I SNEEZED IN CLASS AND MY SNOT WENT EVERYWHERE - IT'S OVER

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

the rich get ozempic, the poor get body positivity
Contributor
Thank fucking God it wasn't a lecture with 400 people, it was just a seminar with 30 of us.

The ginger motherfucker who sat next to me yesterday gave me his flu, and since I haven't stopped sneezing.
I couldn't sleep last night cus of my blocked nose.

Anyway, in class today, I'm sat at the front row. Shortly after the lessons starts, I start sneezing.

The first few times I sneezed inside my shirt, and I thought to myself "maybe people think I'm disgusting for sneezing inside my shirt", so I simply decided to sneeze normally, without my hands.

I feel the next sneeze arrive, and, as planned, I let it out without covering it.

Worst fucking idea.

As I sneeze
two long slimy green snot trails burst out my nose and onto the table. :feelsuhh:

I quickly lean over my table to try and hide the disaster while looking for a tissue in my pocket: I don't have one. fuck.

sick snot GIF

Everyone goes silent. I am helpless.

The tutor asks if I'm okay. I am so fucking mad at him for drawing even more attention on me, so I ignore him.

After 20 seconds of utter embarassment, the girl to my right hands me a tissue.
I remove what I can, and I walk up the door to get some gel to clean the rest off, while everyone has their eyes on me.

Fucking brutal man, one of my crushes was in that class. Plus, she's spanish and gossips like crazy with her european friends.

High On Life Sneeze GIF by GIPHY Gaming

It's absolutely fucking over for me. I'm probably gonna skip uni for a week, just so that I don't get bullied on Monday...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, PsychoH, Awan and 27 others
Brutal, this is why you should carry more tissues in your pocket than a coomer has on his desk, at all times.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, soover4me, JustShower and 6 others
Reminds me of my old class there was this quiet fatass nerd who was leaning back on his chair and fell back and surprisingly no one laughed, not even the bad boys or girls, and he just got up in haste and said “ow that hurt! 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, CarrotMaxxer, JustShower and 8 others
That’s funny bhai, but don’t stress over it because it won’t affect your SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JustShower, 6’3 chad, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Ryldoo IS COPING, Emzi and 9 others
NIGGA IM SICK TOO RN WHY DO WE LIVE THE SAME LIVES. I FEEL LIKE IM LIVING UR LIFE BUT 1 YEAR BEHIND (UR IN UNI RN, ILL BE IN UNI NEXT YEAR)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and pneumocystosis
I jerked off and my cum went everywhere

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, brucewayne78, Aero and 5 others
NIGGA IM SICK TOO RN WHY DO WE LIVE THE SAME LIVES. I FEEL LIKE IM LIVING UR LIFE BUT 1 YEAR BEHIND (UR IN UNI RN, ILL BE IN UNI NEXT YEAR)
not a good thing if true… you’ll be a khhv until 18.5, lol.

You have more knowledge than I did at the time so you should do great

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
That’s funny bhai, but don’t stress over it because it won’t affect your SMV.
thank you bhai, you’re right, i should meet new people and start off fresh

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
thank you bhai, you’re right, i should meet new people and start off fresh
😄 No problem bhai. They’ve already forgotten about it, probably. Seriously, forget it. :)

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
snot fails GIF by World’s Funniest

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and pneumocystosis
Shill tactic

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Good god that's grim my nose is always running but I never sneeze in class

Just gotta hold it in.

• So Sad
You should have asked the teacher if he listens to Jce Wrld when he asked if you’re okay

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, aspiringexcel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
If this happened to me I would literally never recover

• So Sad
does that spanish girls have brown eyes

• +1
Chad can post about a sneeze and get hundreds of reacts

• So Sad
pleeeaaaaaaseeeee dont fuck her pleeeeeaaaaaassseeeee fuark if a bunch of aryan chads run through girls with my pheno it will be ober :feelswhy: , then again id much rather it be you than a bbc, also rate my side profile
20230926 204528
its not that good is it? go on bud i will betabux her after shes postwall

pleeeaaaaaaseeeee dont fuck her pleeeeeaaaaaassseeeee fuark if a bunch of aryan chads run through girls with my pheno it will be ober :feelswhy: , then again id much rather it be you than a bbc, also rate my side profile View attachment 2476095 its not that good is it? go on bud i will betabux her after shes postwall
Get a life you absolute cuck. You mog the whole forums faces. Get over your mentally ill ass brain you absolute nigger. You know how much worse I look? Let me show you.

Red line shows how much recessed I am
Green line shows where I am atm

EDEABBFC 89BA 407E 8193 0AABA632A598

Not completely accurate etc but Kys tbh I don’t even know why you are here

GTFO

Thank fucking God it wasn't a lecture with 400 people, it was just a seminar with 30 of us.

The ginger motherfucker who sat next to me yesterday gave me his flu, and since I haven't stopped sneezing.

Anyway, in class today, I'm sat at the front row. Shortly after the lessons starts, I start sneezing.

The first few times I sneezed inside my shirt, and I thought to myself "maybe people think I'm disgusting for sneezing inside my shirt", so I simply decided to sneeze normally, without my hands.

I feel the next sneeze arrive, and, as planned, I let it out without covering it.

Worst fucking idea.

As I sneeze
two long slimy green snot trails burst out my nose and onto the table. :feelsuhh:

I quickly lean over my table to try and hide the disaster while looking for a tissue in my pocket: I don't have one. fuck.

sick snot GIF

The tutor asks if I'm okay. I am so fucking mad at him for drawing even more attention on me, so I ignore him.

I remove what I can, and I walk up the door to get some gel to clean the rest off, while everyone has their eyes on me.

Fucking brutal man, one of my crushes was in that class. Plus, she's spanish and gossips like crazy with her european friends.

It's absolutely fucking over for me. I'm probably gonna skip uni for a week, just so that I don't get bullied on Monday...
bro it's ok you are chad the people probably wanted to collect that line of snot

uni is cope anyway what u gonna study

brutal but i bet they still think you are cute. if i had such incident, they would just eww in my face.

They really dont give a fuck, only in that moment because they wish it wasnt them. they have most likely seen more embarrassing things, and think about other shit so theyre just gonna forget at some point

Get a life you absolute cuck. You mog the whole forums faces. Get over your mentally ill ass brain you absolute nigger. You know how much worse I look? Let me show you.

Red line shows how much recessed I am
Green line shows where I am atm

View attachment 2499055
Not completely accurate etc but Kys tbh I don’t even know why you are here

GTFO
everyone says im deformed in thst pic and that ilook like shit

everyone says im deformed in thst pic and that ilook like shit
Your chin is recessed so fix it by bonesmashing or Human Growth Hotmone nigga damn

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

Worst fucking idea.

As I sneeze

sick snot GIF

skipping is the bitch move to make, go school and act like it never happened dumbass, this thread screams very not NT thought process

Reminds me of my old class there was this quiet fatass nerd who was leaning back on his chair and fell back and surprisingly no one laughed, not even the bad boys or girls, and he just got up in haste and said “ow that hurt! 🤓
this is genuinely one of the funniest things ive ever read :feelskek:

Worst fucking idea.

As I sneeze

sick snot GIF

LMFAO, but dont worry they forget in 2 months

inferior immune system activities