I shit you not i might be having a second puberty

B

Broski

Zephir
Im 20.5 years old and in the last 5 months have been on a bulk eating 3500 calories and was skinny af before. I've grown about 0.5 cm since then and have noticed I've developed acne and gyno and frame has thickened are these signs of a second puberty (I look young for my age) could going to the gym for 6 days a week be responsible for growth hormone being released?

I have a twin who is 3 inches taller thane and looks about 5 years older than me :feelswhy:. Is this my last hope.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Cope>rope, amorfati and 6 others
Im 20.5 years old and in the last 5 months have been on a bulk eating 3500 calories and was skinny af before. I've grown about 0.5 cm since then and have noticed I've developed acne and gyno and frame has thickened are these signs of a second puberty (I look young for my age) could going to the gym for 6 days a week be responsible for growth hormone being released?

I have a twin who is 3 inches taller thane and looks about 5 years older than me :feelswhy:. Is this my last hope.
Take aromasin 6.25 mg ed/EOD to keep your growth plates open

get on 6.25 mg aromasin asap,use pill cutter to cut the pill in 4ths and eat it with 3 tbsp of olive oil or butter or any other fat

Also remember aromain+hgh/igf/peptides+stretching will make u taller. And sleep at 10pm, because hgh is naturally released the most from that time, sleeping after 10 will waste ur natural hgh Also,eat 2600-3500 calories per day with minimal-moderat te amounts of natural fat. Eat 120-200 gram mostly animal protein everyday . And don't eat junk food. Do 4X120m sprints everyday and do swimming or basketball (basketball is better,i have heard some people get height gainz from basketball). Rest every 4 days of exercises so u don't get muscles soreness and for recovery.. Dont fast as it cuts down igf1 production, igf1 is what makes us taller.

Maybe,the gym is making u release hgh .

if u want to get hgh/igf1 i have some good sources for cheap

• +1
Reactions: mogpending, amorfati, Deleted member and 2 others

get on 6.25 mg aromasin asap,use pill cutter to cut the pill in 4ths and eat it with 3 tbsp of olive oil or butter or any other fat

Also remember aromain+hgh/igf/peptides+stretching will make u taller. And sleep at 10pm, because hgh is naturally released the most from that time, sleeping after 10 will waste ur natural hgh Also,eat 2600-3500 calories per day with minimal-moderat te amounts of natural fat. Eat 120-200 gram mostly animal protein everyday . And don't eat junk food. Do 4X120m sprints everyday and do swimming or basketball (basketball is better,i have heard some people get height gainz from basketball). Rest every 4 days of exercises so u don't get muscles soreness and for recovery.. Dont fast as it cuts down igf1 production, igf1 is what makes us taller.

I work night shifts so get to bed by 12pm sometimes 1am

• So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Should I take accutane to deal with acne or will it stunt growth?

if twin is taller than copy yr twin

• +1
Reactions: Ahmat31
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and House Lannister
Hes a Chadlite and doesn't even gym or try.
Don't take Accutane ,it would mess up your growth.

Height>>>face without acne.

It should be your priority until u get taller than your bro.
Do heightmaxxing first,don't take retarted shit like Accutane

Try to sleep earlier than 12,maybe by 11pm?

Do u have money for hgh/igf1?
U could do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 2729
Hes a Chad and doesn't even gym.
if twin is taller than copy yr twin

U could do that

U could do that
Yes. But my acne is brutal legit is my worst falio

Hes a Chad and doesn't even gym.

Yes. But my acne is brutal legit is my worst falio
don't worry i will go away I'm getting low dose Accutane to end this hit

Attachments

• 20220324_085621.jpg
    20220324_085621.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 0
Lol mines
don't worry i will go away I'm getting low dose Accutane to end this hit
Way worse doctor described it as moderately severe cystic acne

Lol mines

Way worse doctor described it as moderately severe cystic acne
low dose accutane doesnt seem to hinder growth

In before OP finds out it's testicular cancer not second puberty

• Woah
Reactions: Broski
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah and Deleted member 4054

Some sources say that fasting and intermittent fasting increase hgh productions by 2000% in males. I think they're legit.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 16369

when i started eating lots i swear my face grew and my frame grw. didnt get taller tho

• So Sad
Reactions: amorfati
My
when i started eating lots i swear my face grew and my frame grw. didnt get taller tho
Parents who I hadn't seen in a while said my face looks wider and I look a little taller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Some sources say that fasting and intermittent fasting increase hgh productions by 2000% in males. I think they're legit.
I'm only 150lbs I don't think tastings a good idea

can you PM me the sources? or post them here fuck it

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and FreakkForLife

Can you link the good cheap sources i am still looking for İGF1 :feelswah:

You are reaching dangerously high levels of delusion
You will disassociate with reality and become a schizo soon

can you PM me the sources? or post them here fuck it
Can you link the good cheap sources i am still looking for İGF1 :feelswah:
@Broski

I have several sources,not one:-

Ranked from starting to end in the order of

1.swisschems-50$/1mg with discount code
2.peptideSciences:-100$/1mg and 250$/1mg for receptor grade
3.ScirroxOnline :-200$/1mg

4.PureRawz:-160$/1mg
5.CanLabs:-100$/1mg
6 .
Rats.army:-60$/1mg

Some other sites selling for 50-60$ for 1 mg

1.AlphaHelicaPeptides
2.tridentPeptides
3.PurePeptidesUk
4.Ukpeptides
5.EnhancedPeptides

Chinese sources:-

1.Qingdao sigma chemicals:-110$/1mg
2.Wuhan senwayer:-30-120$/1mg,don't know the correct price from here.
3.Shenzen mall biotech:-dont know the price??

Now,the sources i think that are legit out of the above.

1.peptideSciences.

2.Canlabs

3.scirrox Online but it's a bit more expensive

4.QingdaoSigmaChemicals:-

5.CanLabs

6.Rats.Army:-good but its out of stock.

7.UkPeptides?
Maybe but i don't know clearly.

8.PureRawz:-good but a bit expensive.

9.Swisschems:- some people say its bad some people say its good,u could order 1 vial from them.
They sell 70$/1mg but have a 20% off from coupon discount code and 25% extra off from bitcoin payment.

If u buy from them

Make sure that u take a picture of the vial without opening the vial or reconstituting it.
Take 3-4 pictures from different angles and make 3-4 copies of each picture.
Because sometimes they send different stuff than u order by mistake or I have read cases of hair and gnat being present in 1 vial of melanotan2 ordered from Swisschems
Although Derek from mpmd recommends Swisschems

Sources for HGH:-

take HGH from Qingdao sigma chemicals which is quite nice for 50$/100i.u and only slightly underdosed than Pharma HgH which is 500-700$/100i.u.

They have blood works too to prove it
Go to meso-rx and search there.

And they have stealth packaging to avoid customs too.

Also,most of these western non-pharma generic hgh sellers get their HGH from China too in wholesale/bulk.

All they do is put their name slip on the vial and sell it for 200$ more:lul:.
80-90% of all steroids and peptides/hgh comes from China because they have legit big labs for production there.
There might be good western generic sellers but they sell for too high.

And if u want to get Pharma HgH,prepare to sell your kidneys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati and Broski
@Broski

Fasting increases hgh but it's useless because it decreases igf1.
While heightmaxxing igf1 is what is important not hgh.

Hgh converts to igf1 with the help of thyroid and insulin(maybe glycogen and glucose too)

That's why fasting is BS for heightmaxxing.
Better to take HGH from Qingdao sigma chemicals which is cheap as fuck for 50$/100i.u and only slightly underdosed than Pharma HgH which is 500-700$/100i.u

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Broski and Bitchwhipper2
@Broski

Fasting increases hgh but it's useless because it decreases igf1.
While heightmaxxing igf1 is what is important not hgh.

Hgh converts to igf1 with the help of thyroid and insulin(maybe glycogen and glucose too)

That's why fasting is BS for heightmaxxing.
Better to take HGH from Qingdao sigma chemicals which is cheap as fuck for 50$/100i.u and only slightly underdosed than Pharma HgH which is 500-700$/100i.u

Thank you for the information. I've been starving myself for 3 days to boost my hgh jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Bitchwhipper2 and FreakkForLife
Thank you for the information. I've been starving myself for 3 days to boost my hgh jfl
For heightmaxxing??

Yeah,it's bad,i wonder how many kids have stunted themselves our of thinking they would get taller by fasting.

And fasting for hgh was recommended on HealthLine and WebMd,these mfers don't tell viewers that high HGH means nothing with low igf1 levels.
And u expect these monkeys to be doctors.

People with laron SYNDROME have high HGH levels but are dwarfs because of low igf1 levels which is because their liver dosent convert hgh to igf1
When they are given rIgf1 injections they see growth which again proves igf1 makes us taller.

Another pathway of igf1 production is insulin/igf1 pathway.

That's why fat kids are taller,i will link u one of my posts

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
For heightmaxxing??

Yeah,it's bad,i wonder how many kids have stunted themselves our of thinking they would get taller by fasting.

And fasting for hgh was recommended on HealthLine and WebMd,these mfers don't tell viewers that high HGH means nothing with low igf1 levels.

People with laron SYNDROME have high HGH levels but are dwarfs because of low igf1 levels which is because their liver dosent convert hgh to igf1
When they are given rIgf1 injections they see growth which again proves igf1 makes us taller.

So this guy is lying. I've been fooled by him.

For heightmaxxing??

I thought being fat increases estrogen in puberty which will later fuse your growth plates.

For heightmaxxing??

What do you think are some good methods to heightmaxx apart from injecting hormones because I'm a brokecel.

I thought being fat increases estrogen in puberty which will later fuse your growth plates.
I know that and i have explained it here.

Post in thread 'Insulin gh and igf' https://looksmax.org/threads/insulin-gh-and-igf.449575/post-7826205

Yes,their plates fuse earlier but because they eat so much they grow heavily when their plates are open.
The best is to eat a lot of carbs+protein in puberty and simulatenously exercise a lot to stay low body fat.
Better to take aromasin to keep your growth plates open.

get on 6.25 mg aromasin ,use pill cutter to cut the pill in 4ths and eat it with 3 tbsp of olive oil or butter or any other fat

Aromasin won't give u much major side effects unless u overdose by taking 25 mg or 50mg ed.

So that's why cut the tablet into 1/4 ths and take 6.25 mg ed/EOD.

The only side effect is balding if u have a senstivity to mpb which is genetic.

And all the other side effects appear when u overdose.
Some mld sides on low dose aromaisn are acne,libido change,slight pain in joints but all this is temporary.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
What does he say?
Can u tldr?
He says when your insulin rises (aka eat sugar or carbs or basically anything), your igf-1 levels increase. He also says that fasting helps to increase it.

I know that and i have explained it here.

Post in thread 'Insulin gh and igf' https://looksmax.org/threads/insulin-gh-and-igf.449575/post-7826205

Yes,their plates fuse earlier but because they eat so much they grow heavily when their plates are open.
The best is to eat a lot of carbs+protein in puberty and simulatenously exercise a lot to stay low body fat.
Better to take aromasin to keep your growth plates open.

get on 6.25 mg aromasin ,use pill cutter to cut the pill in 4ths and eat it with 3 tbsp of olive oil or butter or any other fat

Aromasin won't give u much major side effects unless u overdose by taking 25 mg or 50mg ed.

The only side effect is balding if u have a senstivity to mpb which is genetic.

And all the other side effects appear when u overdose.
Some mld sides on low dose aromaisn are acne,libido change,slight pain in joints but all this is temporary.
I'm 17. Do you thing my growth plates are still open?

What do you think are some good methods to heightmaxx apart from injecting hormones because I'm a brokecel. And sleep at 10pm, because hgh is naturally released the most from that time, sleeping after 10 will waste ur natural hgh Also,eat 2600-3000 calories per day with minimal-moderat te amounts of natural fat. Eat 120-200 gram mostly animal protein everyday . And don't eat junk food. Do 4X120m sprints everyday and do swimming or basketball (basketball is better,i have heard some people get height gainz from basketball). Rest every 4 days of exercises so u don't get muscles soreness and for recovery.. Dont fast as it cuts down igf1 production, igf1 is what makes us taller.

Exercise+nutrition+sleeping at 10pm

1.Sleep at 10pm for 8 hours undisturbed, because hgh is naturally released the most from that time, sleeping after 10 will waste ur natural hgh

2.Also,eat 2600-3000 calories per day with minimal-moderat te amounts of natural fat. Eat 120-200 gram mostly animal protein everyday . And don't eat junk food.

3.Do4X120m sprints everyday and do swimming or basketball (basketball is better,i have heard some people get height gainz from basketball). Rest every 4 days of exercises so u don't get muscles soreness and for recovery.

4.Dont fast as it cuts down igf1 production, igf1 is what makes us taller.

5.I did strethcing and gained some inches,maybe u can gain it too.

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs
U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with this

In case u don't understand something ask.

my full thread about it is here.

6. U can blast low dose peptides or hgh from Qingdao Sigma if u some money

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GreyFoxcel and thereallegend
He says when your insulin rises (aka eat sugar or carbs or basically anything), your igf-1 levels increase. He also says that fasting helps to increase it.
Fasting decreases igf1,the hgh rise is useless from it for heightmaxxing

How do I confirm my plates are still open? I can't just walk into the doctors and ask them to check can I?
Fasting decreases igf1,the hgh rise is useless from it for heightmaxxing

our growth plates are closing as we speak g
Take Aromasin to keep them open.

If u experience mild balding let me know,but u won't.
Just make sure that while u are on aromasin,u are taking perfect care of our hair with cleaning and nutrition

How do I confirm my plates are still open? I can't just walk into the doctors and ask them to check can I?
If u r growing,they r open.

In america don't know,but if u get an x ray,it would tell.
I think American doctors don't allow x-rays without any reason

Also,not all growth plates fuse at the same time.
And each bone has 2 growth plates both which fuse at different times.
Also,sometimes when it seems that the plates are closed people still grow by blasting hgh/igf1 because some cells might be alive which can cause growth when high amounts of HGH and igf1 in the body are detected.
Also,spine growth plates are the last to fuse and they fuse after 20-22,in some cases after 25

Take Aromasin to keep them open.

If u experience mild balding let me know,but u won't.
Just make sure that while u are on aromasin,u are taking perfect care of our hair with cleaning and nutrition
im on adex

Adex has estrogen rebound and if u miss a dose or two accidently ,the unbounded aromatase enzymes produce too much Estrogen suddenly which can fuse ur plates
im on adex

How are you this guillible as a 20 year old

For heightmaxxing??

I wish I met you 8 years ago lol.
For heightmaxxing??

this pathways hinders testosterone production and thus cranofacial development but I'm not sure to what extent. Probably negligible.

Can I ask how tall are you at what age right now? And your parents' heights if possible.