I still have the date of birth of a London girl from 6 years ago as my phone password

Rea

Rea

Unworthy
Every day when I turn on my phone I think of her

We used to flirt a lot and we almost became a couple, she could have been my first girlfriend

For context I had seen her password and changed it with my date of birth and she did the same

Sometimes I wonder if she still has my date of birth as a password, I know she doesn't but deep down I hope she thinks of me too from time to time when she unlocks her phone

Every year on her birthday I wonder if I should send her a message but we parted on bad terms and anyway I'm blackpilled so until I've had 30k of surgery I don't think I'll be able to approach anyone IRL jfl

I've just unlocked my phone and thought of this, so I'm venting a bit before going to sleep

Probably my biggest cope all time ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, liberiangrimreaper, FBl and 23 others
@Imretarded? @Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and 3 others

We used to flirt a lot and we almost became a couple, she could have been my first girlfriend

For context I had seen her password and changed it with my date of birth and she did the same

Sometimes I wonder if she still has my date of birth as a password, I know she doesn't but deep down I hope she thinks of me too from time to time when she unlocks her phone

Every year on her birthday I wonder if I should send her a message but we parted on bad terms and anyway I'm blackpilled so until I've had 30k of surgery I don't think I'll be able to approach anyone IRL jfl

I've just unlocked my phone and thought of this, so I'm venting a bit before going to sleep

Make it mine Bhai I'm also a londoner :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, JohnBaza, PlayersGetPlayed and 3 others
Jfl need also 30-40k for surgeries. How u gonna wageslave. Don’t u have giga social anxiety?:feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, LuckyBeast, Rea and 1 other person
Make it mine Bhai I'm also a londoner :Comfy:
I've tried to change it several times but subconsciously I type in this password and it annoys me

I think I'll keep it until I die

London was really cool, I can't wait to go back, I was supposed to go this holiday but I've been lazy so I cancelled it

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Kaari, truthhurts and 1 other person
I've tried to change it several times but subconsciously I type in this password and it annoys me

I think I'll keep it until I die

London was really cool, I can't wait to go back, I was supposed to go this holiday but I've been lazy so I cancelled it
Org meetup London 2025? :soy:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
Jfl need also 30-40k for surgeries. How u gonna wageslave. Don’t u have giga social anxiety?:feelswhat:
Idk man I'll probably work at night for a bit

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Darkeningstar, Kaari and 1 other person
Somalian brudda innit:feelswhat:. Have u ever got approached by some gang members?
I live in a majority Bengali area @SecularIslamist knows and a lot of the gangs here are Bengali and they just do drugs not v violent but if I go a bit further east you've got

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, truthhurts and Rea
I live in a majority Bengali area @SecularIslamist knows and a lot of the gangs here are Bengali and they just do drugs not v violent but if I go a bit further east you've got
View attachment 3157659
Yh heard about the malistrip. I tried to apply for them, but it seems like they denied my application. I also said I wanna be the younger of Richie:feelswhat:. U brucked into some of the Mali boys ?:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Sub5kang
Yh heard about the malistrip. I tried to apply for them, but it seems like they denied my application. I also said I wanna be the younger of Richie:feelswhat:. U brucked into some of the Mali boys ?:feelswhat:
I am a civilian saar

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
I am a civilian saar
Seems right. Just tried to test u. In matter of fact I cooperate with @FBI. U passed the test. Have u witnessed some violent crimes tho?:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Rea
Seems right. Just tried to test u. In matter of fact I cooperate with @FBI. U passed the test. Have u witnessed some violent crimes tho?:feelswhat:
No I haven't, matter of fact I'm blind in my left eye and partially blind in my right

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and truthhurts
No I haven't, matter of fact I'm blind in my left eye and partially blind in my right
Ain’t this the reference of the fat black guy who said that to avoid the reporter’s question :feelskek::feelskek:. Mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and Sub5kang

Is she your crush tho?. Her rating ?

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Mali strip is diverse

• +1
Reactions: Rea and truthhurts
Good night tho:feelsokman:

• +1
Is she your crush tho?. Her rating ?
She was, yes. She was hanging out with a lesbian LTB at the time and I remember pming her to tell her to fuck off and let us spend some time together jfl. It didn't go down well with them and I lowered in her esteem, which was probably my biggest mistake.

There was also another guy who was trying to hit on her but he couldn't do it for some reasons (maybe because he was black)

I still remember our dates in the city centre, taking the 'red bus' home when it was getting dark, it was really a mood. I'd love to go back in time but it's impossible

If I had to rate her I'd say HTB, she was really beautiful and cute. Unfortunately I don't have any photos because I've lost her Instagram

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, Darkeningstar, PROMETHEUS and 2 others

Rea is mentalcel? Huge discovery for me (over for graycels).

• JFL
Wdym mentalcel jfl
idk I just assumed you were because of the other guy who doesn’t stop posting about his oneitis.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, LuckyBeast and Rea
idk I just assumed you were because of the other guy who doesn’t stop posting about his oneitis.
I think I have the same problem as him since I'm a truecel

JFL if you don't have this guy muted btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, PROMETHEUS, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
I think I have the same problem as him since I'm a truecel

JFL if you don't have this guy muted btw
It’s just funny at this point. He reminds me of me in a worse timeline.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Rea
Same jfl, poor guy
I was even more schizo than him when I was a teenager though. Like I went ape when I saw my oneitis constantly adjusting her bra during a performance. Good day for a autistic schizocel like me, kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Rea
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Rea
I was even more schizo than him when I was a teenager though. Like I went ape when I saw my oneitis constantly adjusting her bra during a performance. Good day for a autistic schizocel like me, kek
Good old days, how old are u

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Darkeningstar and Kaari
I still remember our dates in the city centre, taking the 'red bus' home when it was getting dark, it was really a mood. I'd love to go back in time but it's impossible
Sounds cozy :Comfy:

• +1
My phone passcode is still my exes phone passcode

• So Sad

@innervoid tier thread

• JFL

ngl would be insane if you text her back and it's a femboy thigh pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and Darkeningstar
It was a good read, I'm a romantic even though it doesn't look like.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rea and LuckyBeast

Absolute cuck level mvp of hawk tuah coping jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, Imretarded? and Kaari