I still don't get what a MTN looks like

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Like sometimes on here i see decent looking guys getting rated MTN, while some others ugly guy being rated the same. Can someone post a pic of a textbook mtn or explain it

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 29581
Didn’t fuck your therapist op?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 29581 and goo25
MTN is literally just a normie 5/10

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Emiqrox
MTN is literally just a normie 5/10
ok i know this
but i can't figure It out when i look at someone Who gets rated mtn 90% of times

this hes now with Stacie enjoying life

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 29167, HitAndRun and 2 others
View attachment 2343932this hes now with Stacie enjoying life
This guy is attractive, HTN at worst
Having an average looking face in terms of ratios with decent pheno is ideal
MTN is just bland looks, no appeal and nothing catches the eye that's good or bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566, Kristin, falcon1 and 10 others
MTN is just bland looks, no appeal and nothing catches the eye that's good or bad
I think i literally have what u said, I have good ratios, med-hispanic pheno, but average facial features apart from the lips

In no world is that a htn he’s a turbo normie

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 29167
High Mtns have nothing hot about them but arent totally deformed

In no world is that a htn he’s a turbo normie
Go outside and see how much he mogs the average person between 18-30
"Average" ratios aren't common, most people deviate from the norm for their phenotype

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, falcon1 and Deleted member 32826
ltn here is MTN while MTN here is a chadlite.

An actual MTN is someone who's has no jawline barely any hair basic features etc.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Like sometimes on here i see decent looking guys getting rated MTN, while some others ugly guy being rated the same. Can someone post a pic of a textbook mtn or explain it
mtn is dead average so somebody who has no signs of recession but not any striking features just bland

mtn is dead average so somebody who has no signs of recession but not any striking features just bland
i am recessed (only visible from side) and have no striking features but got rated strong mtn frontally

Like me even tho I have striking features but pretty bad ones too

I think i literally have what u said, I have good ratios, med-hispanic pheno, but average facial features apart from the lips
Good ratios kek did you measure them with an app

• +1
Reactions: goo25
website ratings is so fucked up. They think htn is mtn

This is literally a MTN and the only reason someone disagrees is because their stunted frontal lobe brains can't but take the opportunity to make some seething cringe joke about how he is sub chadlite for reps

19165297_605.jpg

Users metrics are their TikTok algorithm feed which is already selecting for better looking people. You can tell who goes outside and who doesn't by their rating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 52566, incel194012940 and 1 other person
im not an Expert about these things i don't know which are the Ideal ratios etc

This is literally a MTN and the only reason someone disagrees is because their stunted frontal lobe brains can't but take the opportunity to make some seething cringe joke about how he is sub chadlite for reps

19165297_605.jpg

Users metrics are their TikTok algorithm feed which is already selecting for better looking people. You can tell who goes outside and who doesn't by their rating
but this Is ugly i've seen much Better looking people getting rated mtn

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Go outside and see how much he mogs the average person between 18-30
"Average" ratios aren't common, most people deviate from the norm for their phenotype
He gets mogged by most people I see irl having average ratios doesn’t automatically make you a htn especially this guy

but this Is ugly i've seen much Better looking people getting rated mtn
Because they're wrong?
Is it not clear?

It has been the classic issue of PSL ratings from the start. You saw it when at first they was like "nobody can actually be a 9." Literally the only point of doing that was an opportunity to give people a smaller number simply in order to make them feel bad. Since this rating system only exists with "normie ratings" in the background of everyone's minds anyway, and so people are unconsciously making the comparison. It wasn't even a matter of reinterpreting the 1-10 scale, it was literally removing the 10 and THEN putting on a new ratings spread across the 1-8

These days it just takes the form of local forum goblins desperately inflating lower rankings. Here, I propose a new system to help everyone get their psychological fix but still giev people accurate ratings:

Subhuman--Rock
Low Tier Normie-Ultra Low Tier Normie
Mid Tier Normie--Hyper Low Tier Normie
High Tier Normie--Low Tier Normie
Chadlite--Upper Low Tier Normie
Chad--Mid Tier Normie

This way raters get to have their neanderthalic dopamine release from uttering the word low but we can still be on the same page about objective appearance

explain
i am recessed (only visible from side) and have no striking features but got rated strong mtn frontally
maybe good harmony or something I havent seen your face idk.

Every face is different incredible harmony on a recessed face with no striking features can maybe reach htn and a face with chad face structure and bad harmony can be mtn or lower

He gets mogged by most people I see irl having average ratios doesn’t automatically make you a htn especially this guy
Where do you live brother? Is the average income of your neighborhood over 6 figures? No way the average person mogs that face
This is just more proof that org users don't go outside tbh
There are more people that would be considered ugly LTNs here than the distribution would actually imply

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, HitAndRun and Blackgymmax
Because they're wrong?
Is it not clear?

It has been the classic issue of PSL ratings from the start. You saw it when at first they was like "nobody can actually be a 9." Literally the only point of doing that was an opportunity to give people a smaller number simply in order to make them feel bad. Since this rating system only exists with "normie ratings" in the background of everyone's minds anyway, and so people are unconsciously making the comparison. It wasn't even a matter of reinterpreting the 1-10 scale, it was literally removing the 10 and THEN putting on a new ratings spread across the 1-8

These days it just takes the form of local forum goblins desperately inflating lower rankings. Here, I propose a new system to help everyone get their psychological fix but still giev people accurate ratings:

Subhuman--Rock
Chad--Mid Tier Normie

This way raters get to have their neanderthalic dopamine release from uttering the word low but we can still be on the same page about objective appearance
Your rates are unrealistic

No. Mine are realistic. Your rates are unrealistic.

I measured
midface 1.06 i think it's good
fhwr 1.60 it's probably not good but expected cause im high trust
eyes spacing Is one eye apart so It should be good

I measured
midface 1.06 i think it's good
fhwr 1.60 it's probably not good but expected cause im high trust
eyes spacing Is one eye apart so It should be good
also gonial angle Is pretty High around 128°

Where do you live brother? Is the average income of your neighborhood over 6 figures? No way the average person mogs that face
This is just more proof that org users don't go outside tbh
There are more people that would be considered ugly LTNs here than the distribution would actually imply
Went out with my friends almost every night this month and have done multiple 2 mans aswell u can cope but ratios ≠ automatic gl + plus I’m an actual HTN this guy is def below me by at least a point

Because they're wrong?
Is it not clear?

Subhuman--Rock
Chad--Mid Tier Normie

I agree with ur point, but ur ratings seem sarcastic. You can get a good and honest psl rating but not from forum autist with brain damage (at least 50% of forum). There’s a lot of nice people who can rate you and give advices, listen only what they say and forget about anything else

Because they're wrong?
Is it not clear?

Subhuman--Rock
Chad--Mid Tier Normie

Some people can call you ugly for having a different pheno, or some people with let’s say mtn rating wouldn’t rate anyone higher than this cuz they’re jealous and coping