of her offspring. Same as chad who has a hobby. Makes him even more valuable.

What about incels? Incels just need to compensate more depending on their looks level.

Yes women will prefer looks always over everything ofc (Jada Pinkett allegedly cried at Will Smiths wedding).

So don’t treat women like queens, they aren’t. They’re just expensive sex toys that you have to pay for and support. Teens that’s a whole different thread but don’t take adult love seriously lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Alucard69 and Sprinkles
IMG 3523

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7