I seriously doubt this forum has a positive value in anyone’s life

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
Other than the people who have made actual friends on here, this forum is a black hole of content. No one is learning anything past the first 5 hours on the website, and the threads are getting boring af. I would bet for most of us here this site does nothing but destroy our mental health for no reason. We don’t need to see another tinder experiment or another Reddit ropefuel thread, it’s just making us miserable. I come here when I’m lonely and that’s about all it is, just empty socializing

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 2587, paranakee and 3 others
bro u got 0 replies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, sytyl and Deleted member 7866

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
This is the shittiest thread ever 😂

Niggas can't cope with the truth

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Cope thanks to this forum I’m raking in 30k a month and currently am about to fuck Kendall Jenner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
  • +1
It has on mine

Everything has a good and a bad side

• +1
positive effect for me. I have mastered how fraud my face to look good

@WannaBeA6 keep coping while I’m dopamine mogging. JFL if you can’t slay in the day and rot at night

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Tbh ngl not even bullshitting even 1%, this site is entertaining and funny, not “funny” like reddit meme pages, but actually funny with all kinds of different people posting all kinds of crazy shit that is interesting at best and funny at worst so I think this place is good

• +1
Tbh ngl not even bullshitting even 1%, this site is entertaining and funny, not “funny” like reddit meme pages, but actually funny with all kinds of different people posting all kinds of crazy shit that is interesting at best and funny at worst so I think this place is good
Bump. This forum is really funny at times but 80% it’s race wars and the same old jokes

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 9837
It's the same edgy shit over and over it's only funny the first couple months then just gets boring

• +1