I shit you not i might be having a second puberty

Exercise+nutrition+sleeping at 10pm

1.Sleep at 10pm for 8 hours undisturbed, because hgh is naturally released the most from that time, sleeping after 10 will waste ur natural hgh

2.Also,eat 2600-3000 calories per day with minimal-moderat te amounts of natural fat. Eat 120-200 gram mostly animal protein everyday . And don't eat junk food.

3.Do4X120m sprints everyday and do swimming or basketball (basketball is better,i have heard some people get height gainz from basketball). Rest every 4 days of exercises so u don't get muscles soreness and for recovery.

4.Dont fast as it cuts down igf1 production, igf1 is what makes us taller.

5.I did strethcing and gained some inches,maybe u can gain it too.

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs
U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with this

In case u don't understand something ask.

my full thread about it is here.

6. U can blast low dose peptides or hgh from Qingdao Sigma if u some money
If fasting increases hgh by the same means that m677 does, then wouldn't fasting produce the same effect in increasing igf-1 if you have an optimal amount of calories? :feelsuhh::feelswat:

Im 20.5 years old and in the last 5 months have been on a bulk eating 3500 calories and was skinny af before. I've grown about 0.5 cm since then and have noticed I've developed acne and gyno and frame has thickened are these signs of a second puberty (I look young for my age) could going to the gym for 6 days a week be responsible for growth hormone being released?

I have a twin who is 3 inches taller thane and looks about 5 years older than me :feelswhy:. Is this my last hope.

> Second puberty isn't a real medical term. People use it to describe how your body changes during your 20s, 30s, and 40s. The term can be misleading, as these changes are different from puberty during adolescence. Many age-related changes are due to declining hormone levels over time

Take aromasin 6.25 mg ed/EOD to keep your growth plates open

get on 6.25 mg aromasin asap,use pill cutter to cut the pill in 4ths and eat it with 3 tbsp of olive oil or butter or any other fat

Also remember aromain+hgh/igf/peptides+stretching will make u taller. And sleep at 10pm, because hgh is naturally released the most from that time, sleeping after 10 will waste ur natural hgh Also,eat 2600-3500 calories per day with minimal-moderat te amounts of natural fat. Eat 120-200 gram mostly animal protein everyday . And don't eat junk food. Do 4X120m sprints everyday and do swimming or basketball (basketball is better,i have heard some people get height gainz from basketball). Rest every 4 days of exercises so u don't get muscles soreness and for recovery.. Dont fast as it cuts down igf1 production, igf1 is what makes us taller.

Maybe,the gym is making u release hgh .

if u want to get hgh/igf1 i have some good sources for cheap
@enchanted_elixir @Newday

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
yes aromasin decreases estrogen and estrogen is what causes growth plates to close, just dont get ur estrogen too low or else it will be hell

it only increases hgh to retain muscle so your body burns fat instead. it doesnt boost igf 1 so you wont grow + you wont grow cuz ur not eating

Train legs it releases natural GH

it only increases hgh to retain muscle so your body burns fat instead. it doesnt boost igf 1 so you wont grow + you wont grow cuz ur not eating
@enchanted_elixir What I'm saying is a bit different though.
Still overdose protein when you are eating in the 8 hour window but fast for the other 16 hours.
Intermittent fasting 16-8 schedule.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@Osie In case you wanted to read this thread and look at some of @loox's comments