I should probably ropemax

The klinefelters fetishist is at it again. Maybe ur father has klinefelters, have u checked that?
I don't under am I too feminine or I atc feminine it's just one vedio guys

Just eat 20 tomatoes per day and 3 buckets of mushrooms and do that for 30 days without eating anything else and only drinking water with it. U should look like a skeleton. Ur potassium levels would be sky high.
That like 400 Cals max

I don't under am I too feminine or I atc feminine it's just one vedio guys
U act gay and u lay named in bed. So zestfest for real. Next time just post a pic of ur front and side. Ur jaw is ur biggest flaw. Then comes your bulging eyes. And then ur nose. Get lean, get bimax, get rhino and you'll ascend to solid HTN. Also ur low MTN to mid MTN for now. So 4.5-5/10

U act gay and u lay named in bed. So zestfest for real. Next time just post a pic of ur front and side. Ur jaw is ur biggest flaw. Then comes your bulging eyes. And then ur nose. Get lean, get bimax, get rhino and you'll ascend to solid HTN. Also ur low MTN to mid MTN for now. So 4.5-5/10
So he is a chadlite in india?

The klinefelters fetishist is at it again. Maybe ur father has klinefelters, have u checked that?
you have klinefelters lol your hips are wide

get tested asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
My eyes loos like that in camera I don't know it's not bulged in real life and my nose is also sharp .

you have klinefelters lol your hips are wide

get tested asap
Where did you saw my hips nigga your are so depressed in your life that you are saying anything that comes in your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Where did you saw my hips nigga your are so depressed in your life that you are saying anything that comes in your mouth
I wasn’t talking to you fucking dumbass kys ugly boneless ass bitch you’ll never be attractive get off this forum before @Blackgymmax makes you rope like schery and schery6 unironically mogs you, pussy

• JFL
I wasn’t talking to you fucking dumbass kys ugly boneless ass bitch you’ll never be attractive get off this forum before @Blackgymmax makes you rope like schery and schery6 unironically mogs you, pussy
And what about why nigga what are you your girlfriend must be banging with that dude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and UndiagnosedSchizo
😂😂😂

• JFL
And what about why nigga what are you your girlfriend must be banging with that dude
@Blackgymmax please come end this kids life asap

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
My eyes loos like that in camera I don't know it's not bulged in real life and my nose is also sharp .
Ur nose ain't ideal bruv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
When I debloat and get low hairline I mog this whole incel forum.

Attachments

• IMG_20230922_204716.jpg
    IMG_20230922_204716.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 30985
I will run a mig battle between you and anyone who you want
Not now bruh. I am MTN at best now in this state. I have solid HTN potential for the future

Currys duke it out in the ultimate battle for krishna
there's so much bad blood between curries just because they delusionally think that there's different types of curry

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
  • JFL
  • JFL
I really wanna see these faces in real life

• JFL
Yes you should definetly ropemaxx trust me bro there is 5 inches in our neck hidden because of atmospheric pressure and gravity combined once you hang from the neck you will free all those vertebrae and mog
What do you look like bruh sean o pry

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 40986 and Deleted member 30985
You Look okay for a Curry and good height

I have Seen worse

Yes you should definetly ropemaxx trust me bro there is 5 inches in our neck hidden because of atmospheric pressure and gravity combined once you hang from the neck you will free all those vertebrae and mog
5ft 5 spineless fat discord mod jerking off thinking of his mom railed by 20 black dudes

• JFL
This place is dark bro imagine someone woke up and the first message he saw was yours
I exaggerated to make ppl realize its funny if they rope its not my fault that they cant recognize forum humour

• JFL
  • So Sad