M
MacBurger
Solstice
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2023
- Posts
- 2,345
- Reputation
- 1,028
Because I got into fights so much and hit my nose, it developed a big dorsal hump
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

First image my nose is clearly straight with no hump, second u can see there’s a bump just A and B them really quickly and you’ll seeYeah nigga we can totally tell from this image![]()
Tbh I don’t need a rhino it wouldn’t be good ROI for meget rhino or something idk
It’s not too bad, would of been interesting to see how I would of looked without it tho, I guess it’s good for dimo tho so I’m not complainingI fell running up the stairs once as a kid and now I have one too. Idm it
why are they like 13 years apart thoFirst image my nose is clearly straight with no hump, second u can see there’s a bump just A and B them really quickly and you’ll see
Bc the younger photo shows how my nose didn’t have a dorsal hump at allwhy are they like 13 years apart
when did you develop it thoBc the younger photo shows how my nose didn’t have a dorsal hump at all
Probally sometime after the first photo, I have photos when I’m 9 and have it, also mirin the fact my Supras never grew?when did you develop it tho


hi bro!!!!!Probally sometime after the first photo, I have photos when I’m 9 and have it, also mirin the fact my Supras never grew?![]()
Whathi bro!!!!!