I started with a diet 5 weeks ago because of how fat I got

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I started at 85 kg and I’m 73.8 kg now.

My goal initially was 75 kg but now I’m aiming for 70 kg.

Once I reach 70 kg, I will aim for 65 kg.

That way I can eat normally again and not go past 70 kg.

Hopefully.

My reason for leanmaxxing was to have less of a fat pad, I went from 5.7 inches NBP to 6.0 inches NBP.

Now my reason for leanmaxxing is to not be fat anymore. While I’m not fat anymore, I’m borderline chubby. The goal is not to be chubby anymore, even borderline.

@coisbhai @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @Lmao @0hMan

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, moreroidsmoredates, Manletmachine and 15 others
Broke this thread's hymen:feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Charisma and Michael Myers
I relapsed yesterday and today, but it was worth it since the job paid me good, but it was/is very hard so I just ate whatever

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
This is OP’s physique after leanmaxxing

IMG 0596

Mirin’ :feelshmm::owo:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, brucewayne78, Sny and 9 others
I started at 98 kg an year ago now I’m 94

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, i_love_roosters, plukee and 3 others
ok tubby

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Michael Myers
congrats on the improvement brother

lean is law

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, ChadL1te, murdah and 2 others

Hopefully.

My reason for leanmaxxing was to have less of a fat pad, I went from 5.7 inches NBP to 6.0 inches NBP.

Now my reason for leanmaxxing is to not be fat anymore. While I’m not fat anymore, I’m borderline chubby. The goal is not to be chubby anymore, even borderline.

Mirin, but don't overdo it. Do it at a healthy pace.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29 and Michael Myers
This is OP’s physique after leanmaxxing

View attachment 2965335

Mirin’ :feelshmm::owo:
When I was 52 kg in the past, I had a similar body to this bud minus the muscular arms and shoulders and pecs. Just a sixpack but also a layer of fat below my belly button.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and coisbhai
congrats on the improvement brother

lean is law
Thanks brother. Appreciate it. I used to be 52 kg in 2019. No bones whatsoever so I just looked like a malnourished Auschwitz prisoner. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and NorwoodAscender
We need to get lean too bro tell us how you did it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

Hopefully.

So its 12 ish kg less in some month or so?, What exact diet did you do?

I lost 28 kg in 3 months, But from a higher kg than 85 and with constant exercise and you did it all with just some diet?

• +1
Mirin, but don't overdo it. Do it at a healthy pace.
Thanks bhai. And well, the thing is… this is how I stay motivated. Quick results is what keeps me going. If it’s at a healthy pace, it will be slow and steady and I’d rather have it done fast.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
We need to get lean too bro tell us how you did it
Start drinkfasting in the first few weeks and then switch to OMAD. That is what I am doing. Admittedly what I do is pretty extreme but could be worse.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Dicklet3incher

Hopefully.

VOLCEL :feelsohh::feelsgah::aheago::feelshehe:

• JFL
So its 12 ish kg less in some month or so?, What exact diet did you do?

I lost 28 kg in 3 months, But from a higher kg than 85 and with constant exercise and you did it all with just some diet?
Yes, I did it just with a diet. No exercising whatsoever. What I did was pretty extreme but I said it here:
Start drinkfasting in the first few weeks and then switch to OMAD. That is what I am doing. Admittedly what I do is pretty extreme but could be worse.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, not__cel and Dicklet3incher
Yes, I did it just with a diet. No exercising whatsoever. What I did was pretty extreme but I said it here:
:feelsgiga: Drinkfasting for WEEKS? Just how many exact days did you only drink water and not food and how was that physically sustainable?

• +1
Oy vey

• JFL
:feelsgiga: Drinkfasting for WEEKS? Just how many exact days did you only drink water and not food and how was that physically sustainable?
No, not for weeks. I couldn’t do that. I did 3 days of drinkfasting in the first week, 3 days of drinkfasting in the second week and 4 days of drinkfasting in the third week. Then in that week, on the fifth day of the drinkfast, I had a major cheat day. I ate a 400 grams of fried chicken, slices of XL pizzas and some sushi. I don’t do waterfasting but rather drinkfasting. Usually iced tea or sometimes root beer and chai.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
No, not for weeks. I couldn’t do that. I did 3 days of drinkfasting in the first week, 3 days of drinkfasting in the second week and 4 days of drinkfasting in the third week. Then in that week, on the fifth day of the drinkfast, I had a major cheat day. I ate a 400 grams of fried chicken, slices of XL pizzas and some sushi. I don’t do waterfasting but rather drinkfasting. Usually iced tea or sometimes root beer and chai.
Damn that sounds interesting strategy, I would do it right now too but in my case i go to a gym, And if i fast completely for a single day i will literally just collapse and die:lul:, I think i could potentially try this at august when it will be closed ,i will maybe notify you then for extra insight and advice, 12kg in a single month especially from a lower weight start than mine is crazy

• +1
>73.8kg
>still chubby
you’re either a midget or the anorexics on this site have brainwashed you about weight

The start of a @Michael Myers transformation
Goes from moderator to chad slayer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Dicklet3incher
mirin dedication

I started diet too before easter but screwed it up and these days I've given in to alcohol drinking since im mega depressed

• +1
Damn that sounds interesting strategy, I would do it right now too but in my case i go to a gym, And if i fast completely for a single day i will literally just collapse and die:lul:, I think i could potentially try this at august when it will be closed ,i will maybe notify you then for extra insight and advice, 12kg in a single month especially from a lower weight start than mine is crazy
Definitely try it sometime, looking forward to hear how it went for you. You do lose more weight by including exercise because that’s how you get rid of the stubborn fat on your stomach below your belly button. However if you’re lazy like me, then losing weight by a diet only is nicer.

• +1
>73.8kg
>still chubby
you’re either a midget or the anorexics on this site have brainwashed you about weight
Im south Asian, 5’10”. We have awful fat storing genes. Most of it goes to our stomach immediately. At 85 kg my stomach made it look like I was pregnant. Literally like this 🫃.

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
mirin dedication

I started diet too before easter but screwed it up and these days I've given in to alcohol drinking since im mega depressed
Sucks to hear about your depression. Maybe go into therapy without taking any pills for it? Alcohol makes you heavier so it’s best to avoid it. I also got carried away for a few years but then decided it was time to make a change again. I have trained my body to take extreme conditions like this.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Definitely try it sometime, looking forward to hear how it went for you. You do lose more weight by including exercise because that’s how you get rid of the stubborn fat on your stomach below your belly button. However if you’re lazy like me, then losing weight by a diet only is nicer.
My story was literally rock bottom bro, My start was 124 kg, And i could literally not walk a mile without excessive pain in my legs and almost passing out every time, FROM WALKING, The thought of not even being able to WALK as some people would say its the basic of the basics of humans, Drove me into a corner of insanity, I couldnt just fix this with just any kind of diet then, I needed to act fast and intensivly

• Woah
Mirin to Islamabad and back, bhai :love: But what like @emeraldglass said: don’t overdo it

Don’t be like me bhai and do it extreme

Pokemon Tcg GIF by Pokémon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, emeraldglass and Dicklet3incher
My story was literally rock bottom bro, My start was 124 kg, And i could literally not walk a mile without excessive pain in my legs and almost passing out every time, FROM WALKING, The thought of not even being able to WALK as some people would say its the basic of the basics of humans, Drove me into a corner of insanity, I couldnt just fix this with just any kind of diet then, I needed to act fast and intensivly
124 kg? Fucking hell, man. How did you let it get so out of hand? I mean, even at 85+ kg I was letting it get out of hand since I’ve always been skinny my entire life. Even in senior year I was in the high 40s whereas female classmates were in the mid 50s.

• +1
Mirin to Islamabad and back, bhai :love: But what like @emeraldglass said: don’t overdo it

Don’t be like me bhai and do it extreme

Pokemon Tcg GIF by Pokémon
I thought I was doing it extreme until I heard about you. How much water do you drink when you do your waterfasting?

• Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain
Meanwhile users here have to take ozempic to do the same thing:LOL:

I thought I was doing it extreme until I heard about you. How much water do you drink when you do your waterfasting?
1-3 bottles the first 3 days atleast. First to debloat and cleanse myself before starting

• +1
1-3 bottles the first 3 days atleast. First to debloat and cleanse myself before starting
1-3 bottles of how much liter? And after the first 3 days?

• +1
@Michael Myers Back to purlple again I see. Mogs me to hell. The purple is a pleasant to the eye

G.e.b.a.s.e.e.r.d.

1-3 bottles of how much liter? And after the first 3 days?
50cl per bottle. 50cl is 500ml. Tank atleast 1 liter water in you in a a day the first few days. After 3 days just zero kcal drinks, bhai

• +1
50cl per bottle. 50cl is 500ml. Tank atleast 1 liter water in you in a a day the first few days. After 3 days just zero kcal drinks, bhai
So, the first three days, you drink between 500 ml and 1500 ml of water. And then you switch to zero kcal drinks, so basically you switch from waterfasting to drinkfasting? How much do you drink when you drink those zero kcal drinks? Maybe try to add some iced tea, Arizona iced tea is just 10 kcal per 100 ml, it will probably taste better than those zero kcal drinks. I could be wrong, perhaps you don’t like iced tea.

• +1
73.3 kg as of today. :feelsautistic:

• Love it
However today is a cheat day so it will be a setback. :feelsbadman:

So, the first three days, you drink between 500 ml and 1500 ml of water. And then you switch to zero kcal drinks, so basically you switch from waterfasting to drinkfasting? How much do you drink when you drink those zero kcal drinks? Maybe try to add some iced tea, Arizona iced tea is just 10 kcal per 100 ml, it will probably taste better than those zero kcal drinks. I could be wrong, perhaps you don’t like iced tea.
Indeed bhai. But I count 0-2 kcal drinks as water fasting too. You can mentally cope better with some taste or carbonic drinks than just plain water, that's extremely brutal. You only have to walk a bit or just jump twice to burn 2 calories lol. It's nothing. I might wanna add every drinks zero kcal are 2kcal per 100ml so you might get 7kcal in total per can if you drink that. Diet Coke is 0-2 kcal per can

I drink and smoke cigs a ton when "water" fasting because out of boredom and being hungry. You'll be extremely bored to tears too, because easting is kind of "fun" to do and all the other stuff around it, like going to supermarket or ordering food for dopamine. I like Ice Tea, but not that much. 10kcal is too much for my taste (it's small in general off course)

• +1
Indeed bhai. But I count 0-2 kcal drinks as water fasting too. You can mentally cope better with some taste or carbonic drinks than just plain water, that's extremely brutal. You only have to walk a bit or just jump twice to burn 2 calories lol. It's nothing. I might wanna add every drinks zero kcal are 2kcal per 100ml so you might get 7kcal in total per can if you drink that. Diet Coke is 0-2 kcal per can

I drink and smoke cigs a ton when "water" fasting because out of boredom and being hungry. You'll be extremely bored to tears too, because easting is kind of "fun" to do and all the other stuff around it, like going to supermarket or ordering food for dopamine. I like Ice Tea, but not that much. 10kcal is too much for my taste (it's small in general off course)
Energy. Autocorrect can kys

• JFL
You lost your color, ovER for you

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

I see! Well, I don’t drink any water actually so I just call it drinkfasting because I just drink iced tea (10 kcal), root beer (19 kcal) or whatever. Sometimes I drink regular soda with 41 kcal but that’s only on cheat days, like today. But I still have root beer left, so no cola for me. What kind of drinks do you get? If they are from Albert Heijn, you can look it up and paste the link here. Or is it only Diet Coke? Isn’t Diet Coke dangerous for your health because of the ingredients? Aspartame or something, which is cancer-inducing? Smoking cigarettes help suppress hunger so that’s a good idea. I agree, eating is kinda fun but not when you’re alone. I was eating dinner alone while being home alone and it was not fun at all, actually kinda depressing. You shouldn’t eat alone. :feelsbadman:

• Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫