I started laughing because i remembered of the time i saw a roided white chad passing out after getting a bottle of glass destroyed on his head

Deleted member 5698

Deleted member 5698

Former flamengo's goalkeeper
Went to one of the few times where the doors of hell are blatantly open for anyone that wants to enter called ''carnaval'', i got hella high after smoking weed and started to talk with this roided chad, the cumskin was pretty friendly and we got along well.

I went to the bathroom to piss and ended up almost shitting my pants so i stayed a little more, after finishing with everything, i opened the door only to see the friendly chad getting his head smacked by dozens of manlet ethnics that got mad at him after he kissed one of the cum dumpsters that was with them.

I thought about helping him, but i´m a skinny lanklet framelet and wouldn´t be able to do nothing, but get beaten too so i dipped from there.

Now that i look back it was funny to see that guy begging for help JFL, ethnic manlets are the most insecure types of people in my country, guys that know that without drugs and ''status'' they are the greatest incels out there JFL, everytime they get mogged by some tall guy a fight breaks in.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 9090, TheChosenChad and 6 others
4E623270 B8F9 4580 A55B BC933D06A364

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
Life as a sub-Chad is full of surprises.

Mostly negative ones. Well, 50/50 if you're lucky.

where do you live

Went to one of the few times where the doors of hell are blatantly open for anyone that wants to enter called ''carnaval'', i got hella high after smoking weed and started to talk with this roided chad, the cumskin was pretty friendly and we got along well.

I went to the bathroom to piss and ended up almost shitting my pants so i stayed a little more, after finishing with everything, i opened the door only to see the friendly chad getting his head smacked by dozens of manlet ethnics that got mad at him after he kissed one of the cum dumpsters that was with them.

I thought about helping him, but i´m a skinny lanklet framelet and wouldn´t be able to do nothing, but get beaten too so i dipped from there.

Now that i look back it was funny to see that guy begging for help JFL, ethnic manlets are the most insecure types of people in my country, guys that know that without drugs and ''status'' they are the greatest incels out there JFL, everytime they get mogged by some tall guy a fight breaks in.
You from some Favela shit hole?