I should be entitled to reps

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Joined
May 23, 2022
Posts
4,850
Reputation
7,350
U faggots shouldn’t be allowed to leave my post without leaving a rep
Mods make it a rule, I’m tired of posting threads only to be left with 0 notifications
@Alexanderr @Gargantuan do something I’m important
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Jigen
U faggots shouldn’t be allowed to leave my post without leaving a rep
Mods make it a rule, I’m tired of posting threads only to be left with 0 notifications
@Alexanderr @Gargantuan do something I’m important
I’ll give you a rep bro. I feel the pain. Post some high IQ shit and get no reps, whereas some retard who spams “nigger” like some autistic 11 yo gets 20 reps jfl.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
19798

XD
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
delete this abomination from ur avi and maybe i'll give u my precious rep
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19798

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
12
Views
45
jnxy
jnxy
Bat
Replies
7
Views
33
anaverageman
anaverageman
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
1
Views
33
Eldian
Eldian
iamsub3fml
Replies
1
Views
15
Minnie lacking
Minnie lacking
Rxndependant
Replies
15
Views
76
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top