I started playing tennis instead of basketball to avoid niggers and natives.

PatriceLumumba

PatriceLumumba

Silver
I used to play basketball and there would be a fight almost every day. Thankfully my part of the country has low rates of gun crime, but some nigga was telling me about some Somalis that shot up a basketball court while his brother was playing there. Anyway, I switched to playing Tennis. Usually, the courts are just filled with old people and white/Asian normies and a couple of Carlton Banks-type niggers. No subhumans in sight which also means no fights and no robberies. Once winter starts, I think I'll start skiing. Hopefully, there are no niggers up there.

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and h111
I used to play basketball and there would be a fight almost every day. Thankfully my part of the country has low rates of gun crime, but some nigga was telling me about some Somalis that shot up a basketball court while his brother was playing there. Anyway, I switched to playing Tennis. Usually, the courts are just filled with old people and white/Asian normies and a couple of Carlton Banks-type niggers. No subhumans in sight which also means no fights and no robberies. Once winter starts, I think I'll start skiing. Hopefully, there are no niggers up there.
Based choice but I can just smell youre a richie rich type of bitch goy. Your parents must be loaded, right?

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Rich white teen fag energy

LMAO imagine your girlfriend says she wants to watch you play your sport (girls like doing that kind of thing) and since you play a nigger sport like basketball you take her to a place with a bunch of feral niggers. No way.

• +1
Reactions: sbrbrz777