I sometimes regret not going to a private school for kids with disabilities.

D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
In 2nd grade my teacher recommended I went to a boxing school to calm down my adhd. I wanted to go but It didn't work out, event though i didn't believe i had adhd (that wasn't the reason though, I also have aspergers). My friend James(fake name) who was an aspie ended up joining our school in 6th grade and i actually made friends with him and spent time mostly with him. Even though in the end I made NT friends I came to realize normies just exclude us Non-NTs and school was a waste of time for me.

It sucks because after school ended I wound up lonely and maybe I wouldn't be so lonely if I had like minded (Non-NT) friends.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake and Roubla
Also I had a special education plan the whole school, some teachers knew i had concentration and focus issues, which is why they probably went easier on me.

However one time I pissed off a teacher, and he told the whole class i had concentration issues.

I wasted 9 years of my life hanging out with NT kids that don't like me, and weren't friends with me outside of school. I feel like i wasted so much time, and a sped school would've been better.

@Witheredly90

For me I didn't care if I didn't have friends or if I got bullied , yeah that sucks but I got to focus more on studies in school and play video games when I got home.

For me I didn't care if I didn't have friends or if I got bullied , yeah that sucks but I got to focus more on studies in school and play video games when I got home.
That's just cope, and a looksmin plus you get bored eventually. Even your social skills deteriorate if you live like a neet.

That's just cope, and a looksmin plus you get bored eventually. Even your social skills deteriorate if you live like a neet.
While that true , I feel like hanging out with other autists will help you feel good about yourself , but I don't think it's a good idea either , if you want to survive as non NT you have to know how to act NT.

At least you weren't bullied or seriously abused in your childhood because of your autism.

I have to deal with ADHD, dyspraxia, potential autism (recommended for diagnosis by psychologist) AND PTSD from child abuse.

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
While that true , I feel like hanging out with other autists will help you feel good about yourself , but I don't think it's a good idea either , if you want to survive as non NT you have to know how to act NT.
You will never be NT.

At least you weren't bullied or seriously abused in your childhood because of your autism.

I have to deal with ADHD, dyspraxia, potential autism (recommended for diagnosis by psychologist) AND PTSD from child abuse.
I have ADHD,Aspergers idk what dysparaxia is but you're not special, I was bullied too even as a child.

I have ADHD,Aspergers idk what dysparaxia is but you're not special, I was bullied too even as a child.
Well at least you weren't seriously abused as a child, also jfl at nobody knowing what dypraxia is it's finished for me.

Well at least you weren't seriously abused as a child, also jfl at nobody knowing what dypraxia is it's finished for me.
How do you know? Everyone with autism was mistreated even as a kid because of expectations

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Normies gaslight you

"Just go out and talk to people bro, stop complaining"

I've been mocked and ridiculed whenever I try socializing and making friends. If it were that easy as they claim, I wouldn't be on here rotting.

Fuck them. they'll never understand

@Octillionaire3, privileged non NT faggot :feelsree::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
How do you know? Everyone with autism was mistreated even as a kid because of expectations
Mistreated doesn’t equal serious child abuse. I’m talking about serious trauma like getting beaten violently, sexual violence, homelessness, etc.

Mistreated doesn’t equal serious child abuse. I’m talking about serious trauma like getting beaten violently, sexual violence, homelessness, etc.
Damn that sounds tough