I should probably ropemax

So what are my good features and worse features on my face
Hard to say because of the lighting and bloat. You’re lips seem decent but nothing is that much above average. You’re mtn maybe could read strong mtn with leanmaxx + massetermaxx + gymmaxx. Just focus on those and money max as you get older

Maybe not advancement currently but they were pioneers in mathematics. Not rotting away in huts burning children like the mayans
neither by accomplishments

how much did the middle east dominate globally? how much did the europeans?

mayans arent european

go back to school kid

• JFL
Reactions: rowannr and Deleted member 30985
Hard to say because of the lighting and bloat. You’re lips seem decent but nothing is that much above average. You’re mtn maybe could read strong mtn with leanmaxx + massetermaxx + gymmaxx. Just focus on those and money max as you get older
You are HTN in india in gaze of a normal girl here because you have white skin colour

mayans arent european

go back to school kid
I didn’t say mayans are European lmfao they’re an example of a shitty group. Maybe look into the Ottoman Empire?? Jfl learn to understand what you read before shit talking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and UndiagnosedSchizo

mayans arent european

go back to school kid
I’m also sitting in math class rn 🙏🏼🙏🏼

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

he needs tomtraans maxx
Meaning bro

I didn’t say mayans are European lmfao they’re an example of a shitty group. Maybe look into the Ottoman Empire?? Jfl learn to understand what you read before shit talking
ottoman was 1 of the bigger empires for a long time yes

the other 6 were european

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon

Just leave the history classes akhi bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi

I agree that Europeans (I am one) have the most impressive accomplishments and advancements. I just respect the Middle East especially because you know who has been terrorising them and creating Hollywood propaganda against them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 30985
A guy said iam boneless am I boneless too

I agree that Europeans (I am one) have the most impressive accomplishments and advancements. I just respect the Middle East especially because you know who has been terrorising them and creating Hollywood propaganda against them
you look ethnic tho

• So Sad
Reactions: rowannr
I don’t think I have seen a gay curry like this before

dont lie youre curry mixed with arab
Akhi bro just leave this history shit and talk about what he or anyone else can do in future

A bit yeah. Just let puberty take course though bro
Ok I understand why no one is looking at the bad lighting bad camera quality bad angle I guess in this site there is no exceptions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Stop using disgusting tiktok vocabulary like "ropemax"

Also hop on a heightmaxxing stack

It’s really not that deep lmfao anybody that complains abt tiktok mfs is an incel fr
Ropemaxx isn't even a psl term idk which tiktok faggot even came up with it

narrow shoulders, check for klinefelters

face is ok, 4.15/10 you need a lot of lower third surgeries
The klinefelters fetishist is at it again. Maybe ur father has klinefelters, have u checked that?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 30985
I wish i could unbloat 😍
Just eat 20 tomatoes per day and 3 buckets of mushrooms and do that for 30 days without eating anything else and only drinking water with it. U should look like a skeleton. Ur potassium levels would be sky high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985