I still can’t fathom how people can cope with being touchstarved virgins towards their late 20‘s

LancasteR

LancasteR

Banned
Like if you look at these kind of people, they’re either completely dead inside or have gonna a bit shizo or crazy to cope with their situation.
You can regularly see this with forum users here who are in their late 20‘s or older and are touchstarved and virgin.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Why don’t good looking men just get 1000 sluts on their phone and then just jerk off to themselves in the mirror? Why do they drive 10 miles to fuck those sluts?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Why don’t good looking men just get 1000 sluts on their phone and then just jerk off to themselves in the mirror? Why do they drive 10 miles to fuck those sluts?
Idk man, pussy literally made men do things such as start wars or kill themselves.
Nothing wonders me anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
im 19. i will kms on my 20th birthday. how poetic

• Woah
my life has been a tragedy ngl due to a khhv and then becoming schizo

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LancasteR
I just want to fuck blonde PAWGs or avg beckies with nice feet and asses. Fuck LTRs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, pig_face and LancasteR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and lilith
back when i was khtv i just spent most waking hours playing videogames. i wasn't coping though, i genuinely enjoyed being immersed in those simulators. i also watched a bunch of movies. sex just wasn't very interesting or important to me at the time. think part of it was i had always received validation about my looks growing up, my serotonin was just too high, i didn't feel any need to prove myself as it were by having sex or getting into a relationship. to me, those were things i could always do at will at a later date.

my mistake was not realizing the impact of social media on hypergamy. by the time i decided i wanted sex, tinder, instagram, etc already ruined everything. i ended up having to fuck hookers and/or random minors on tinder

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LancasteR
Let me touch u

• Hmm...
I can’t Cope with it. And I’m 26 almost

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Luffymaxxing and LancasteR