I stopped looksmaxing

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
when I first joined i assumed everyone was good looking, its a given right if you care about your looks you must be good looking becasue if you cant be good looking why would you even go in that direction

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm, subhuman sfcels coping with top .0000001 percentile of their race

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 2, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life

after i realised this, i stopped "looksmaxing" and unironically got 10x better looking

When were you even looksmaxxing ?
20000 posts tell something else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and BrahminBoss