I should of had a perfect nose

M

MacBurger

Solstice
Joined
Aug 14, 2023
Posts
2,356
Reputation
1,041
Because I got into fights so much and hit my nose, it developed a big dorsal hump
IMG 2409
IMG 2400
 
  • +1
Reactions: psycho. and horseman
get rhino or something idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: MacBurger
Yeah nigga we can totally tell from this image😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: MacBurger and VIGILIANT
Yeah nigga we can totally tell from this image😭
First image my nose is clearly straight with no hump, second u can see there’s a bump just A and B them really quickly and you’ll see
 
milllionaire wanting to be billionaire
 
  • +1
Reactions: MacBurger
I fell running up the stairs once as a kid and now I have one too. Idm it
 
  • +1
Reactions: MacBurger
I fell running up the stairs once as a kid and now I have one too. Idm it
It’s not too bad, would of been interesting to see how I would of looked without it tho, I guess it’s good for dimo tho so I’m not complaining
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
First image my nose is clearly straight with no hump, second u can see there’s a bump just A and B them really quickly and you’ll see
why are they like 13 years apart tho
 
u look like bass bro kinda
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
13
Views
97
ehrenx
E
xzo
Replies
3
Views
70
T23Ascend
T
ltbhunter999
Replies
0
Views
10
ltbhunter999
ltbhunter999
britishbomber
Replies
32
Views
93
britishbomber
britishbomber
zrzi
Replies
0
Views
25
zrzi
zrzi

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mtnoct
  • StreetKiller
  • morab kuwai
  • cesar2400_
  • MacBurger
  • chubbas
  • supersaiyancarp27
Back
Top