I miss my first

i6w9

i6w9

Iron
Joined
Aug 3, 2024
Posts
205
Reputation
256
Truthfully I have never missed an ex gf or a past talking stage but I miss my first car
Prob had some of the most fun of my life in this shitty car:feelswhy:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4280.jpeg
    IMG_4280.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1360.jpeg
    IMG_1360.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, Tesarossa and Crimx991
me too bro

saw her with her new bf recently and wanted to kill myself
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonant, i6w9 and Tesarossa
oh shit i just realized this was about a car i read it wrong lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, i6w9 and Tesarossa
me too bro

saw her with her new bf recently and wanted to kill myself
Niggas are so down bad they resort to even getting cucked by their vehicle

This shit is sad bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonant, i6w9 and Crimx991
saw her and public and realized i played down
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i6w9, Resonant and Tesarossa
Niggas are so down bad they resort to even getting cucked by their vehicle

This shit is sad bro
i’m so confused by this reply
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9, Resonant and Tesarossa
me too bro

saw her with her new bf recently and wanted to kill myself
Nah this is also terrible sorry u had to see that bhai u deserve better
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, Crimx991 and Tesarossa
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonant, i6w9 and Crimx991
Truthfully I have never missed an ex gf or a past talking stage but I miss my first car
Prob had some of the most fun of my life in this shitty car:feelswhy:
My first was a Danish woman but she was too horny and clingy so I gradually lost interest, ig girls feel the same way when a boy does that
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
My first was a Danish woman but she was too horny and clingy so I gradually lost interest, ig girls feel the same way when a boy does that
Definitely a universal thing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

lemon67
Replies
5
Views
23
lemon67
lemon67
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
25
incomplete
incomplete
ChudEater
Replies
5
Views
36
ChudEater
ChudEater
lumified
Replies
0
Views
18
lumified
lumified
vux
Replies
6
Views
50
brojackson
brojackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top