I still can't believe whores prefer medium uglies manlets to full blown chads like me

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Are they actually fucking dumb or what?? I didn't see a single male with a gf Who mogged me today

Screenshot 2022 03 11 18 47 07 28

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 8 others
go to the US or Europe. I guarantee that you'd slay hard

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Danish_Retard and BigBiceps
@badg96 brother?

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You don’t want to ascend bull you just want to complain and bathe in your own despair. You’ve turned into @incell.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard and gamma
You don’t want to ascend bull you just want to complain and bathe in your own despair. You’ve turned into @incell.
no bro i've done everything. the truth is that when those dumb whores have actually access to an high effort man they switch to bald bloated fuck who will ALSO cheat on them

no bro i've done everything. the truth is that when those dumb whores have actually access to an high effort man they switch to bald bloated fuck who will ALSO cheat on them
You have never gotten a proper haircut

You haven’t gymcelled enough yet

You haven’t gotten rid of the earring

You haven’t fashionmaxxed yet

You haven’t jewelrymaxxed yet

You don’t try to approach girls

You’d rather shadowbox in your room than join a gym and make friends/slays

You’re not trying Alessio, stop being a bitch and ascend

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Bonez, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
look like a 40 year old factory worker who keeps chopped up bodies in his closet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonez, Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You have never gotten a proper haircut

You haven’t gymcelled enough yet

You haven’t gotten rid of the earring

You haven’t fashionmaxxed yet

You haven’t jewelrymaxxed yet

You don’t try to approach girls

You’d rather shadowbox in your room than join a gym and make friends/slays

You’re not trying Alessio, stop being a bitch and ascend
Yeah rn he looks like a rapist. I see potential tho friend of mine has similar looks facially and frame but he’s slaying. Difference is friend is gymmaxed, fashionmaxxed, perm, tan, tats, NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379 and Deleted member 15577
delusions

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah rn he looks like a rapist. I see potential tho friend of mine has similar looks facially and frame but he’s slaying. Difference is friend is gymmaxed, fashionmaxxed, perm, tan, tats, NT
Don’t forget bull is 6’4” in manlet central of south Italy. Him stepping out of his house is already mogging 99% of the people there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, House Lannister, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Don’t forget bull is 6’4” in manlet central of south Italy. Him stepping out of his house is already mogging 99% of the people there.
He’s not mogging anything he looks like an ogre bro. Maybe in frame and height yes but he’s missing the most crucial - face

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I look like you MED bro
Screenshot 20220309 1929232

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He’s not mogging anything he looks like an ogre bro. Maybe in frame and height yes but he’s missing the most crucial - face
Height and frame mogging is legit. But yes he looks like a psycho that lives in a bunker.

Or I need the Remington 870 implants , nah joking you're right , but I'm poot studycel, can't do anything about it for now
You either need dramatic vertical improvement to your chin or a narrower jaw.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
shut the fuck up i mog you ugly fucks

look like a 40 year old factory worker who keeps chopped up bodies in his closet
i have baby smooth face you ugly shitskin. i bet dumb whores would rather go out with an abomination like you than with a proper man like me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17379 and Clark69
i have baby smooth face you ugly shitskin. i bet dumb whores would rather go out with an abomination like you than with a proper man like me
what kind of an insult is this

Train your chest and eyebrows