FIRST NIGHT OUT WITH CHAD ROOMMATE. ANOTHER FUCKING BRUTAL EXPERIENCE.[REQUESTED THREAD] GTFIH.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Ok, so so so…i got asked by a lot of users to make this thread once i said i had a chad roommate now.

So let’s make another brief introduction to his looks:

-Mid Chadlite face
-Tall, approximately 6’4
-Almost comical bideltoid, fucking enormous even untrained
-NT as FUCK, Low Inhib.
-One of the most deepest set eyes i’ve seen, crazy brow bridge.
-Not ogre, really friendly and funny.
-Has a gf:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:

Ok so let’s start from the beginning, we are at home drinking and smoking, so he drank while i smoked and drank too.

We got drunk enough and decided to head out to the club at 2 am with all the other roommates.

club check GIF

We get in there and there’s not too many people tbh, but just enough to have some fun and we was drunk af too so it was even easier to have fun.

THIS IS A DISCLAIMER I WANT TO MAKE.
WHEN I DRINK AND/OR SMOKE WEED, MY EYE AREA GOES FROM A 9 TO A FUCKING 5. I GET EXTREMELY TIRED EYES AND UEE INCREASES, DARK CIRCLES COME IN HARD AF.

So we get in the dance floor and i looked at every movement he made.

I wanted to look NT so i started bumping my head up and down and moving a bit LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT.

You know what he was doing? (other than towering over me so much i wanted to kill my self there and then)

He wasn’t bumping his head. He was looking around for some prays and when he sees them he looks down at us and gets closer to my hear and says “yo bro, look at those foids there, i wanna go talk to that one”

I look and guess what JFL…Spanish high HTB low stacylite, easily the best looking in the whole club that night.

So i told him “yeah bro go for it, it’s yours already lol”

He tells me “you thinks so? mhhh…”

And to let him do it, since the bitch was with 2 friends and one of them was eye fucking me, i said “ok, i’ll come with you. You talk to your one and ill take the other 2”

So we went. He went in and i couldn’t describe this foid look on her face when he approached…She looked so happy i cant even describe it.

It was like she saw her dad after 10 years of him being lost into war, or like her boyfriend just asked her to marry her.

So they start talking and bla bla, io talk to the 2 other foids (1 MTB that was eye fucking me and 1 LTB). I get instas of both and i continue talking to them while he talks to the other.

I finish talking with this bitch and look at him and guess what…he’s making out with this foid like it was nothing.

They finish, and here’s the brutal part.

Foid looks at me, and she makes the most disgusted face i’ve ever seen.

family guy suicide GIF

What made it fun in my head was that i’m not even ugly lol, but i think what made her react like that was that i was shorter than her.

After that we continue going around looking with foids me and him and everywhere we passed…

every.single.foid.

Looked at him like he was god. I got some looks but nothing crazy, i always get more than that but i think i was mogged so hard that i was basically a subhuman in there.

So he talks to a bit of other foids and i get a bit sad so i go back to the smoking area and smoke a cig before it was already late and we headed home.

I wasn’t actually surprised, i already knew he would do very well in there. He even told me later than he kissed other 2 foids that were even best friends lol.

All in all id say his SMV is the biggest thing.

Frame + Heigh + Above average face + NTness is everything you need tbh.

The thing that hurts me the most, is how invisible i was next to him. It’s fucking depressing to know he has friends and that he ruins their lives like this too.

I couldn’t literally do anything about it, like what am i supposed to do in that situation, i was getting mogged into other realms of reality..

In the end, i had fun only cuz i was drunk. It was brutal and i will have to do this every single weekend for the next 3 months…

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Phxx, Deleted member 67558, socialcel and 26 others
asked to get tagged @audimax , a lot of people asked but i don’t remember so yeah…

Water if Chad goes out he gets harassed and asked out by multiple girls everyone knows this already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Graham, Jam3s and 11 others
Water if Chad goes out he gets harassed and asked out by multiple girls everyone knows this already
i got asked to make threads about his life experiences so here it is.

Definitely being in a 500 meters radius from him will ensure you get 0 bitches

• +1
Reactions: Jam3s
Crazy how he even got home and said: i feel bad for my gf

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, spermium, aleksander and 8 others
damn no one cared

Stop lying he doesn’t have it that good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Tai Lung, Jam3s and 5 others
I had a heart attack because of this thread

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
You should of added a sound track. Luckily for me my roommate is only an inch taller than me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You're wasting your life away if you are intelligent enough to realise. Make some good friends and stay away from bad ones. Come to the straight path, the path of righteousness. Unquestionably, those who follow Satan will eventually lose in the end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Jam3s, Mewton and 5 others
Ok, so so so…i got asked by a lot of users to make this thread once i said i had a chad roommate now.

-Mid Chadlite face
-Tall, approximately 6’4
-NT as FUCK, Low Inhib.

Ok so let’s start from the beginning, we are at home drinking and smoking, so he drank while i smoked and drank too.

We got drunk enough and decided to head out to the club at 2 am with all the other roommates.

club check GIF

We get in there and there’s not too many people tbh, but just enough to have some fun and we was drunk af too so it was even easier to have fun.

WHEN I DRINK AND/OR SMOKE WEED, MY EYE AREA GOES FROM A 9 TO A FUCKING 5. I GET EXTREMELY TIRED EYES AND UEE INCREASES, DARK CIRCLES COME IN HARD AF.

I wanted to look NT so i started bumping my head up and down and moving a bit LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT.

You know what he was doing? (other than towering over me so much i wanted to kill my self there and then)

He wasn’t bumping his head. He was looking around for some prays and when he sees them he looks down at us and gets closer to my hear and says “yo bro, look at those foids there, i wanna go talk to that one”

I look and guess what JFL…Spanish high HTB low stacylite, easily the best looking in the whole club that night.

And to let him do it, since the bitch was with 2 friends and one of them was eye fucking me, i said “ok, i’ll come with you. You talk to your one and ill take the other 2”

So we went. He went in and i couldn’t describe this foid look on her face when he approached…She looked so happy i cant even describe it.

It was like she saw her dad after 10 years of him being lost into war, or like her boyfriend just asked her to marry her.

So they start talking and bla bla, io talk to the 2 other foids (1 MTB that was eye fucking me and 1 LTB). I get instas of both and i continue talking to them while he talks to the other.

I finish talking with this bitch and look at him and guess what…he’s making out with this foid like it was nothing.

family guy suicide GIF

What made it fun in my head was that i’m not even ugly lol, but i think what made her react like that was that i was shorter than her.

After that we continue going around looking with foids me and him and everywhere we passed…

every.single.foid.

Looked at him like he was god. I got some looks but nothing crazy, i always get more than that but i think i was mogged so hard that i was basically a subhuman in there.

So he talks to a bit of other foids and i get a bit sad so i go back to the smoking area and smoke a cig before it was already late and we headed home.

I wasn’t actually surprised, i already knew he would do very well in there. He even told me later than he kissed other 2 foids that were even best friends lol.

The thing that hurts me the most, is how invisible i was next to him. It’s fucking depressing to know he has friends and that he ruins their lives like this too.

I couldn’t literally do anything about it, like what am i supposed to do in that situation, i was getting mogged into other realms of reality..

In the end, i had fun only cuz i was drunk. It was brutal and i will have to do this every single weekend for the next 3 months…
How does he open conversations with the girls he talked to?

Last edited:
He went in and i couldn’t describe this foid look on her face when he approached…She looked so happy i cant even describe it.

nobody in this forum will ever experience this

• +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan and PseudoMaxxer
How does he open conversations with the girls he talked to?
he asked them directly where are they from, idk how he continues tbh because it depends from girl to girl

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Your admiration will soon turn into jealousy and envy. Happened with my friends, ditched them all.

The most dangerous people are those that are deprived of pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Chadlet666, CreepyJewel1 and 6 others
he asked them directly where are they from, idk how he continues tbh because it depends from girl to girl
Did he get approached or receive any direct compliments?

• +1
My roommate is a professional subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Mewton, It'snotover and 6 others
Your admiration will soon turn into jealousy and envy. Happened with my friends, ditched them all.

The most dangerous people are those that are deprived of pussy.
i don’t admire him lol, it’s actually the contrary.

He constantly says how i’m jacked and asks me about gym and about where i get my clothes and fragrances.

He says how good of a cook i am and wants me to make him learn to cook like me

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and \/orman

He constantly says how i’m jacked and asks me about gym and about where i get my clothes and fragrances.

I had a long talk with male friends about this type of situation where they kept telling me how easy I have it with women and in life and that they have to work 10 times harder to barely scratch the same results.
The conclusion we came to together was that I felt sorry for them but nothing you can do about it.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, shabby890, \/orman and 2 others
Did he get approached or receive any direct compliments?
not this time, but he already told me (and all the other roommates vouched for him) that 2 weeks ago he got approached by a full group of girls (5 i believe) and this happened 2 times with 2 different groups of girls.

They literally went up to him like fan girls and gave him a girl to mate with, they told him “u should really go home with this girl, she really likes you” while pushing their friend to go to him jfl.

And this happened 2 times and he still talks to this foids on dms.

Only thing keeping him from slaying this place up is his gf, even tho he cheated a couple times he is still loyal

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TAChipmunk, CreepyJewel1 and 3 others
not this time, but he already told me (and all the other roommates vouched for him) that 2 weeks ago he got approached by a full group of girls (5 i believe) and this happened 2 times with 2 different groups of girls.

They literally went up to him like fan girls and gave him a girl to mate with, they told him “u should really go home with this girl, she really likes you” while pushing their friend to go to him jfl.

And this happened 2 times and he still talks to this foids on dms.

Only thing keeping him from slaying this place up is his gf, even tho he cheated a couple times he is still loyal
Does he pick up on choosing signals? Or does he just go up to whoever he fancies?

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, PseudoMaxxer and incelmogger
Is he a lower psl dellisola

Does he pick up on choosing signals? Or does he just go up to whoever he fancies?
whoever, i had to tell him 3 girls were eye fucking him cuz he didn’t even notice lol.

I think he’s so used to it he doesn’t even notice it anymore

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, TAChipmunk, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
tbis makes me wonder how I would get treated in Italian club jacked, fully looksmaxed and 6’3 in my shoes

tbis makes me wonder how I would get treated in Italian club jacked, fully looksmaxed and 6’3 in my shoes
we are not in italy lol, club game is borderline impossible there. Standards are high af and only chads like him get attention.

Anything below mid to high HTN and below 6’2 is invisible there.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
we are not in italy lol, club game is borderline impossible there. Standards are high af and only chads like him get attention.

Anything below mid to high HTN and below 6’2 is invisible there.
Wya atm sounds like it would even be difficult for guy like me

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Wya atm sounds like it would even be difficult for guy like me
Lithuania, here being a Med black haired 6’4 mogger is the bare minimum.

Everyone is 6’2+ lol. Even I get IOIs but it’s only for my looks, with my height i can’t do much here

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, CreepyJewel1 and incelmogger

Everyone is 6’2+ lol. Even I get IOIs but it’s only for my looks, with my height i can’t do much here
At least I would fit in height wise and be a lil above average. Sounds cool tbh I would have exotic white boy halo there. Aren’t Lithuanians blonde/brown hair and super pale?

whoever, i had to tell him 3 girls were eye fucking him cuz he didn’t even notice lol.

I think he’s so used to it he doesn’t even notice it anymore
It’s usually easier for a 3rd party to observe IOIs since women will try to avoid their target’s gaze.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, PseudoMaxxer, \/orman and 1 other person

Honestly I didn’t think psl wise Lithuania would be so high. Wouldn’t have striked me as a super hard place to compete it

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, \/orman and bwrauycnee
At least I would fit in height wise and be a lil above average. Sounds cool tbh I would have exotic white boy halo there. Aren’t Lithuanians blonde/brown hair and super pale?
yeah, idk tho if you’ll do great. Light brown and dark hair here seems to be god level looks

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
It’s usually easier for a 3rd party to observe IOIs since women will try to avoid their target’s gaze.
yeah but as an incel you are so deprived of everything you’ll be more aware of someone looks at you.

That doesn’t happen to someone like him

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, bwrauycnee and incelmogger

-Mid Chadlite face
-Tall, approximately 6’4
-NT as FUCK, Low Inhib.

club check GIF

family guy suicide GIF

every.single.foid.

larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 41284 and PseudoMaxxer

-Mid Chadlite face
-Tall, approximately 6’4
-NT as FUCK, Low Inhib.

club check GIF

family guy suicide GIF

every.single.foid.

ik this a larp but i like the story what race was he lmao

• +1
That comment about eye area going to shit when drunk is so fucking true idk what happens my eyes look like they were gonna fall off

But yeah I know a guy who’s 6’2 chadlite and very quiet and high inhib except around women at clubs he walks in there doesn’t dance just looks for gl women then makes out with them easily literally heard a foid describing his face in the middle of the club like a PSL autist talking about angles and face shape almost put me into shock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, CreepyJewel1, Deleted member 41284 and 5 others
That comment about eye area going to shit when drunk is so fucking true idk what happens my eyes look like they were gonna fall off

But yeah I know a guy who’s 6’2 chadlite and very quiet and high inhib except around women at clubs he walks in there doesn’t dance just looks for gl women then makes out with them easily literally heard a foid describing his face in the middle of the club like a PSL autist talking about angles and face shape almost put me into shock
We don’t lie here. It’s the true female
Nature

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
@PseudoMaxxer lol an extremely similar situation happened to me how many times do I have to tell you night life is for tall people you dumb fucks even if you are chad at 5’8 5’7 you will get mogged to the slums of India by the tall guy that you face mog because it is dark in those places so they will be focusing more on height and frame. In my case my friend literally walked up to a girl who was walking down the road and fucked her the same night. It wasn’t even in a club. I say this to all manlets out there make sure you go out with people close to your height or with people you mog or you will be lifemogged and finish the night at McDonald’s coping with Bigmac

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and PseudoMaxxer
im ngl i had a 6'5 gay roommate that was lookmaxxed to a whole another level and didn't look gay, probably htn-chadlite at a party school never got this treatment. I am assuming this isn't america or your coping, people mind their business even chads

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
@PseudoMaxxer lol an extremely similar situation happened to me how many times do I have to tell you night life is for tall people you dumb fucks even if you are chad at 5’8 5’7 you will get mogged to the slums of India by the tall guy that you face mog because it is dark in those places so they will be focusing more on height and frame. In my case my friend literally walked up to a girl who was walking down the road and fucked her the same night. It wasn’t even in a club. I say this to all manlets out there make sure you go out with people close to your height or with people you mog or you will be lifemogged and finish the night at McDonald’s coping with Bigmac
funny thing is that we finished the night at Mcdonald lol

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and CreepyJewel1
brutal heightpill, that's what happen when you go out with someone who mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, CreepyJewel1 and PseudoMaxxer

-Mid Chadlite face
-Tall, approximately 6’4
-NT as FUCK, Low Inhib.

club check GIF

family guy suicide GIF

every.single.foid.

At least you get IOIs. I literally am INVISIBLE

• So Sad

Don't give him your secrets, you want him to mog you even more? He'll take all pf the halos you have and dust you off in front of women. It happens all the time. Happened to me way too many times.

• +1
Reactions: Hellcat and PseudoMaxxer
goddamn

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

-Mid Chadlite face
-Tall, approximately 6’4
-NT as FUCK, Low Inhib.

club check GIF

family guy suicide GIF

every.single.foid.

Water but the main thing to extrapolate is if you are still trying and don’t think it’s over not to go out with people that mog you

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63