Nothing screams more "bitter incel“ than a man hating on women

The Grinch

The Grinch

Chad
A man who hates on women is either very autistic, shizophrenic or just never talks to women at all so he doesen’t know anything about women except for what he reads on obscure incel forums about them.

That doesen’t mean you can’t criticize a woman when she does something bad, but some incels just cry about women 24/7, that’s so pathetic and embarrassing. You’re just mad cause you don’t get pussy, that’s all.

Women are human beings, just like you, they have feelings, they can feel anger, love, hatred, fear, sadness…. they have a father and a mother, they don’t just live for Chad-validation, women can have interests and hobbies and don’t just fake it for validation or to be "unique“ in order to boost their status in the dating world or whatever you incels make up in your shizo head.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, darkness97, MasterMan and 18 others
Women are human beings, just like you, they have feelings, they can feel anger, love, hatred, fear, sadness….
cope. women can change personalities on a whim depending on the guy's facial attractivness. their feelings are so insignifcant that they can control them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, disheartenedcel, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
cope. women can change personalities on a whim depending on the guy's facial attractivness. their feelings are so insignifcant that they can control them
Men don’t? I’m sure you know men who automatically become different people as soon as a female enter the room, they start acting up and bragging, but when you’re alone with them they are the nicest people. That’s normal when youre attracted to someone you want to impress them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97, dantemaxxing, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
all you do here is to spread hate towards every single member

only love is worth it, Christ is King

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, humanoidsub7, Manletmachine and 3 others
? I’m sure you know men who automatically become different people as soon as a female enter the room, they start acting up and bragging, but when you’re alone with them they are the nicest people. That’s normal when youre attracted to someone you want to impress them
not its not, it means you are an evil sociopath. personally, im a nice guy with everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, Manletmachine and 2 others
not its not, it means you are an evil sociopath. personally, im a nice guy with everyone
That’s why you had no luck with your oneitis, you didn’t try hard enough to convince her that you’re her best option. Meanwhile the "evil sociopaths“ get all the pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and InnerVoid
3917682 0h1k7oei18u91

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, humanoidsub7, tombradylover and 10 others
That’s why you had no luck with your oneitis, you didn’t try hard enough to convince her that you’re the best option
no its cuz she ghosted me

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Honestly women on internet and women irl are like 2 completely different entities. I only hate internet women, they aren't able to use this tool correctly

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, borismonster and humanoidsub7
Honestly women on internet and women irl are like 2 completely different entities. I only hate internet women, they aren't able to use this tool correctly
Everyone becomes an asshole online, especially when anonymous, this forum is the best example. You get "bullied“ by weak losers who could never hurt a fly in real life, it’s just the internet. However stupid people exist, they can be male and female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, humanoidsub7, Manletmachine and 2 others
All high T darktriadmaxxed men hate women and treat them like shit. It's to be expected, since women are the inferior species, and the only good thing about them is their pussies and wombs. Only beyta cucks and simps treat women like queens. And guess who fucks and impregnates their women behind their backs? A high T darktriadmaxxed male.

Winners hate women.
Losers bend over backwards for women.
One reproduces many times and fulfills all his sexual fantasies.
The other doesn't reproduce and all he gets is missionary sex once a month at most.
One spreads his seed, making sure his genes outlive everyone else's.
The other is getting cucked and his genes can't even outlive his decaying carcass.
One doesn't spend a dime or much of his time on women.
The other spends all his fortune and time on women, and is ultimately left with nothing.
Pick wisely the type of man you want to be.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, Manletmachine and 2 others
All high T darktriadmaxxed men hate women and treat them like shit. It's to be expected, since women are the inferior species, and the only good thing about them is their pussies and wombs. Only beyta cucks and simps treat women like queens. And guess who fucks and impregnates their women behind their backs? A high T darktriadmaxxed male.

Winners hate women.
The other doesn't reproduce and all he gets is missionary sex once a month at most.
The other is getting cucked and his genes can't even outlive his decaying carcass.
The other spends all his fortune and time on women, and is ultimately left on nothing.
Bro, now tell us how many women you impregnated since you’re so high T Alpha male ?

• JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Manletmachine, dehydrated and 1 other person
A man who hates on women is either very autistic, shizophrenic or just never talks to women at all so he doesen’t know anything about women except for what he reads on obscure incel forums about them.

That doesen’t mean you can’t criticize a woman when she does something bad, but some incels just cry about women 24/7, that’s so pathetic and embarrassing. You’re just mad cause you don’t get pussy, that’s all.

Women are human beings, just like you, they have feelings, they can feel anger, love, hatred, fear, sadness…. they have a father and a mother, they don’t just live for Chad-validation, women can have interests and hobbies and don’t just fake it for validation or to be "unique“ in order to boost their status in the dating world or whatever you incels make up in your shizo head.
Most woman don't even look like woman stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, mrdouchebag and The Grinch

Winners hate women.
The other spends all his fortune and time on women, and is ultimately left with nothing.
Youre not a winner though youre just some loser on some shit forum

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Thesoloist22, Bushman and 2 others
Bro, now tell us how many women you impregnated since you’re so high T Alpha male ?
Numerous hordes of women. Countless punanis have been slain in an infinite number of settings and positions. I am trying to restore the Aryan race to the throne, working overtime all year round. But most of the aryan race has evidently turned into beyta simping cucks who are letting their women get blacked inside their own home. I can't carry everyone on my shoulders forever, that's why people like you should wake up and stop being cucks. Stop buying flowers, writing poems and paying for fancy dinners, and start fucking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, infini, dehydrated and 1 other person
Youre not a winner though youre just some loser on some shit forum

Go back to Reddit, cuck. Your T levels don't properly align with the T levels of this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and xegigi
the Aryan race
I don’t trust someone on the internet who claims "Aryan race“, because most of the time it’s just some Russians and polish people speaking on behalf of white people even tough they are not Aryan

I don’t trust someone on the internet who claims "Aryan race“, because most of the time it’s just some Russians and polish people speaking on behalf of white people even tough they are not Aryan

If you look Aryan, you're Aryan. It's not a matter of nationality or ethnicity, it's all about the superior DNA.

when you are ugly, women treat you like shit.

But men can still respect you for who you are; Your personality, intelligence, charm, humor, athleticism and much more.

It's normal to hate women when you are ugly, because women will treat you like shit.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, nofap, Part-Time Chad and 3 others
If you look Aryan, you're Aryan. It's not a matter of nationality or ethnicity, it's all about the superior DNA.
That’s whah I thought, you’re not part of the tribe my guy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and mrdouchebag

But men can still respect you for who you are; Your personality, intelligence, charm, humor, athleticism and much more.

It's normal to hate women when you are ugly, because women will treat you like shit.
That’s simply a lie. If you’re ugly and try to hit on a girl, of course you will not get the same reaction as a Chad, that’s common sense

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
That’s simply a lie. If you’re ugly and try to hit on a girl, of course you will not get the same reaction as a Chad, that’s common sense
Wrong. Even when you aren't flirting, women literally refuse to talk to you to avoid any association with you whatsoever.

Men don't mind interacting with ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Part-Time Chad, dehydrated and 1 other person
Wrong. Even when you aren't flirting, women literally refuse to talk to you to avoid any association with you whatsoever.
Only if they assume you’re trying to flirt, and most of the time the assumption is correct
Men don't mind interacting with ugly men.
Wrong. Men are far more merciless towards incels, 99% of male bully victims get bullied by men, not by women

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and HTN_Mentalcel

Yeah. I don't hate women. I hate their stupid behaviours and actions. That's what I hate. That means I hate them 💯% .:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
do me a favor and kill yourself man.

• +1
Reactions: Celphony
Only if they assume you’re trying to flirt, and most of the time the assumption is correct

Wrong. Men are far more merciless towards incels, 99% of male bully victims get bullied by men, not by women
cant relate at all

• +1

cant relate at all
When I had a 15mm overbite everyone treated me like shit, men and women but at least some men sorta respected me because I at least was good at football. Women frankly could not look past my subhumanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and MoggerGaston
When I had a 15mm overbite everyone treated me like shit, men and women but at least some men sorta respected me because I at least was good at football. Women frankly could not look past my subhumanity
The only ones who respected you were obsessed soccer-fans, all other men didn’t give a flying shit about you and despised you

• JFL
The only ones who respected you were obsessed soccer-fans, all other men didn’t give a flying shit about you and despised you
Not everyone is surrounded by albanians

• JFL
bro im honest that is complete bullshit im openly hating on women and they would still suck my dick
it’s honestly how u do it u have to build jokes in and if you’re charismatic u get away with everything
women love misogynistic men

they fuck toxic misogynistic chaddam behind doors while they pat u on the had for being a feminist

• +1
Oh omg I just got attacked on the internet :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. But by who? By this guy:
I wasn't trying to insult you, I'm just saying EE culture is very different to western, if your good at something men will respect you despite shit looks, but then again you may be larping

• JFL
bro im honest that is complete bullshit im openly hating on women and they would still suck my dick
it’s honestly how u do it u have to build jokes in and if you’re charismatic u get away with everything

they fuck toxic misogynistic chaddam behind doors while they pat u on the had for being a feminist
You’re not misogynistic, you’re an asshole, that’s something else and everyone loves that, because it’s simply a sign of confidence to not give a fuck, everyone respects confident people, men and women

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I wasn't trying to insult you, I'm just saying EE culture is very different to western, if your good at something men will respect you despite shit looks, but then again you may be larping
I live in the west, so.

• Hmm...

What is this bluepilled cuck doing on this forum anyway?

• JFL
Seems like I was treated way better by women than you. Hmm, interesting.
Women treat me better than men now, but in the past they sure didn't, I don't know why your on this forum and claim men care more about looks when it comes to friends?

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Women treat me better than men now, but in the past they sure didn't, I don't know why your on this forum and claim men care more about looks when it comes to friends?
I‘m here cause I‘m blackpilled and want to interact with other blackpilled people. You have a problem with that?

• JFL
You’re not misogynistic, you’re an asshole, that’s something else and everyone loves that, because it’s simply a sign of confidence to not give a fuck, everyone respects confident people, men and women
but I sometimes say things like women are whores or women over 20 are expired shit like that

• +1
When you’re a low trust ugly looking guy like me, it’s hard to feel sympathy when you get told to fuck off or death started if you just asked something simple only because of your looks that are completely outside your control.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
When you’re a low trust ugly looking guy like me, it’s hard to feel sympathy when you get told to fuck off or death started if you just asked something simple only because of your looks that are completely outside your control.
You don’t need to feel sympathy for anyone, you just need to stop blaming a whole gender, because it’s not a gender-thing. Arrogant people are in both genders, there are men who would kill you for money if they knew they would get away with it, just as there are women who despise ugly men, but there are also women who don’t judge based on looks and treat everyone good, just because they don’t want to suck your cock doesen’t make them bad human beings

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
You don’t need to feel sympathy for anyone, you just need to stop blaming a whole gender, because it’s not a gender-thing. Arrogant people are in both genders, there are men who would kill you for money if they knew they would get away with it, just as there are women who despise ugly men, but there are also women who don’t judge based on looks and treat everyone good, just because they don’t want to suck your cock doesen’t make them bad human beings
Idc about getting my dick sucked, I don’t blame them for not wanting me which is completely logical. I just want to be treated normal and not like im some nightcrawler cockroach that gets greeted with death stares and gets called ugly

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Yes, I am a bitter incel and the biggest subhuman ever.

No sane man who has a normal life and relationship would ever hate foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and ChiraqJihad

I don't hate women because I don't know enough about them; I hate them because I know too much about them-- you can either like women, or understand them, but you can't do both.

The issue is that women are incapable of treating ugly men well on any level.