I still have some feelings

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Today at wage slave I remembered my oneitis and felt so sad. I am blackpilled, she doesn't care about me, she only cares about getting fucked by 8/9/10 inches.

Then I started to cry inside that bathroom full of pee that I had to clean :rage: and wished I was so big I made her pass out. It's gonna get better, I guess. I am working my ass off for it.

#Gigachad'sAmbitions

#Janitor'sDailyActions

#Pussy'sFeelings

#RAITEIII

:chad:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7866 and 5 others
just gotta get these surgeries boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and RAITEIII
Funny and sad at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Lev Peshkov
just gotta get these surgeries boyo
There should be a surgery that allows me to look the same all the time.
When I like how I look I care about nothing, but then some day I see less collagen and bloat and my world is crumbling JFL my mood depends solely on my looks :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
There should be a surgery that allows me to look the same all the time.
When I like how I look I care about nothing, but then some day I see less collagen and bloat and my world is crumbling JFL my mood depends solely on my looks.
for me i wont be satisfied till i get my life sorted out with surgeries and enough money..

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
curious why you haven't tried PE yet?
Ik you are suspicious but surely you're desperate enough to try?
what surgeries are u gonna get/failos you have btw?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and RAITEIII
curious why you haven't tried PE yet?
My opinion on this is extense. I am gonna try, my own way. It's just that I still can't do it that way, so I prefer to avoid wasting my time and energy, and also save myself future meltdowns.

I don't like coping, I always go for the most effective looksmax method even if extreme cuz I like results JFL... and thats connected to the surgeries I would like, LL.

After that maybe hair transplant, I dont trully need it yet, but my hairline has receded and I am límited to fringemaxx which I like but idk... there are days that I need no surgery to look decent, some others I need many. Still trying to make up my mind :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

Today at wage slave I remembered my oneitis and felt so sad. I am blackpilled, she doesn't care about me, she only cares about getting fucked by 8/9/10 inches.

Then I started to cry inside that bathroom full of pee that I had to clean :rage: and wished I was so big I made her pass out. It's gonna get better, I guess. I am working my ass off for it.

#Gigachad'sAmbitions

#Janitor'sDailyActions

#Pussy'sFeelings

#RAITEIII

:chad:

Stay strong bro :feelsbadman:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Gaia262