I still can't believe I lost my virginity

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
Its been over 2 months, but I still feel like a virgin, maybe cus it was one night not a relationship.

I feel like the cognitive dissonance is so real, I still watch incel podcasts I cant believe it.

I can't fucking compute this shit. I got severe loneliness trauma, I still feel like a virgin at heart, like an abused dog trying to bite rescue workers, this loneliness is all I felt and I'm traumitised by it.

what do i do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, Ricky212, Meteor21 and 4 others
Mentalceldom is real

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Meteor21 and GabachoCopium
u thought it was all gonna fix itself once u got laid:lul::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, fuxkdakikez and Kamui
Hate to break it to you OP but you have snapped. Your brain is creating false memories of you losing your virginity to cope, but deep down you don't even believe it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Clown Show, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
Its been over 2 months, but I still feel like a virgin, maybe cus it was one night not a relationship.

I feel like the cognitive dissonance is so real, I still watch incel podcasts I cant believe it.

I can't fucking compute this shit. I got severe loneliness trauma, I still feel like a virgin at heart, like an abused dog trying to bite rescue workers, this loneliness is all I felt and I'm traumitised by it.

what do i do?
Mentalceldom is real
u thought it was all gonna fix itself once u got laid:lul::bluepill:
Lol at idiots that think losing their virginity will free them from all the years of being a tormented abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan and Luffymaxxing
How old are you?